Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Behold, the atheist's nightmare

Go down 
+2
Aliissa
grak
6 posters
AuthorMessage
grak

grak

Behold, the atheist's nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Behold, the atheist's nightmare   Behold, the atheist's nightmare I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:32 am

Ray Comfort is epic fail.

Ladies and germs, I give you, THE ATHEIST'S NIGHTMARE, complete with Kirk Cameron (yes, that Kirk Cameron):

Back to top Go down
Aliissa

Aliissa

PostSubject: Re: Behold, the atheist's nightmare   Behold, the atheist's nightmare I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:48 am

Oh gawd, that's how we do this? I never knew! Thought you were starting by the bottom.

(( Epic epic fail))
Back to top Go down
Necis
Officer
Officer
Necis

PostSubject: Re: Behold, the atheist's nightmare   Behold, the atheist's nightmare I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 2:46 pm

Wow..........................no seriously wow.
Back to top Go down
grak

grak

PostSubject: Re: Behold, the atheist's nightmare   Behold, the atheist's nightmare I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:15 pm

Quote :
Oh gawd, that's how we do this? I never knew! Thought you were starting by the bottom.

Anything else you're accustomed to doing backwards? Just curious...
Back to top Go down
grak

grak

PostSubject: Re: Behold, the atheist's nightmare   Behold, the atheist's nightmare I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:19 pm

More fail. This time, the "contradictions" in a can of peanut butter haunt my dreams...

Back to top Go down
Ichaerus
Officer
Officer
Ichaerus

PostSubject: Re: Behold, the atheist's nightmare   Behold, the atheist's nightmare I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:28 pm

lol that jar was totally pre-opened so they could make sure there was no life in it before shooting the interview.
Back to top Go down
Vaslant

Vaslant

PostSubject: Re: Behold, the atheist's nightmare   Behold, the atheist's nightmare I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:36 pm

Ichaerus wrote:
lol that jar was totally pre-opened so they could make sure there was no life in it before shooting the interview.
I concur!

Behold, the atheist's nightmare Labv200

~ Sean
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com/
Tihson

Tihson

PostSubject: Re: Behold, the atheist's nightmare   Behold, the atheist's nightmare I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:50 pm

I can see where this is going. First bananas, then peanut butter. Next is bread.

God made peanut butter and banana sandwiches to debunk the theory of evolution.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/vtown16
grak

grak

PostSubject: Re: Behold, the atheist's nightmare   Behold, the atheist's nightmare I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:08 pm

"Behold the atheist's nightmare!"

Behold, the atheist's nightmare 09_08_58---Fruit-Pineapple_web

"Now, if you look carefully at a pineapple from top-down, you'll notice there are radiating lines coming from the center. And if you then examine the human anus, you'll notice there are also radiating lines in a similar pattern! The pineapple and the human anus were made perfectly, one for the oth- OW FUCK!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Behold, the atheist's nightmare   Behold, the atheist's nightmare I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Behold, the atheist's nightmare
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Topics :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: