Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[DECLINED] Crasyshaman Enhancement Shaman

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
crasysham

[DECLINED] Crasyshaman Enhancement Shaman Empty
PostSubject: [DECLINED] Crasyshaman Enhancement Shaman   [DECLINED] Crasyshaman Enhancement Shaman I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 11:50 am

Crasyshaman-Enhancment Shaman
This is my current raid spec : http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=hE0uZxVfdVMsAuq

I have 1250 Ap unbuffed. 23% crit, 150 hit rating. All of my gear is mainly from Kara. Some pvp items included.

Raid stats: Pre BC I have ran MC and AQ20 loads of times.
Post BC: I have cleared Kara Gruuls and Magtheridon.

I can Make the Friday and Sunday times. I can not make the Tuesday because of sports, but I am 100% sure of the other raid days.I am prepared for Tk/ssc and no most of the fights and will fully know them all by the time I get there. I always bring pots and flasks for raids and am willing to share wth other people if they dont have them. I am perfectly okay if I am not picked to go on a raid, I will not beg to get in, I will just wait until my turn comes.

I have not gotten into ssc /tk so i dont have any gear from there yet but I am in kara gear and have all the enchants.

Guild History: I was in Dog It Off, but left because we were not progressing as fast as we could have been. I then went to undone and am in there now but due to inactivity of other players I am wanting to leave.

I am applying to Damage Done because I really want to get into TK/SSC and to help other people. When I am nto raiding I will always help other people who need quests to be done o a little money. Iwill just try to have fun with the guild, but I am still a serious raider.

I think I should be in Damage Done because I am very helpful to guild, always prepared and am ready TO KICK SOME SERIOUS BUT IN RAIDS. Thank you- Crasyshaman.

(PS: I also have a decent healing set with 1150+ healing and 190mp5) If you need me to respec I would be glad to but my dps set is Mucho better.)

Last edited by on Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:32 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Smolder

Smolder

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Crasyshaman Enhancement Shaman   [DECLINED] Crasyshaman Enhancement Shaman I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 12:53 pm

The wowhead talent tree you provided isn't working.
Back to top Go down
crasysham

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Crasyshaman Enhancement Shaman   [DECLINED] Crasyshaman Enhancement Shaman I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 2:28 pm

Last edited by on Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Malaese

Malaese

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Crasyshaman Enhancement Shaman   [DECLINED] Crasyshaman Enhancement Shaman I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 9:47 am

Your application has been received and is being reviewed. Please allow a few days.
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Crasyshaman Enhancement Shaman   [DECLINED] Crasyshaman Enhancement Shaman I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 5:10 pm

We are going to decline your application for the following reasons:

1) Gear is not up to par, you are missing the easy BS / Gladiator weapons and have too many interim upgrades
2) We don't really need the extra enhance shaman at this time

If you work on your gear, we may consider a reapplication in a couple of months. Best of luck.
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Crasyshaman Enhancement Shaman   [DECLINED] Crasyshaman Enhancement Shaman I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DECLINED] Crasyshaman Enhancement Shaman
Page 1 of 1