Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Justification for the internet (for Kamma, again)

Go down 
+3
Serayne
Shelarahn
- Z -
7 posters
AuthorMessage
- Z -

- Z -

Justification for the internet (for Kamma, again) Empty
PostSubject: Justification for the internet (for Kamma, again)   Justification for the internet (for Kamma, again) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 1:15 pm

It's possible you've already seen this, maybe you haven't. Either way, this is the funniest econ skit I've ever seen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u2qRXb4xCU

DISCLAIMER: If you have no interest in economics, the world around you, and/or you still live with your parents, you probably won't understand this. Get a job.

CBS stands for "Columbia Business School"
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: Justification for the internet (for Kamma, again)   Justification for the internet (for Kamma, again) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 1:21 pm

I live with my parents and I understood that
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: Justification for the internet (for Kamma, again)   Justification for the internet (for Kamma, again) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 1:28 pm

Then you probably qualify in one of the other listed categories.
Back to top Go down
Serayne

Serayne

PostSubject: Re: Justification for the internet (for Kamma, again)   Justification for the internet (for Kamma, again) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 1:31 pm

Video wrote:
I dream at night that I punch you in the face

Why hasn't this happened to him already?
Back to top Go down
Secondary

Secondary

PostSubject: Re: Justification for the internet (for Kamma, again)   Justification for the internet (for Kamma, again) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 1:39 pm

I lol'd.

- Z - wrote:
and/or you still live with your parents, you probably won't understand this. Get a job.

Fuck you.

Primary wrote:
¯\(º_o)/¯
lololol ilu
Back to top Go down
Kamma

Kamma

PostSubject: Re: Justification for the internet (for Kamma, again)   Justification for the internet (for Kamma, again) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 3:30 pm

Nice. Thanks for the link Z; first time I've seen that one.

Edit: And on the topic of amazing graduate school skits/videos, here is the most amazing one of all time (and proof of my nerdom): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTby_e4-Rhg

Edit: And just to set the record straight, I like Bernanke and find supply-siders like Hubbard to be "charlatans and cranks" to quote Greg N. Mankiw (who my boar is affectionately named after). Here's an article that compares Hubbard and Mankiw (Mankiw followed Hubbard as CEA Chairman to Bush).
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: Justification for the internet (for Kamma, again)   Justification for the internet (for Kamma, again) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:15 pm

Kamma wrote:
Nice. Thanks for the link Z; first time I've seen that one.

Edit: And on the topic of amazing graduate school skits/videos, here is the most amazing one of all time (and proof of my nerdom): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTby_e4-Rhg

Edit: And just to set the record straight, I like Bernanke and find supply-siders like Hubbard to be "charlatans and cranks" to quote Greg N. Mankiw (who my boar is affectionately named after). Here's an article that compares Hubbard and Mankiw (Mankiw followed Hubbard as CEA Chairman to Bush).

Ok, that one I DON'T get
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: Justification for the internet (for Kamma, again)   Justification for the internet (for Kamma, again) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:34 pm

Kamma wrote:
Edit: And just to set the record straight, I like Bernanke and find supply-siders like Hubbard to be "charlatans and cranks" to quote Greg N. Mankiw (who my boar is affectionately named after).

Antichrist.

Primary wrote:
Ok, that one I DON'T get

What part?

P.S.- Kamma, I'm studying for my Psych of Econ course and I need a refresher on some principles and theory. I know you get off on this stuff so log on! (you owe me for screwing me out of arena points last week)
Back to top Go down
Kamma

Kamma

PostSubject: Re: Justification for the internet (for Kamma, again)   Justification for the internet (for Kamma, again) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:41 pm

No can do. I've got a meeting (yes I can call it that because we are actually working on something semi-productively) with an old theatre friend (he music directed a production of Pippin which I sound designed).

- Z - wrote:
Kamma wrote:
Edit: And just to set the record straight, I like Bernanke and find supply-siders like Hubbard to be "charlatans and cranks" to quote Greg N. Mankiw (who my boar is affectionately named after).

Antichrist.

And dear god Z. No. Please no. Please tell me you are not a reaganomics dimwit (a follower of the religion of self-financing tax cuts).

Last edited by Kamma on Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: Justification for the internet (for Kamma, again)   Justification for the internet (for Kamma, again) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:49 pm

You should know me better than that.
Back to top Go down
Kamma

Kamma

PostSubject: Re: Justification for the internet (for Kamma, again)   Justification for the internet (for Kamma, again) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:50 pm

Just dont play with my heart like that.

Crying or Very sad

And primary here's a very brief biography of C2. And general reading on group theory, which is a part of the greater field of abstract algebra.

I'm not very good with abstract algebra, tbh.
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: Justification for the internet (for Kamma, again)   Justification for the internet (for Kamma, again) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:04 pm

Kamma wrote:

I'm not very good.

Fixed.

LOLOWNED
Back to top Go down
Demoniack

Demoniack

PostSubject: Re: Justification for the internet (for Kamma, again)   Justification for the internet (for Kamma, again) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:09 pm

Justification for the internet (for Kamma, again) No-jobs
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: Justification for the internet (for Kamma, again)   Justification for the internet (for Kamma, again) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:09 pm

Kamma wrote:
Just dont play with my heart like that.

Crying or Very sad

And primary here's a very brief biography of C2. And general reading on group theory, which is a part of the greater field of abstract algebra.

I'm not very good with abstract algebra, tbh.

Hm, yeah I'm not good with math. Period. In fact I think I failed it 3 out of the 4 years I went to high school. =/
Back to top Go down
Serayne

Serayne

PostSubject: Re: Justification for the internet (for Kamma, again)   Justification for the internet (for Kamma, again) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 12:14 am

Primary wrote:

Hm, yeah I'm not good with math. Period. In fact I think I failed it 3 out of the 4 years I went to high school. =/

3 or 4. See..he's not very good with numbers period. He just spams the one key in WoW for his macro and he's pretty sure the higher numbers = good. He tends to get confused between dps and threat though. TPS DOWN! DPS UP!
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: Justification for the internet (for Kamma, again)   Justification for the internet (for Kamma, again) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 12:29 am

Serayne wrote:
Primary wrote:

3 or 4. See..he's not very good with numbers period. He just spams the one key in WoW for his macro and he's pretty sure the higher numbers = good. He tends to get confused between dps and threat though. TPS DOWN! DPS UP!

3 out of 4 years= 7th-10th BTW

And I have to hit Arcane shot every so often, or sometimes they call for an MD

It's hard work Brad, don't hate
Back to top Go down
Galt

Galt

PostSubject: Re: Justification for the internet (for Kamma, again)   Justification for the internet (for Kamma, again) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 1:31 am

It smells like pocket protector in here...
Back to top Go down
http://www.fuckyermother.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justification for the internet (for Kamma, again)   Justification for the internet (for Kamma, again) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Justification for the internet (for Kamma, again)
Page 1 of 1