Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[APPROVED] Theleos-fire mage

Go down 
+6
Ichaerus
Smolder
Petrus
Secondary
Shelarahn
theleos
10 posters
AuthorMessage
theleos

theleos

[APPROVED] Theleos-fire mage Empty
PostSubject: [APPROVED] Theleos-fire mage   [APPROVED] Theleos-fire mage I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 6:31 pm

your raid talent spec-2/48/11 http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=obZxgRzfcIoeRtbGh0o

your relevant stats for raiding-1085 fire spell dmg, 24.59% crit with fire spells, 160 spell hit rating, 45 spell haste rating.

your raid experience-nothing pre BC. BC-kara, gruuls, mags, up to lurker in SSC, VR in TK, and all of ZA. i've read most of the BT fights, and a few of the hyjal ones.

acknowledgement and agreement to rules-i agree to all your rules and conditions, and i can make all of the raid times. occasionally i will miss a raid for RL events, but i always let my guild know ahead of time. i dont believe in being a no-show for raids.

two major upgrades from BT/MH-tempest of chaos from archimonde, hellfire encased pendant from BT trash.

a short guild history-Guns For Hire, i left because i didn't feel like enough efforts were being put towards progression, and i thought the guild master used the guild for personal benefit.

the reason you are applying to DD-i want to kill illidan, and be apart of a guild that knows what they're doing. also i like the idea of being undergeared in comparison to my guildmates. it means i'm the one who needs to be stepping up every week, because they're heads aren't on the chopping block. i like the pressure, and i think it makes me perform in clutch situations.

finally, tell us in a sentance or two, why you would be a good addition to DD- overall i'd say i'm a very reliable guy, and a solid dps. i'm always available, even when i'm benched for a raid and i wont let you guys down.
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Theleos-fire mage   [APPROVED] Theleos-fire mage I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 6:34 pm

I like KP, he is a really cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything
Back to top Go down
Secondary

Secondary

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Theleos-fire mage   [APPROVED] Theleos-fire mage I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 6:36 pm

He's a real life friend of mine, a really good guy. He's very committed to making his character better in any way possible. Even if his gear isn't quite up to par (I don't know much about all that mage mumbo-jumbo) he'll be doing anything he can to up his deeps.

<3 KP
Back to top Go down
Secondary

Secondary

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Theleos-fire mage   [APPROVED] Theleos-fire mage I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 6:36 pm

Primary wrote:
Back to top Go down
Petrus

Petrus

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Theleos-fire mage   [APPROVED] Theleos-fire mage I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:58 pm

KP's a pretty darn good mage. He makes the best out of the cards he's dealt and doesn't do stupid stuff, making him a very solid raider who performs well under many circumstances and is able to adapt well.

P.S. I did his Sunfire

P.P.S.
Quote :
occasionally i will miss a raid for RL events, but i always let my guild know ahead of time. i dont believe in being a no-show for raids.

I can say from personal experience that he's very good about this.

Last edited by Petrus on Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://gunsforhire.wowstead.com/
Smolder

Smolder

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Theleos-fire mage   [APPROVED] Theleos-fire mage I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:02 pm

Why do you prefer tempest of chaos over zhar'doom?
Back to top Go down
theleos

theleos

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Theleos-fire mage   [APPROVED] Theleos-fire mage I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:15 pm

Smolder wrote:
Why do you prefer tempest of chaos over zhar'doom?

i figured i would choose one upgrade from each raid, because the question wasnt what are 2 upgrades from BT that you'd like. also i think tempest of chaos is less desirable raid wise and is still a major upgrade for me.
Back to top Go down
Ichaerus
Officer
Officer
Ichaerus

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Theleos-fire mage   [APPROVED] Theleos-fire mage I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 4:15 am

Primary wrote:

Primary wrote:
doesn't afraid

Now I'm not convinced.
Back to top Go down
Petrus

Petrus

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Theleos-fire mage   [APPROVED] Theleos-fire mage I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:36 am

Ichaerus wrote:
Primary wrote:

Primary wrote:
doesn't afraid

Now I'm not convinced.

Why not? He doesn't.
Back to top Go down
http://gunsforhire.wowstead.com/
Xeos
Officer
Officer
Xeos

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Theleos-fire mage   [APPROVED] Theleos-fire mage I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 2:26 pm

Be online and ready to go by 6:30 pst on Friday. We may have a spot for you on Council and Illidan so I will need you to be familiar with those two encounters, especially the mage roles for CS on Council and Parasites on Illidan.
Back to top Go down
theleos

theleos

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Theleos-fire mage   [APPROVED] Theleos-fire mage I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 3:45 pm

i'll be traveling home from vacation friday,
but i should be home around 3:30 server if all goes according to plan.

so i will most likely be online,
and i will be prepared and well informed on the fights.
thanks a bunch for the opportunity.
Back to top Go down
Demoniack

Demoniack

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Theleos-fire mage   [APPROVED] Theleos-fire mage I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 4:26 pm

This thread need more cats.

[APPROVED] Theleos-fire mage Lolcat
Back to top Go down
theleos

theleos

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Theleos-fire mage   [APPROVED] Theleos-fire mage I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:32 pm

well i had a lot of fun last night,
even though i only came in for 1 boss and was dead for a bit under half of it.
and thanks for the shoulders.

lets hope there's a trial raid pt. 2

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bakasuya

Bakasuya

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Theleos-fire mage   [APPROVED] Theleos-fire mage I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:35 pm

Tomorrow at 2:45 server, be there.
Back to top Go down
theleos

theleos

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Theleos-fire mage   [APPROVED] Theleos-fire mage I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:47 pm

consider it done.
Back to top Go down
Xeos
Officer
Officer
Xeos

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Theleos-fire mage   [APPROVED] Theleos-fire mage I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:47 pm

Bakasuya wrote:
Tomorrow at 2:45 server, be there.

Yup, it is hard to evaluate anyone on trash and Mother (with no SR gear). Bring your A game to Hyjal for us.
Back to top Go down
theleos

theleos

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Theleos-fire mage   [APPROVED] Theleos-fire mage I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 3:04 pm

can do chief.
Back to top Go down
Secondary

Secondary

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Theleos-fire mage   [APPROVED] Theleos-fire mage I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 3:24 pm

Grats on your shoulders
Back to top Go down
theleos

theleos

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Theleos-fire mage   [APPROVED] Theleos-fire mage I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 4:20 pm

thanks Very Happy
gotta get some gems and they'll be g2g.
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Theleos-fire mage   [APPROVED] Theleos-fire mage I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 3:47 pm

You managed to wipe us twice on Archimonde, but you didn't go cry in a corner when I bitched you out for it.

Welcome aboard, message an officer for an invite and for fuck's sake, spend a few hours getting 8k honor for a 2min PVP trinket. NO EXCUSES!

And don't wipe us on Archimonde anymore, thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com
theleos

theleos

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Theleos-fire mage   [APPROVED] Theleos-fire mage I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 4:48 pm

awesome.

and i found out my first death was from a doomfire/air burst,
not a curse.

and i did a bit of pvp this morning,
and i'll make sure i get the trinket by the next raid.
Back to top Go down
Secondary

Secondary

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Theleos-fire mage   [APPROVED] Theleos-fire mage I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 6:41 pm

I'll farm some honor with you on my pally if you are on tonight, just bug me about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Theleos-fire mage   [APPROVED] Theleos-fire mage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[APPROVED] Theleos-fire mage
Page 1 of 1