Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I officially denounce this guild

Go down 
+18
Kornak
Korash
Xeos
Polarity
Rishana
taldra
Ichaerus
Damacus
Dimidréas
Honed
Petrus
Sixsicsix
Secondary
Malaese
Comotosis
Shelarahn
Vaslant
Peanutbutter
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

I officially denounce this guild - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I officially denounce this guild   I officially denounce this guild - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 7:27 pm

Don't send me some PM bitching me out after you get denied for being an asshole.
Back to top Go down
Xeos
Officer
Officer
Xeos

PostSubject: Re: I officially denounce this guild   I officially denounce this guild - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 7:41 pm

How many did you type? And how many did you copy/paste?
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: I officially denounce this guild   I officially denounce this guild - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 7:42 pm

I just typed one then a space, then copy pasted it a few times, then copy'd that and pasted it a few thousand times
Back to top Go down
Ichaerus
Officer
Officer
Ichaerus

PostSubject: Re: I officially denounce this guild   I officially denounce this guild - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 9:36 pm

Shelarahn wrote:
Don't send me some PM bitching me out after you get denied for being an asshole.

Right, cause you're the one he should blame.

/facepalm

Thin butt skin appears to be an epidemic.
Back to top Go down
Kresh

PostSubject: Re: I officially denounce this guild   I officially denounce this guild - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 10:25 pm

Shelarahn wrote:

I PMed you for being a hypocrite. Take a spoonful of your own medicine, douchebag.
Back to top Go down
Amalgarashi

Amalgarashi

PostSubject: Re: I officially denounce this guild   I officially denounce this guild - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 10:29 pm

Kresh wrote:
Shelarahn wrote:

I PMed you for being a hypocrite. Take a spoonful of your own medicine, douchebag.

pro at apping.
Back to top Go down
Damacus

Damacus

PostSubject: Re: I officially denounce this guild   I officially denounce this guild - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:13 pm

Amalgarashi wrote:
Kresh wrote:
Shelarahn wrote:

pro at looking like a complete fucking retard and not making any sense to anyone other than himself on a guild application. Gem for socket bonuses more, faggot.

fix't to say what I'm guessing Amal really meant.
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: I officially denounce this guild   I officially denounce this guild - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:42 pm

Kresh wrote:
Shelarahn wrote:

I officially denounce this guild - Page 3 Wahmbulance
Back to top Go down
Korash

Korash

PostSubject: Re: I officially denounce this guild   I officially denounce this guild - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:29 pm

Quote :

First of all I think Tyranya is just guessing at the affairs of the guild. I think the way he came to that conclusion is because in PB's initial post there were a lot of replies along the lines of "you don't play anymore quitter gtfo" from members who only joined after or as PB left the game. But there were also posts of "PB you overreacting but we owe you for everything you did for us"

This.

Oh, and those saying that they owe PB, were pretty much all people who raided with him for more than 3+ months. Many of whom were there from very early in the evolution of DD.
Back to top Go down
Waxx

Waxx

PostSubject: lol im on the forums   I officially denounce this guild - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:22 pm

PB used to yell at me when we I raided with them on my 1995 Dell computer in Dogma. Shit was ownage. Man is a beast. He plays a troll. Sup with it.

As for the Sixsixsix thing, you cool as shit Six but you got it dead wrong on the Secondary thing. Dude is probably the most legit pally horde side for sure. In both pvp and that homo pve shit. No joke. Dunno about the rest of COMMUNISM though. I figure they would be terrible though.

Also, what the fuck am I doing here?
Back to top Go down
Ichaerus
Officer
Officer
Ichaerus

PostSubject: Re: I officially denounce this guild   I officially denounce this guild - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:47 pm

Thanks Wax...
Back to top Go down
Waxx

Waxx

PostSubject: Re: I officially denounce this guild   I officially denounce this guild - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:51 pm

Ichaerus wrote:
Thanks Wax...

Oh my bad. Yeah Ich talks mad shit in vent. He's legit too.
Back to top Go down
Secondary

Secondary

PostSubject: Re: I officially denounce this guild   I officially denounce this guild - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:57 pm

ilu waxx
Back to top Go down
Bakeyero

Bakeyero

PostSubject: Re: I officially denounce this guild   I officially denounce this guild - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:47 pm

no mentions of me and crazzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyrogueeee?
Back to top Go down
Secondary

Secondary

PostSubject: Re: I officially denounce this guild   I officially denounce this guild - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:57 pm

i saw crazyrogue in a bg yesterday rofl we raped him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I officially denounce this guild   I officially denounce this guild - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I officially denounce this guild
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3