Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Accepted] Dethpriezt - Holy priest.

Go down 
+8
- Z -
Demoniack
Ichaerus
Rishana
Shelarahn
Comotosis
Secondary
Dethpriezt
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Doomus

Doomus

[Accepted] Dethpriezt - Holy priest. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Dethpriezt - Holy priest.   [Accepted] Dethpriezt - Holy priest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:56 pm

On that whole only active person for months thing?.... Yea we were still raiding when you xfer'd >_> and you and Bury pretty much ninja xfer'd. Had nothing to do with inactivity.
Back to top Go down
Dethpriezt

Dethpriezt

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Dethpriezt - Holy priest.   [Accepted] Dethpriezt - Holy priest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:02 pm

Bury- thats a whole nother story. But Rehab? My hunter had been in dusk for months before I transferred; because I was never taken to raids with you kiddos. Get your times straight!
Back to top Go down
Galt

Galt

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Dethpriezt - Holy priest.   [Accepted] Dethpriezt - Holy priest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 10:49 am

Yeah, all they had time to do was talk on irc and ban me from vent for playing the shark laugh from Strange Wilderness. Crying or Very sad

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ctiJ_GCuc4U
Back to top Go down
http://www.fuckyermother.com
Ichaerus
Officer
Officer
Ichaerus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Dethpriezt - Holy priest.   [Accepted] Dethpriezt - Holy priest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:32 am

There is a raid today at 6:30pm server. We will be pushing through BT I believe so it would be a good idea to be ready to go beforehand and we will attempt to work you into the raid.

Be speced CoH, have consumables, yadda yadda, you know the drill. Would probably help to read up on the fights so you know what to expect since we'd kind of enjoy it if you knew the content we were on.
Back to top Go down
taldra

taldra

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Dethpriezt - Holy priest.   [Accepted] Dethpriezt - Holy priest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 11:02 am

ya sorry ichaerus, I was not try to step on your toes just try to help out a fellow healer Smile and like i said in the post with the build I'm no priest but for not being one my build was really close to what you gave him Razz

and i just looked at the build he posted (and his armory again) and it looks like he went with a mix of both our builds....
Back to top Go down
Ichaerus
Officer
Officer
Ichaerus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Dethpriezt - Holy priest.   [Accepted] Dethpriezt - Holy priest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:01 pm

taldra wrote:
ya sorry ichaerus, I was not try to step on your toes just try to help out a fellow healer Smile and like i said in the post with the build I'm no priest but for not being one my build was really close to what you gave him Razz

and i just looked at the build he posted (and his armory again) and it looks like he went with a mix of both our builds....

You do know I was kidding right?
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Dethpriezt - Holy priest.   [Accepted] Dethpriezt - Holy priest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:51 am

Where were you today?
Back to top Go down
Comotosis

Comotosis

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Dethpriezt - Holy priest.   [Accepted] Dethpriezt - Holy priest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:55 am

Yes, I missed you severely. ;_;
Back to top Go down
Dethpriezt

Dethpriezt

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Dethpriezt - Holy priest.   [Accepted] Dethpriezt - Holy priest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 9:38 pm

Mmm well, I came home Monday after work- power's out in my apartment, hot as hell. Cant get ahold of a landlord or anybody, I have 3 ferrets (ferrets are very heat sensitive- anything above 80 is deadly) theyre panting and laying around half conscious, I bolt over to my boyfriends parents place- find out the next morning midworkday that we havent been getting the right electric bill for our apt- its been going to the previous tenant.
Long story almost short- Power didnt get turned on until today.
I'm visiting my family this weekend- birthdays and etc- and I wont be home until sunday evening. Unless my apartment gets struck by lightning (and it just might) I'll be ready way ahead of time on tuesday evening.

Forgive my poor availability- I'm normally around too much!
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Dethpriezt - Holy priest.   [Accepted] Dethpriezt - Holy priest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 3:11 am

See you on Tuesday then.

I highly recommend (re)familiarizing yourself with the first eight bosses in BT.
Back to top Go down
Dethpriezt

Dethpriezt

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Dethpriezt - Holy priest.   [Accepted] Dethpriezt - Holy priest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:08 pm

Oh yes, 4 months is too long for my leaky brain. Itll be interesting seeing the fights from a healer prospective, not the pewpewpew of my hunter.
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Dethpriezt - Holy priest.   [Accepted] Dethpriezt - Holy priest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:15 am

You're specced Circle of Healing, but you didn't cast it once the entire night. 45% of your healing came from renew alone. I do like the fact that you got your helm gemmed and enchanted already. You made a few mistakes, but we're interested in seeing you again this Friday. Be ready to go at 6:30, and read up on the latter bosses in Black Temple.
Back to top Go down
Dethpriezt

Dethpriezt

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Dethpriezt - Holy priest.   [Accepted] Dethpriezt - Holy priest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 6:51 am

hehe, Im quite positive I used CoH quite a lot- its something Ive never specced into before and definitely need some practice in using it (but I just KNOW I did.. hmm).. And I love using my renew, but I suppose I need to get into the groove of healing 25manners and not just heroics. (: Gonna browse some more on elitestjerks and etc later today

I have some friends coming to stay with me from out of state this week, Im only 75% positive Ill be able to make it, Ill post something if I wont be available.

And I really do appreciate getting the helm, I like to get all my new toys and etc ready to go asap.
Back to top Go down
Petrus

Petrus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Dethpriezt - Holy priest.   [Accepted] Dethpriezt - Holy priest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 8:46 am

I reset my meters on the way to Gorefiend, but from Gorefiend trash to where we ended, she cast Circle of Healing 317 times and it was about 18% of her healing.
Back to top Go down
http://gunsforhire.wowstead.com/
Dethpriezt

Dethpriezt

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Dethpriezt - Holy priest.   [Accepted] Dethpriezt - Holy priest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 8:53 am

I just knew I wasnt crazy!
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Dethpriezt - Holy priest.   [Accepted] Dethpriezt - Holy priest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:44 am

Accepted provide that you can help manage Como's pent up stress. (seriously, it's bad)

Also, work on getting your SR set together ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Dethpriezt - Holy priest.   [Accepted] Dethpriezt - Holy priest. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Dethpriezt - Holy priest.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2