Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finally, the price of green gems will go down again.

Go down 
+2
Galt
Smolder
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Smolder

Smolder

Finally, the price of green gems will go down again. Empty
PostSubject: Finally, the price of green gems will go down again.   Finally, the price of green gems will go down again. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:31 pm

2.4.3 patch notes:

Mining

Green quality gems can be found in mining nodes again. The drop rate of blue gems from mining nodes remains unchanged.
Back to top Go down
Galt

Galt

PostSubject: Re: Finally, the price of green gems will go down again.   Finally, the price of green gems will go down again. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 9:40 am

Did they get expensive or something? They were about 40s a pop when I left.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fuckyermother.com
taldra

taldra

PostSubject: Re: Finally, the price of green gems will go down again.   Finally, the price of green gems will go down again. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:02 am

they are not really that bad (when compared to the epic gems) most are between 1-5G depending on time and day u check.... but this should cut the price down more making it cheaper to make meta gems, there for lowering the price of them (fucking 200g for something that is not cut)
Back to top Go down
Galt

Galt

PostSubject: Re: Finally, the price of green gems will go down again.   Finally, the price of green gems will go down again. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:44 am

jesus, must be cuz of s4.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fuckyermother.com
Petrus

Petrus

PostSubject: Re: Finally, the price of green gems will go down again.   Finally, the price of green gems will go down again. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:18 am

It's partly because of S4 and partly because of the [Brilliant Glass] that jewelcrafters can use to take three of each green gem and turn them into a blue gem. The lack of green gems in mining nodes has also affected the prices, but the availability and prices of other quality gems have also been affected. Epic gems have obviously dropped significantly in price with their availability from badges.

Most blue, yellow, red, orange, and purple gems were between 40 and 50g before 2.4, and since then the prices have gone to greater extremes, with the crit or spell crit gems running about 60g, AP/Agil/Str/Spelldamage/Healing gems running between 60 and 80, and +12 Stam gems dropping down into the 20s from 45-50.

Edit: Green quality healing and dps stat gems were around 10g when I checked last night.
Back to top Go down
http://gunsforhire.wowstead.com/
Rishana

Rishana

PostSubject: Re: Finally, the price of green gems will go down again.   Finally, the price of green gems will go down again. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:14 am

it was pretty bad...

bad I was a JC and I profited from this so much.

I miss selling my Living Ruby's for 80g Sad
Back to top Go down
Cunningblade

Cunningblade

PostSubject: Re: Finally, the price of green gems will go down again.   Finally, the price of green gems will go down again. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:58 pm

noble topaz have been proccing decently for me when ive been prospecting recent which has been pretty sweet made some decent gold on getting them and cutting / selling them. Green Gems are still over priced at times blood garnets and shit can get to 10g each on the AH... I just taken to buying mass amount of adamantite and prospecting it all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cstrike.co.nz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally, the price of green gems will go down again.   Finally, the price of green gems will go down again. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally, the price of green gems will go down again.
Page 1 of 1