Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Declined] Blazinglion - MS/Fury Warrior

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Blazinglion

[Declined] Blazinglion - MS/Fury Warrior Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Blazinglion - MS/Fury Warrior   [Declined] Blazinglion - MS/Fury Warrior I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:10 pm

Your raid talent spec. Include a link to a talent calculator (preferably wowhead or wowdb).

Your relevant stats for raiding. Include an armory link:

Armory isn't updated yet, check tomorrow, I just transferred back here. It's my Arms gear, my Fury gear is similar, just a little less... PvP geared. Razz I've got a tank set as well, though it's not very good.
(Fury)
AP:1673
Hit:10%
Crit:34% in berserker
Haste:0
Expertise:0
(Arms)
AP:1550
Hit:7%
Crit:35% in berserker
Haste:0
Expertise:0

Please answer all of the following

A 2-minute PVP trinket?

I have one.
The Medallion of Karabor? (If not, how close (don't give the quest name, tell us what you need to kill next in the chain, if you haven't started, etc)?)

Need to kill Shadowlord Deathwail.
A shadow resist set for Mother Sharhaz? (any pieces?)

No.
A fire resist set for Illidan? (tanks only)

What is your trinket set-up? Do you need any obvious upgrades (DST, HSH, etc?)

It's all crit rating, I might wanna adjust that to Expertise/haste sometime.
Where are you from? (do you speak/understand English well?)

I'm from Texas. No, I do not have a southern accent. :p
How old are you? (we've had a lot of problems in the past with younger players, but we do have people as young as 16 in the guild, so it's not an automatic disqualifier)

15, but don't make first judgements, please.
Do you have a mic for vent? (speaking up when necessary is important)

Yes, I do.
Do you have Grid, XPerl, PallyPower, or some other UI that helps you buff, pick up lose aggro, etc?

No, but i'll get XPerl if needed.

Your raid experience. Both Pre and Post TBC experience. Include fights you have seen personally (on your main character) but have not defeated.

Pre BC:Revered with Hydraxian Warlords(MC,9/10), Honored with Zanalar Tribe(ZG, all)Friendly with Cenarion Circle(AQ20, 2/6) BC: Exalted with Violet Eye (Kara, all) Zul'Aman (2/6)
A short guild history. You will not be automatically disqualified for being in a bad guild (everyone makes mistakes). You should briefly discuss why you moved from one guild to the next. If you were kicked out, include any relevant details. You are allowed to be guilded while you recruit with us. You are encouraged to remain honest.

Well, I transferred back to Gorg just today, for the past 6-8 months, I had been on Anvilmar, but before that, I was with Blades of the Dragon, and COMMUNISM. I left because all my friends on the server quit, and rejoined right after. Razz
The reason you are applying to Damage Done. Please give more than just a, "I want to raid" reason. We're looking for something more along the lines of, "I can't make my guild's raid times" or "My guild doesn't need my spec in a raid" and other legitimate reasons.

I want to apply because I need a good raiding guild that can progress, and also have good people. For example, Dethpriezt is a cool person Very Happy Some of you might remember me.
Finally, tell us in one or two sentences why you would be a good addition to Damage Done. You may include humor, non sequiturs, or anything else you haven't covered.

Well, anything to do with punching, eating, or punting babies = me, also the my inept ability to coerce underage girls to engage in sexual intercourse with me. (ask Shelarahn)
Acknowledgment of agreement to our rules and times. Indicate that you can make our raid times as discussed above, understand the basics of our loot system, and will comply with other rules as necessary. You agree to be as prepared as possible for raids (no last-minute potion making). You also agree that sometimes you may get benched if your class isn't needed, or your gear is sub-par, you may lose a lot of loot rolls due to randomness, and that raiding can be stressful and things said in raids are never personal. Applicants are not expected to have seen all of the bosses we have killed, but they should be willing to research those fights on their own time so don't have to explain the fight. Applicants should understand the basics of their class in a raid, as detailed on sites like ElitistJerks, Shadowpriest.com, The Warlock's Den, or any place that has class-relevant information This includes sticking to well-established specs, because while trying new things is fun, the theorycraft exists for a reason..

I understand it totally, if I even get in, I don't have nearly as much loot or raid priority as others, I do understand that if you are trying to progress in something, you need the best of the best of your raiders.

Sidenote: Sorry for posting the long version of my app. :B
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Blazinglion - MS/Fury Warrior   [Declined] Blazinglion - MS/Fury Warrior I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:11 pm

I CAN'T IM IN HIGH SCHOOL
Back to top Go down
Kornak

Kornak

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Blazinglion - MS/Fury Warrior   [Declined] Blazinglion - MS/Fury Warrior I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:52 pm

Hey Lion, remember me from BotD?

Anyways I can see your gear or anything as of yet but it looks like your AP is pretty low, there may be some things you can do about that (badge gear, re-gemming, etc)

Also as far as i know were pretty set for melee but I'm not an officer so I'm not completely informed on the situation.
Back to top Go down
Comotosis

Comotosis

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Blazinglion - MS/Fury Warrior   [Declined] Blazinglion - MS/Fury Warrior I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 12:07 am

We don't need dps warriors.
Back to top Go down
Scrubdaddy

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Blazinglion - MS/Fury Warrior   [Declined] Blazinglion - MS/Fury Warrior I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 12:16 am

blazinglion for warglaive imo
Back to top Go down
Comotosis

Comotosis

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Blazinglion - MS/Fury Warrior   [Declined] Blazinglion - MS/Fury Warrior I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:11 am

Gonna go ahead and decline, officers agree we have no need for DPS warriors, your gear is probably way behind, good luck with your WoW stuffs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Blazinglion - MS/Fury Warrior   [Declined] Blazinglion - MS/Fury Warrior I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Blazinglion - MS/Fury Warrior
Page 1 of 1