Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[DECLINED] Skuish - Retribution Paladin

Go down 
+5
Scrubdaddy
Secondary
sierramist
Shelarahn
skuish
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

[DECLINED] Skuish - Retribution Paladin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Skuish - Retribution Paladin   [DECLINED] Skuish - Retribution Paladin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:44 am

skuish wrote:
Just becuase becuase you jewed someone out of a dst on ur alt rogue the first day you hit 70 doesnt give u a right to make me feel bad, that the shit is as rare as a leprichon riding a unicorn!

Whoah
Back to top Go down
skuish

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Skuish - Retribution Paladin   [DECLINED] Skuish - Retribution Paladin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 1:15 am

=0 i hope that didnt offend you sorry =p i was stoned and giving him a hard time back, i appologize if it did =x
Back to top Go down
Demoniack

Demoniack

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Skuish - Retribution Paladin   [DECLINED] Skuish - Retribution Paladin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 1:30 am

You might like baka channel then
/join DDstoned
Back to top Go down
skuish

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Skuish - Retribution Paladin   [DECLINED] Skuish - Retribution Paladin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:30 pm

So an update, Date is rescheduled. so it ends up im open tonight if you need me. Also I respeced the 3 outa bendiction and stuck them in PoJ. And I've started running some heorics again for badges =0
Back to top Go down
skuish

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Skuish - Retribution Paladin   [DECLINED] Skuish - Retribution Paladin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 1:15 am

I really appologize for having to leave, my 14 year old cousin was visiting and he fell off the trampoline. We thought he broke his arm but he dislocated his shoulder and pulled/bruised the muscles in his arm it was all swolen up looked worse then it was. all is good though and hope raids went well.
Back to top Go down
Demoniack

Demoniack

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Skuish - Retribution Paladin   [DECLINED] Skuish - Retribution Paladin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 1:41 am

skuish wrote:
14 year old cousin
pics?
Back to top Go down
sierramist

sierramist

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Skuish - Retribution Paladin   [DECLINED] Skuish - Retribution Paladin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 1:42 am

Demoniack wrote:
skuish wrote:
14 year old cousin
pics?
Back to top Go down
Secondary

Secondary

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Skuish - Retribution Paladin   [DECLINED] Skuish - Retribution Paladin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 1:46 am

i hate you guys
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Skuish - Retribution Paladin   [DECLINED] Skuish - Retribution Paladin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 9:23 am

We're going to have to ultimately pass. I'm not entirely convinced you play as well as I hear based upon your "Oh I'm already dead" approach to Naj/Sup. More importantly, Serayne has recently decided he wants to stay on as Ret, and that means we wouldn't have room for you.
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com
skuish

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Skuish - Retribution Paladin   [DECLINED] Skuish - Retribution Paladin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 6:44 pm

Yea for sure, lawl Figured it didnt look good. I havnt played in months =p i was more supprized by my shitty playing then u were probably =p anyway other then that, I had talked to Serayne and hed said something about staying, kool thanks for the run and GL with progression
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Skuish - Retribution Paladin   [DECLINED] Skuish - Retribution Paladin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 7:03 pm

Yep, thanks and best of luck.
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Skuish - Retribution Paladin   [DECLINED] Skuish - Retribution Paladin - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DECLINED] Skuish - Retribution Paladin
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2