Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[DECLINED] Seymour-Fury Warrior

Go down 
+4
Serayne
Kamma
Secondary
Seymour
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Seymour

[DECLINED] Seymour-Fury Warrior Empty
PostSubject: [DECLINED] Seymour-Fury Warrior   [DECLINED] Seymour-Fury Warrior I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 8:08 pm

Spec 17/44/0 http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=LA0czhbZVV0VxxRVuqo

Relevant Stats 2233 ap with BS, 148 Hit rating, 28.28 crit, 11024 HP unbuffed. On another note: My MH weapon is unenchanted due to the fact that it was recently acquired, I'm looking into executioner

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?n=Seymour&r=Gorgonnash

Raid Exp Pre BC: All of Molten Core, Blackwing lair, and AQ 40
Post BC: All of Kara, Gruul's, Voidwalker, A'lar, Hydross, Lurker, and Morogrim

Agreement to rules and times While, I am in between jobs and Moving I should be able to make at least 2 of those days with 100% reliability, I've had perfect raid attendance in the past. As for researching fights, its nothing new to me. I understand the rest I've raided hard before, aka: I have thick skin.

Two major Upgrades Heartshatter Breastplate http://www.wowhead.com/?item=32365
Leggings of Divine Retribution http://www.wowhead.com/?item=32341

Guild History Target Dummies: Was there till it fell apart after the Xpack
Refugees: Was a Class officer until i left to play with old Friends
Imperium: Raided until i decided to take a break
Ronin Depth: Didn't raid there just used it as a place to talk

Why I'm apping I'm applying here because this is my raiding guild of choice, any interactions I've had with any members have been more than positive, I took an extended break and my gear is evidence of that, I've been working hard to gear myself up prior to my app, but I can only do so much alone, I'm apping here because I'm looking to be on end-game content as I was in the past, I enjoy the lore of this game and love the big raid atmosphere.

About Me I think that I would be a good addition to Damage Done because when it comes to raiding I mean business, I'm in it to get shit done, that doesn't mean I can't have a good time though. What I'm saying is, I know how to play the game, and I've been doing it for a long time, and I'd love to come along and help you guys finish up BT, and progress into Sunwell

on a side note, I'd like to ask in what situation would anyone use this face elephant

Edit: I wasn't kidding about self gearing

Last edited by nag on Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:19 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : stat changes, grammer, more stat changes)
Back to top Go down
Secondary

Secondary

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Seymour-Fury Warrior   [DECLINED] Seymour-Fury Warrior I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 12:09 am

elephant
Back to top Go down
Kamma

Kamma

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Seymour-Fury Warrior   [DECLINED] Seymour-Fury Warrior I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 12:16 am

Secondary wrote:
elephant

I raise you a flower
Back to top Go down
Seymour

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Seymour-Fury Warrior   [DECLINED] Seymour-Fury Warrior I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 12:28 am

Kamma wrote:
Secondary wrote:
elephant

I raise you a flower
farao
Back to top Go down
Serayne

Serayne

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Seymour-Fury Warrior   [DECLINED] Seymour-Fury Warrior I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 10:15 am

Seymour wrote:

Relevant Stats 2114 ap with BS, 180 Hit rating, 28.60 crit, 10874 HP unbuffed. On another note: My MH weapon is unenchanted due to the fact that it was recently acquired, I'm looking into executioner

I see that many of your items are socketed for hit. Why is this? Pretty sure all guides for Fury Warrior state that you should NEVER gem for hit.

Comotosis wrote:

With Precision (which you will always have) you need 95 hit rating to cap specials and 395 to cap white damage.
What does this mean?
You should almost never sacrifice AP and/or crit for hit rating if you are past 95 hit rating and you should definitely NEVER gem for hit. In most cases it will actually lower you DPS. Unless of course it's a very large amount of hit rating for a small amount of AP/crit (speaking of item stats only, never gem for hit). Entry gear level should easily have over 95, and as your gear gets better you will get more. High end fury warriors rarely have more than 200 hit rating.

...Damn warriors be stealin' my loots... Mad

I'm only bitter because my Fury Warrior was unable to get in due to gear requirements. Sad Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Seymour

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Seymour-Fury Warrior   [DECLINED] Seymour-Fury Warrior I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 10:51 am

Serayne wrote:
Seymour wrote:

Relevant Stats 2114 ap with BS, 180 Hit rating, 28.60 crit, 10874 HP unbuffed. On another note: My MH weapon is unenchanted due to the fact that it was recently acquired, I'm looking into executioner

I see that many of your items are socketed for hit. Why is this? Pretty sure all guides for Fury Warrior state that you should NEVER gem for hit.

Comotosis wrote:

With Precision (which you will always have) you need 95 hit rating to cap specials and 395 to cap white damage.
What does this mean?
You should almost never sacrifice AP and/or crit for hit rating if you are past 95 hit rating and you should definitely NEVER gem for hit. In most cases it will actually lower you DPS. Unless of course it's a very large amount of hit rating for a small amount of AP/crit (speaking of item stats only, never gem for hit). Entry gear level should easily have over 95, and as your gear gets better you will get more. High end fury warriors rarely have more than 200 hit rating.

...Damn warriors be stealin' my loots... Mad

I'm only bitter because my Fury Warrior was unable to get in due to gear requirements. Sad Good luck.
I'm aware of this but like I said previously I'm still just getting back into the game, it wasn't too long ago I learned about slow off-hands, I'm still sorta experimenting with the hit gems, the one thing I hate about Fury DPS, is those miss steaks where you dont do anything for a few seconds it absolutely drives me crazy. I will admit however that I did not know that I only needed 95 for specials so there will be some gem changes today for sure, that would explain my lower than average AP, I appreciate the input elephant
Back to top Go down
Comotosis

Comotosis

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Seymour-Fury Warrior   [DECLINED] Seymour-Fury Warrior I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 10:52 am

Back to top Go down
Seymour

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Seymour-Fury Warrior   [DECLINED] Seymour-Fury Warrior I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 11:02 am

Comotosis wrote:
Read this: http://elitistjerks.com/f31/t22705-dps_warrior_compendium/

Thanks I've been browsing E+J for a bit and was looking for a page like that, to just give me raw numbers, my stats have already been altered, money isn't a real issue for me. Again, Thanks alot elephant

P.S. I'm looking for an enchanter to give me something other than 12+ stam to boots, so hit me up in game plz!
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Seymour-Fury Warrior   [DECLINED] Seymour-Fury Warrior I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 11:50 am

Quote :
Not counting your most recent guild (which you are looking to upgrade, obviously), you've left 2/3 of your previous guilds for personal reasons. What kind of guarantee do we have that you aren't just here for 3 months then taking your new lewtz elsewhere? Nobody realistically expects you to devote the rest of your life to Damage Done, but how do we know that you'll be a good long term investment?
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com
Bakasuya

Bakasuya

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Seymour-Fury Warrior   [DECLINED] Seymour-Fury Warrior I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 12:06 pm

Peanutbutter wrote:
Quote :
Nobody realistically expects you to devote the rest of your life to Damage Done

yea we do
Back to top Go down
Seymour

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Seymour-Fury Warrior   [DECLINED] Seymour-Fury Warrior I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 12:33 pm

Peanutbutter wrote:
Quote :
Not counting your most recent guild (which you are looking to upgrade, obviously), you've left 2/3 of your previous guilds for personal reasons. What kind of guarantee do we have that you aren't just here for 3 months then taking your new lewtz elsewhere? Nobody realistically expects you to devote the rest of your life to Damage Done, but how do we know that you'll be a good long term investment?

I totally understand where your coming from with that question, It might not look the greatest. My reason for taking a break in the past was because i was moving out of my parents and had a very demanding job that basically killed any chance of raiding, as I've stated in the past thats why I play this game, so when I couldn't play the game the way I wanted to anymore, I decided that it would be a good time to take some time off and get everything together. But now that I've worked everything out I'm really looking to get back where I left off.

As for leaving to play with friends most have quit or transferred and Refugees was sorta falling apart when I left, I didn't just abandon them though I may have made it sound like that. I still talk to the few of them that play today
Back to top Go down
nag

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Seymour-Fury Warrior   [DECLINED] Seymour-Fury Warrior I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 11:19 pm

We appreciate the application, but ultimately we have decided to decline the application. Your gear and stats are fine, but we are just not looking for melee. We have 1-2 melee benched every raid and we can't ask them to sit for an additional member.

Best of luck to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Seymour-Fury Warrior   [DECLINED] Seymour-Fury Warrior I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DECLINED] Seymour-Fury Warrior
Page 1 of 1