Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[DECLINED] Roxorzboxorz - holy priest

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Roxorzboxorz

[DECLINED] Roxorzboxorz - holy priest Empty
PostSubject: [DECLINED] Roxorzboxorz - holy priest   [DECLINED] Roxorzboxorz - holy priest I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 1:54 pm

Name : Billy
State: Texas

1. http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=bxRhzhxzZfxxcc0qVhV (My current spec)

2. http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=bxRhzhxzZfxxcc0qVhV (My armory, MP5 while casting is only 181, my + to healing is 1850 unbuffed)

3. Pre BC have fully cleared BWL, TBC ive fully cleread Kara/Gruuls/Mag/SSC/TK/Hyjal/BT - on my old main which is ally (eww i no) so i have the experience and no the fights.

4. As for raid times i can make every raid. I get out of work 1:00 server time almost everyday, days that i wouldnt be able to raid i would post, i no how important it is to no who is goin to be there for which raid to make it easier on the officers. So i Acknowledge the raid times and will be able to make the criteria.

5. Leggings of Eternity from Archimonde, would be a big upgrade cuz of the MP5 alone and the stats in general are better than what i have. Cowl of Benevolence from Gorefiend, big upgrade cuz im wearing t4 atm and the spirit alone on the Cowl is sexy to once again lift my MP5 while casting.

6. Started off w/ a friend guild NaNaNaNa etc. Batman we just cleread kara friend left guild fell apart and my buddy Amalgarashi got me in The UL w/ him. When i got in guild ended up being a bust and no fell apart to the coming release of AoC so thats where i presenting am guild wise.

7. Amalgarshi is in guild and ran a few times w/ yall already and absolutly loves it. Id like to get in a guild that is progressin steadily and knows what there doing. I have the gone through this before and i miss the raiding and the fun that can be when u down that boss and see a new guildie get that piece of gear he/she has been waitin to drop for them.

8. I believe i bring alot to the table and wouldn not be a burden for boss fights. Im not a negative person and is always willing to help and better the guild.
Back to top Go down
Demoniack

Demoniack

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Roxorzboxorz - holy priest   [DECLINED] Roxorzboxorz - holy priest I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 1:59 pm

What is the name/class/server of your "old" main?

Last edited by Demoniack on Sun May 04, 2008 2:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Roxorzboxorz

PostSubject: Old Main   [DECLINED] Roxorzboxorz - holy priest I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 2:08 pm

Lightnings Blade - server
Tyk - Draenei shaman
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Roxorzboxorz - holy priest   [DECLINED] Roxorzboxorz - holy priest I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 9:46 pm

Not sure how serious this app is. The character you mentioned has *some* rep in Hyjal and BT, but is wearing a lot of terrible gear (blues/greens).

Seems phony. Your response?
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com
Roxorzboxorz

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Roxorzboxorz - holy priest   [DECLINED] Roxorzboxorz - holy priest I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 10:02 pm

I actually sold that toon to a friend of mine so i havent looked at him but when i handed it to him he had 3/5 t6. I guess i have no proof of me goin through hyjal and or bt besides my word. Guess my budy pretty much messed me up on my app. I'd gladly talk to somoene bout the instances i no my stuff :]
Back to top Go down
Roxorzboxorz

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Roxorzboxorz - holy priest   [DECLINED] Roxorzboxorz - holy priest I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 10:06 pm

Also if you armory me look at my Rep im rev. w/ ashtongue and halfway to honored w/ scales didnt run much hyjal but have downed Arch 2 to 3 times
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Roxorzboxorz - holy priest   [DECLINED] Roxorzboxorz - holy priest I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 10:08 pm

Why the hell would you name yourself Roxorsboxorz?
Back to top Go down
Roxorzboxorz

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Roxorzboxorz - holy priest   [DECLINED] Roxorzboxorz - holy priest I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 10:17 pm

The real question is...Why didnt i name myslef Roxorzboxorz? :]
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Roxorzboxorz - holy priest   [DECLINED] Roxorzboxorz - holy priest I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 10:21 pm

scratch

Just... wow.
Back to top Go down
Demoniack

Demoniack

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Roxorzboxorz - holy priest   [DECLINED] Roxorzboxorz - holy priest I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 10:28 pm

Roxorzboxorz wrote:
The real question is...Why didnt i name myslef Roxorzboxorz? :]
So you sold your ugly dreanei shaman to buy a crappy priest and you are too cheap to pay for a name change?
Back to top Go down
Roxorzboxorz

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Roxorzboxorz - holy priest   [DECLINED] Roxorzboxorz - holy priest I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 10:31 pm

Well yes i sold my shammy, but didnt buy this toon just made a goofy name. Honestly didnt think id make this server my main, and when i can afford i was already goin to change it. Wow name change is a priority for me in RL Mad
Back to top Go down
Roxorzboxorz

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Roxorzboxorz - holy priest   [DECLINED] Roxorzboxorz - holy priest I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 10:32 pm

supposed to be a sad face btw dont no why it looks all mad
Back to top Go down
Amalgarashi

Amalgarashi

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Roxorzboxorz - holy priest   [DECLINED] Roxorzboxorz - holy priest I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 10:51 pm

Back when we were both in NaNaNaNaNaNaNaNa Batman rox damn near solo healed our entire first week in kara, during which we cleared it all. He's a damn good healer, he knows his shit, and knows it well.

dont have any time to type out a big response supporting him, typing a 3 page english paper, but all in all, rox = win, maybe not uberly geared but it all comes with time imo. /target rox /cheer.
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Roxorzboxorz - holy priest   [DECLINED] Roxorzboxorz - holy priest I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 5:09 pm

Not really sure how well you know this guy, Amal. Seems like just an occasional guildie of yours.
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Roxorzboxorz - holy priest   [DECLINED] Roxorzboxorz - holy priest I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 8:50 pm

Gonna say no. We just have a ludicrous amount of holy priests. Maybe if you were a paladin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Roxorzboxorz - holy priest   [DECLINED] Roxorzboxorz - holy priest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DECLINED] Roxorzboxorz - holy priest
Page 1 of 1