Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whitehalo - FFB

Go down 
+18
Smolder
Acclimator
Reckface
taldra
Necis
Vaslant
Varrius
Feardotpew
Tihson
BaronVardus
Globals
Amalgarashi
Petrus
Ichaerus
Xeos
Dora the Explorer
Thealfman
whitehalo
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
EVASIONTANK

EVASIONTANK

Whitehalo - FFB - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitehalo - FFB   Whitehalo - FFB - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 7:58 pm

whitehalo wrote:
dam i just noticed your 18..rofl...at that age i was out getting laid and drinking not staying behind a computer playing a game all day long...damn thats epic fail right there...go get a gf and stop playing wow for a little bit loser

NO YOU DIDNT ENJOY YOUR HAND
Back to top Go down
Rishana

Rishana

PostSubject: Re: Whitehalo - FFB   Whitehalo - FFB - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 3:48 am

Necis wrote:
Whitehalo, take a breath and stop E-thugging. Amal is not a current member of our guild and has no real bearing on your app. You however do.

im just throwing this out there, but its been said that one of the reasons the app forum is public is so we can get other peoples views on things. While Amal may ask his questions rudely, he still does know what he is doing and is asking the right stuff.

if other people's opinion have no real bearing on their apps, why have them public then?
Back to top Go down
Rishana

Rishana

PostSubject: Re: Whitehalo - FFB   Whitehalo - FFB - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 3:52 am

whitehalo wrote:
dam i just noticed your 18..rofl...at that age i was out getting laid and drinking not staying behind a computer playing a game all day long...damn thats epic fail right there...go get a gf and stop playing wow for a little bit loser

he is 19. (not 18 btw)

your 29.

10 years ago you were getting laid and drinking. Some where between 19 and 29 this mustve stopped for you then apparently because now your playing wow.
Back to top Go down
whitehalo

PostSubject: Re: Whitehalo - FFB   Whitehalo - FFB - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:09 am

yes its called having a family and not going out as much....plus my gf plays wow also
Back to top Go down
Vaslant

Vaslant

PostSubject: Re: Whitehalo - FFB   Whitehalo - FFB - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:16 am

Rishana wrote:
10 years ago you were getting laid and drinking. Some where between 19 and 29 this mustve stopped for you then apparently because now your playing wow.
WoW didn't exist 10 years ago. Kinda apples and oranges, tbh.

~ Sean
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com/
huntsu

huntsu

PostSubject: Re: Whitehalo - FFB   Whitehalo - FFB - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:55 am

Vaslant wrote:
Rishana wrote:

~ Sean
i think i speak for everyone when i say why do you still insist on ending every post you ever make with ~Sean.

makes you look like a tool imo.
Back to top Go down
Vaslant

Vaslant

PostSubject: Re: Whitehalo - FFB   Whitehalo - FFB - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:05 am

EDIT: You know what, I'm tired of the retarded people posting retarded posts in people's applications. You're not worth it.

~ Sean

Last edited by Vaslant on Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com/
Varrius

Varrius

PostSubject: Re: Whitehalo - FFB   Whitehalo - FFB - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:10 am

lol

~Nathan
Back to top Go down
huntsu

huntsu

PostSubject: Re: Whitehalo - FFB   Whitehalo - FFB - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:13 am

lol

~Alex
Back to top Go down
Rishana

Rishana

PostSubject: Re: Whitehalo - FFB   Whitehalo - FFB - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:39 pm

Vaslant wrote:
Rishana wrote:

~ Sean

it was more him ragging on somebody else when he is doing the same thing.

and i think its more carrot to pees than apples to oranges.
Back to top Go down
Feardotpew

Feardotpew

PostSubject: Re: Whitehalo - FFB   Whitehalo - FFB - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:45 pm

Varrius wrote:
lol

~Nathan

lol

~Simon

huntsu wrote:
lol

~Alex

lol

~Simon

Rishana wrote:
and i think its more carrot to pees than apples to oranges.

wat.

~Simon
Back to top Go down
Thealfman

PostSubject: Re: Whitehalo - FFB   Whitehalo - FFB - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:47 pm

~lol
Back to top Go down
Rishana

Rishana

PostSubject: Re: Whitehalo - FFB   Whitehalo - FFB - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:58 am

i was going to the bathroom when i typed that.

the joys of a laptop and wireless Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whitehalo - FFB   Whitehalo - FFB - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whitehalo - FFB
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Topics :: Applications-
Jump to: