Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[DECLINED] Mcroflstomp - Resto Shaman

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
McRoflstomp

McRoflstomp

[DECLINED] Mcroflstomp - Resto Shaman Empty
PostSubject: [DECLINED] Mcroflstomp - Resto Shaman   [DECLINED] Mcroflstomp - Resto Shaman I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 1:54 am

Name - McRoflstomp- Resto Shaman
Willing to Re-Spec: Yes (although I wouldnt expect you'd want me too...)

My Current Spec: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=hZxi0d0xZE00xVeotcd

Bonus Healing: 1354
In battle MP5: 73

Comparativly limited Raid experience, I have raided Molten Core regularly and Onyxia and ZG a few times pre BC. Post-BC raids consist of Karazan (cleared it fully) Heroics (if that counts) and failed attempts at downing Fel-reaver in TK.

I have read the loot system and the raid time, and can make it to at least 2 of them, if not all 3 raid times. I can also follow rules well, so long as theyre not completly superfluous. I have also Youtube'd a few of the TK fights here and there so "research" isnt a thing to worry about.

While i"m not entirely "purpled out" some easy things that could be gained from SSC/TK since I have gotten just about everything from Kara are VR's Fel Reaver Piston, and The Blackfathom Warbands from 1st boss in SSC

My current guild/guild to be left is <HORDECORE>. Im wanting to leave it becasue they are no longer a "raiding guild" due to inactivity and not enough people being on in time to raid. We have done quite a bit of kara raids and whatnot, but havent been able to make any progress elsewhere. So... a lot of people left. and now here I am.

Like stated above, I want to join Damage Done is becasue I'd like to continue my raiding carreer and my current guild is no longer raiding. I also have heard/seen that you have a pretty good standing in raiding in SSC and TK. I know I'm a bit undergeared as Thereclaimer (IRL friend of mine) informed me that im going up against +1800 healers, but im working on bettering my gear in heroics and limited raids.

In any case I think I'd be pretty good in damage Done casue I'm good at following orders, I actually LIKE healing (even though if ya need me to dole out the harshnes I can do that too). Im rather likable on vent and in game as well... I like romantic dinners and long walks on the beach, and kittens...
[b]
Back to top Go down
thereclaimer

thereclaimer

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Mcroflstomp - Resto Shaman   [DECLINED] Mcroflstomp - Resto Shaman I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 2:47 am

He lives within killing distance of me and is clever in his own right.
Back to top Go down
nag

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Mcroflstomp - Resto Shaman   [DECLINED] Mcroflstomp - Resto Shaman I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 2:34 pm

Have you recently changed specs? Your healing gear looks like something one would roll on if it were for an offset. If you did change specs, how long have you been resto? Also, you are missing quite a few gems and have 0 enchants.
Back to top Go down
Smolder

Smolder

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Mcroflstomp - Resto Shaman   [DECLINED] Mcroflstomp - Resto Shaman I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 2:49 pm

Also, why no totemic mastery?
Back to top Go down
thereclaimer

thereclaimer

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Mcroflstomp - Resto Shaman   [DECLINED] Mcroflstomp - Resto Shaman I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 2:57 pm

Judging from the enhancement points it looks like a "I CAN HEAL BUT I WANT TO QUEST" spec
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Mcroflstomp - Resto Shaman   [DECLINED] Mcroflstomp - Resto Shaman I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 3:53 pm

Enchants and gems are a big part of raiding, so we'd want to make sure you actually plan on gemming/enchanting decent pieces (obviously not greens, but decent blues and purples as you progress up the gear ladder).

Also, please explain the "two maybe three" raid times you can make and why.
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com
McRoflstomp

McRoflstomp

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Mcroflstomp - Resto Shaman   [DECLINED] Mcroflstomp - Resto Shaman I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 5:19 pm

to answer the questions posted:

Peanutbutter: I do plan on enchanting my gear and gemming them with dome decent gems when available. I have a few gems (2 tears of elune) in the process of being cut and plan on getting non crappy enchants when the funding comes more readily available. and the 2-3 times issue is in relevance to my current class schedule. The Sunday raid time is kind of pushing up against my schooling.

Smolder: Simply put... I diddn't feel it was necessary at the moment. Its changeable. just like everything else.

Nag: I havent really changed specs in quite a while. I just havent gotten the best of luck when it comes to drops. I've raided kara over a dozen times thus far, but healing gear drops could have been better. Sadly enough ive actually got a half decent collection of spec gear both enhance and elemental... c'est la vie. But like I said trying to improve gear as we speak.

Thereclaimer: yeah, thats somewhat the path I took. serves as good healing in its own right, but as that was my main at the time. I wanted a bit of endurance and survivability. Like before , its changeable. dually so now that I have a higher level alt that can farm money far easier then the shaman could.
P.S. Thanks for the "clever" ...appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
thereclaimer

thereclaimer

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Mcroflstomp - Resto Shaman   [DECLINED] Mcroflstomp - Resto Shaman I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 12:45 pm

Stop being a scrubz and post an "Ideal Raiding" spec you'd be willing to pay 50g for (this guild raids as opposed to having 12 people line up in front of an instance and get on time DKP)
Back to top Go down
McRoflstomp

McRoflstomp

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Mcroflstomp - Resto Shaman   [DECLINED] Mcroflstomp - Resto Shaman I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 1:21 pm

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=hZvbZEfctVeotcd
Full raid healing spec. If a want a possible enhancement spec or elemental spec cause I have a decent ammount of gear, I'll get to that later.
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Mcroflstomp - Resto Shaman   [DECLINED] Mcroflstomp - Resto Shaman I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 5:13 pm

At this time, we're going to decline your application on the basis of the following:

1) Gear. While your gear isn't the worst, just a quick perusal shows a variety of heroic badge, karazhan, and Gruul-quality upgrades are available and we don't have a lot of time to go back and gear you up.

We do have a potential need of an elemental shaman, but you'll need to be geared enough to reapply for that position. Best of luck.
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Mcroflstomp - Resto Shaman   [DECLINED] Mcroflstomp - Resto Shaman I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DECLINED] Mcroflstomp - Resto Shaman
Page 1 of 1