Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] Stirmin - Protection Warrior

Go down 
+5
Cunningblade
PB
Ichaerus
Serayne
Stirmin
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stirmin

[ACCEPTED] Stirmin - Protection Warrior - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Stirmin - Protection Warrior   [ACCEPTED] Stirmin - Protection Warrior - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 12:55 am

Sunday I work until 330 but I can probably be off by 3:00 if that is early enough (online around 3:10)
As for a fire resist set... with 30 or so more badges and wearing a couple of my current blue FR gear I think I can hit 267 - this is with the Trial of the Naaru not finished. Defense is a bit low.. il fix some gems.

I'll try to get as much WoW time in this week as I can but the clutch on my truck blew a couple days ago and I've been trying to fix it on my own... raid days I'll be free, just thinking more for heroic/kara farming.
Back to top Go down
PB

[ACCEPTED] Stirmin - Protection Warrior - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Stirmin - Protection Warrior   [ACCEPTED] Stirmin - Protection Warrior - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 8:54 am

Stirmin wrote:
Sunday I work until 330 but I can probably be off by 3:00 if that is early enough (online around 3:10)
As for a fire resist set... with 30 or so more badges and wearing a couple of my current blue FR gear I think I can hit 267 - this is with the Trial of the Naaru not finished. Defense is a bit low.. il fix some gems.

I'll try to get as much WoW time in this week as I can but the clutch on my truck blew a couple days ago and I've been trying to fix it on my own... raid days I'll be free, just thinking more for heroic/kara farming.
30 badges is too much unless you plan on running a Kara and ZA or chain-running heroics.

Just show up Friday so we can iron out some details.
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com

[ACCEPTED] Stirmin - Protection Warrior
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2