Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[DECLINED] Kress - Protection Warrior

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kress

[DECLINED] Kress - Protection Warrior Empty
PostSubject: [DECLINED] Kress - Protection Warrior   [DECLINED] Kress - Protection Warrior I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 12:22 am

My raiding spec:
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=LA0cZcZ0EtoIMzcest

Relevant stats for raiding:
14883 HP
16651 Armor
505 Defense
25.06% Dodge
17.43% Parry
29.01% Block
353 Block Value
(all unbuffed)

My raid experience:
Pre-BC- All of ZG, MC and AQ20. Some of BWL
BC- All of Kara, Gruuls, SSC. Void Reaver and Solarian and Most of ZA.

Acknowledgment of agreement to our rules and times:
I agree to all the rules and stipulations

Major Upgrades:
The Unbreakable Will - Anetheron
Band of the Abyssal Lord - Supremus

A short guild history:
Baraka- (left because the raiding, if any, was going nowhere)
Order Sixty Six- (left because I had my first child and i stopped playing for a few months, when I came back the guild was disbanded)
Cooldown- (I'm currently in this guild. The guild is having trouble getting raids together and they are way behind where I was at when i played previously. I joined the guild because a friend needed a tank for his guild.)

The reason you are applying to Damage Done:
As I stated before, I'm joining to get more out of raiding and to get back somewhere near where I left off. I'm an experienced raider and am looking for a group of experienced raiders to join.

Why you would be a good addition to Damage Done:
I have played for a while, I have seen lots of content, and I have the knowhow of my class that is needed for raiding and more importantly tanking. I have always tanked in raids and I'm not one of those who whine about never being able to dps.

Last edited by Kress on Fri May 23, 2008 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Kress - Protection Warrior   [DECLINED] Kress - Protection Warrior I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 8:53 am

We'll barrage you with questions here, but keep in mind that if approved, you'd be on the bench a lot in the 25man raids until you gear up with ZA/badges because your gear isn't quite good enough to tank a lot of the bosses.
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com
Almagest

Almagest

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Kress - Protection Warrior   [DECLINED] Kress - Protection Warrior I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 9:30 am

Kress wrote:
they are way behind where I was at when i played preciously.

I'm sorry, but this typo made me laugh quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kress

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Kress - Protection Warrior   [DECLINED] Kress - Protection Warrior I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 11:22 am

Wow, sorry for the typos lol, long day at work. That's supposed to be 29.01% to block and of course i meant previously* =)
Back to top Go down
torress

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Kress - Protection Warrior   [DECLINED] Kress - Protection Warrior I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 1:18 pm

funny typo
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Kress - Protection Warrior   [DECLINED] Kress - Protection Warrior I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 12:03 pm

How available are you on days we don't do the big raids? You need a fair amount of gear/badges and we typically try to run at least one ZA and a Kara a week.
Back to top Go down
Kress

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Kress - Protection Warrior   [DECLINED] Kress - Protection Warrior I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 4:39 pm

I'm on quite a bit, I can be on for pretty much anything. I'm usually on from about 4-10PM anytime like that.
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Kress - Protection Warrior   [DECLINED] Kress - Protection Warrior I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:39 pm

You mention a "friend" in your current guild. If you are accepted, do you plan on trying to get your buddy to come along too?

Can you be available to help tank a Kara or ZA this Wednesday?
Back to top Go down
Kress

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Kress - Protection Warrior   [DECLINED] Kress - Protection Warrior I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 12:18 am

Well I'm not sure if he wants to really. He's a ret pally and likes to pvp mostly. And yes, I will be availible this wednesday to tank whatever you need.
Back to top Go down
Kress

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Kress - Protection Warrior   [DECLINED] Kress - Protection Warrior I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 6:47 pm

Something has come up and i wont be able to make it this evening. Sorry for no notice but it can't be avoided.
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Kress - Protection Warrior   [DECLINED] Kress - Protection Warrior I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 11:00 am

We're going to pass because I'm not sure you're as available as you claim. I've looked for you to sub in a few times in our last couple of raids and only once were you even online.

We really don't need a prot tank, so you being available whenever we actually are in a pinch for one (off-days, sub-in fights) makes it more crucial than ever that you are around.

Sorry and best of luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Kress - Protection Warrior   [DECLINED] Kress - Protection Warrior I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DECLINED] Kress - Protection Warrior
Page 1 of 1