Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] Bakeyero - Elemental Shaman

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bakeyero

Bakeyero

[ACCEPTED] Bakeyero - Elemental Shaman Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] Bakeyero - Elemental Shaman   [ACCEPTED] Bakeyero - Elemental Shaman I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 2:10 pm

YYour raid talent spec: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=hEzzVcMsAotZxbjz0x

Your relevant stats for raiding: 909 Spell Damage, 12% spell hit (with talents), 20% spell crit (30% with lightning bolt and chain lightning), Spell Haste 0,

Your raid experience : Pre-Bc until Nef, TBC I have cleared Kara, Gruuls, Mag, ZA except Zul'Jin (1% zzzz), Only Lurker Below from SSC thats about it

Acknowledgment of agreement to our rules and times : I can make it teusdays and fridays, sunday there is a 50% 50% chance that i might not make it since that is a family day =/

Two major upgrades to your gear for your class/spec from MH/BT: to be honest i have no idea what kind of loot i really want as an upgrade since i dont really know what BT and Hyjal has to offer me, ill try to research on this more

A short guild history: hmm Band of Hawks Disbanded because of transfers and whatnot, Last Try Disbanded because of guild drama, Juice Guild Drama again Sad

The reason you are applying to Damage Done: I was just browsing through the Gorg Forums and I saw you were recruiting and figured this could be a good chance for me to experience in game content more

Finally, tell us in one or two sentences why you would be a good addition to Damage Done: I can really say that I am an active raider, I do my homework (i.e. prepare pots, read up on strats, get the necessary addons), Easy to get along with Razz.
Back to top Go down
Tak

Tak

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Bakeyero - Elemental Shaman   [ACCEPTED] Bakeyero - Elemental Shaman I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 2:58 pm

Where are you from?
Back to top Go down
Bakeyero

Bakeyero

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Bakeyero - Elemental Shaman   [ACCEPTED] Bakeyero - Elemental Shaman I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 3:00 pm

USA now used to be Philippines
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Bakeyero - Elemental Shaman   [ACCEPTED] Bakeyero - Elemental Shaman I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 3:01 pm

We've got some follow-up questions for you:

Elemental Shamans only require 4% spell hit from gear to cap after talents, any particular reason you are sitting at only 12% total hit (instead of 16%)?

I see you have some PVP and the 3/3 crafted gear, which is about as good as you can get pre-raid for an elemental shaman. However, it's not entirely up to our normal gear standards, so do you understand that sometimes, as you try to gear up, if we are full, we may have to ask you to sit out due to gear?

There's a lot of new badge gear out there, and you'd be expected to try and get any badge loot to beef up your PVE presence. Is this acceptable and will you work on doing heroics/dailies on your own time to get this gear? We also try to run Kara and ZA in-guild, both of which are good sources of badges, so do you also agree to try and make as many of these as possible?
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com
Bakeyero

Bakeyero

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Bakeyero - Elemental Shaman   [ACCEPTED] Bakeyero - Elemental Shaman I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 3:09 pm

no particular reason, i have several other pieces i can change with to increase my hit, i think i reached about 15% hit before i stopped raiding and didnt bother getting more hit gear, im just using crit gear for farming now =/, i was aware of that 16% hit cap just forgot about it it has been so long since i raided as elem really

i had the badges to buy a weapon and a ring but i blew it on the fists and healing ring, fists because i had an enhance dream before and healing because it was an upgrade for my pvp gear since i was mainly a pvper before, yes i can understand that you can sit me out due to gear for raids i don't have a problem with that

as for kara and ZA is concerned yea more or less depends on the time you guys are running, im free almost everyday except maybe weekends but thats only during the day
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Bakeyero - Elemental Shaman   [ACCEPTED] Bakeyero - Elemental Shaman I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 3:51 pm

Since it's been a while, we want to make sure you are actually committed to self-improvement, because we are looking to add dedicated players, not necessarily someone who only works on his character once a week or so.
Back to top Go down
Bakeyero

Bakeyero

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Bakeyero - Elemental Shaman   [ACCEPTED] Bakeyero - Elemental Shaman I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 3:53 pm

what i meant was its been a while for me raiding but i play alot so gearing up and getting those badge gear shouldnt be a problem
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Bakeyero - Elemental Shaman   [ACCEPTED] Bakeyero - Elemental Shaman I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 11:28 am

You did fine the other night, consider your app approved.

Continue to work on your gear and show up Friday.
Back to top Go down
Bakeyero

Bakeyero

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Bakeyero - Elemental Shaman   [ACCEPTED] Bakeyero - Elemental Shaman I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 2:03 pm

awesome good to hear that till friday then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Bakeyero - Elemental Shaman   [ACCEPTED] Bakeyero - Elemental Shaman I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Bakeyero - Elemental Shaman
Page 1 of 1