Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whitehalo - FFB

Go down 
+18
Smolder
Acclimator
Reckface
taldra
Necis
Vaslant
Varrius
Feardotpew
Tihson
BaronVardus
Globals
Amalgarashi
Petrus
Ichaerus
Xeos
Dora the Explorer
Thealfman
whitehalo
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
whitehalo

Whitehalo - FFB Empty
PostSubject: Whitehalo - FFB   Whitehalo - FFB I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:17 pm

PVE Talent Spec FFB - 0/53/18 http://www.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Gorgonnash&n=Whitehalo

Armory Link http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorgonnash&n=Whitehalo

Stats (Unbuffed)

CASTERS ONLY
Spellpower: 1715
Mp5 (while casting): 84
Hit: 326
Crit: 32.29 w/ Molten Armor
Haste: 308

What is your trinket set-up? Do you have the 2 minute PvP trinket? Do you need any obvious upgrades?
- Current trinket set-up: Mark of the War Prisoner * for hit rating
Embrace of the Spider * for spell power
- I do not have the 2 minute pvp trinket, but can get it if needed.
- I would like to upgrade my: Weapon, Pants, and Shoulders.

What is your glyph set-up?
- Current glyph set-up:
Major Glyphs: Glyph of Improved Scorch, Molten Armor, and Frostfire

Where are you from? (do you speak/understand English well?)
I'm from Massachusetts
I speak and understand english well.

How old are you?
I'm 29 yrs old.

Do you have a mic/headset for vent?
yes

Do you have Grid, XPerl, PallyPower, or some other UI that helps you buff, pick up loose aggro, etc?
Current UI Set-up:
- Bartender, Recount, Omen, DBM, Decursive

Raid Experience (No one cares about 10 or 25 Vault or what you killed post 3.0 in BC)
Full Clear: Kara, ZA, Gruuls, Mags, SSC, Most of Hyjal, Beginning of BT

Guild History
Past Guilds:
Dazed and Confused - Left due to lack of progression.
Decadence - Guild died.
Current Guild:
Death Dealerz

Acknowledgment of agreement to our rules and times yes

Are you prepared for the next scheduled raid? (Yes means you're going to be on and ready during our scheduled raid time fyi)
yes

Reason(s) for applying
I'm looking for a guild that:
1. has competent raiders that will show up to scheduled raid times on time and are prepared w/ flasks, pots and food.
2. progression (of course)
3. has players who have at least basic acknowledgement of boss fights or are willing to look up fights/ attack plans ahead of time to prepare themselves to reduce time wasted in raids explaining (in detail) fights or wiping.
4. is respectful towards their players.

Final Thoughts, why you would be a good addition to Damage Done
1. I come to all raids prepared w/ flasks, food, on time, and w/ acknowledgement of boss fights.
2. I am respectful and helpful to all players.
3. I adapt quickly to any situation that may occur.
4. I like a team atmosphere. there's no I in team

If possible, please include a screenshot of your UI
Can provide one later if needed.

PS. was told by thealfman damage done was a great guild.

Last edited by whitehalo on Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thealfman

Whitehalo - FFB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitehalo - FFB   Whitehalo - FFB I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:23 pm

Very Happy

Last edited by Thealfman on Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dora the Explorer

Dora the Explorer

Whitehalo - FFB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitehalo - FFB   Whitehalo - FFB I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:31 pm

Thealfman wrote:
Another friend of mine btw Very Happy

White is also a friend of mine and my husbands. He's good at his mage and very knowledgeable.
Back to top Go down
Xeos
Officer
Officer
Xeos

Whitehalo - FFB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitehalo - FFB   Whitehalo - FFB I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:36 pm

While I would love to invite everyone, we MAY not have room for everyone. Is he better or worse than your Husband Dora? Tough questions start now
Back to top Go down
Ichaerus
Officer
Officer
Ichaerus

Whitehalo - FFB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitehalo - FFB   Whitehalo - FFB I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:39 pm

Eh, or they just get thrown in to sit on the bench until we get them in. But we kind of assume anyone from the same guild as you fine fellows is a friend, but thanks for making sure we were aware.
Back to top Go down
Thealfman

Whitehalo - FFB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitehalo - FFB   Whitehalo - FFB I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:40 pm

Xeos wrote:
While I would love to invite everyone, we MAY not have room for everyone. Is he better or worse than your Husband Dora? Tough questions start now

I don't think thats a fair question, they are all good friends... Also, I asked them too apply with the full knowledge that they may not make it, so they understand that.
Back to top Go down
Dora the Explorer

Dora the Explorer

Whitehalo - FFB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitehalo - FFB   Whitehalo - FFB I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:58 pm

Xeos wrote:

LOL of course I am going to say that my husband is a better mage but I think that you guys would have to see for your selves by maybe bringing white in on the run tomorrow to compare who has the better mage. and they are both men about the situation so no feelings would be hurt and either one of them would be a good asset to the guild, but that's just my opinion. But I will say this and my husband will agree to this that he learned how to play his mage as well as he does from talking to and playing with white. But either way me and my husband will still have the same relationship outside of wow that we do now even if we don't end up in same guild. Because this is just a game to us, even though we do take it seriously when need be, its not our life, it's something we enjoy doing together.
Back to top Go down
Petrus

Petrus

Whitehalo - FFB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitehalo - FFB   Whitehalo - FFB I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:01 pm

First question: Why are you not using Chaotic Skyflare Diamond? It's a pretty substantial DPS increase for one gem.

Second question: Why not gem for more spellpower? It's the tried and true method of mage dps increase through gemming, and while I can understand gemming for hit, putting pure haste gems in some places probably isn't the best idea. Even if you switch metas (which I personally think you should) you'll gain spellpower even with having to have two blue gems (probably spellpower/stam or mp5 - I prefer stam).
Back to top Go down
http://gunsforhire.wowstead.com/
whitehalo

Whitehalo - FFB Empty
PostSubject: Gemming   Whitehalo - FFB I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:33 pm

Petrus,

I appericate the information regarding gemming, I def will look into it.

At the time, I realized I was going to be upgrading certain items and I already had those gems on hand. When I get the set of Valorous... I'll have more gemming opportunities to fit in the second blue.

Whitehalo - FFB Whitehalo
Back to top Go down
Petrus

Petrus

Whitehalo - FFB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitehalo - FFB   Whitehalo - FFB I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:27 pm

Since you have Heigan's Vestments as well, I'm tending to think the two blue gems to activate the meta should be the slot in Heigan's Putrid Vestments and then the belt buckle slot unless you've got another blue slot somewhere. That way you don't lose any socket bonuses anywhere else by having to shove a blue gem somewhere.
Back to top Go down
http://gunsforhire.wowstead.com/
Amalgarashi

Amalgarashi

Whitehalo - FFB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitehalo - FFB   Whitehalo - FFB I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 12:59 am

somebody needs to put out an APB or w/e the hell they're called and tell FFB mages to go home.
Back to top Go down
Globals

Whitehalo - FFB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitehalo - FFB   Whitehalo - FFB I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 1:12 am

Amalgarashi wrote:
somebody needs to put out an APB or w/e the hell they're called and tell FFB mages to go home.

I agree at 100% that Arcane>FFB. But are you saying there isn't at least one Fire mage in your raids?
Back to top Go down
Amalgarashi

Amalgarashi

Whitehalo - FFB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitehalo - FFB   Whitehalo - FFB I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 1:30 am

he's 20/51/0 but yea, one scorch bitch rest arcane.
Back to top Go down
Globals

Whitehalo - FFB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitehalo - FFB   Whitehalo - FFB I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 1:41 am

Amalgarashi wrote:
he's 20/51/0 but yea, one scorch bitch rest arcane.

yup, thanks for telling me the info, it will save me some reading/testing
Back to top Go down
Amalgarashi

Amalgarashi

Whitehalo - FFB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitehalo - FFB   Whitehalo - FFB I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:02 am

im feeling moody, might be that time of the man-month, who knows.
lets give this mage a real good new asshole.

where to start?! god it's been so long since i've critiqued an app!
(only raid in existence that matters is 3d, so anytime i refer to a 'raid' i'm talking about sarth 3d)
Spec: FFB is dead, in no way, shape or form should any raid consisting of level 80 players have a mage in it that casts ffb's, not even for the god damn beautiful animation blizzard made, and since you're ffb and have not even mentioned arcane in your app, i'm going to assume you're arcane-retarded and if you went arcane you'd be like a large water buffalo that just got dropped out of a 747 at 37,000ft. (completely useless and a general waste of space)

Gear: obviously you're terribly undergeared, if DD was to bring you to a raid you would be a gigantic hinderance, your dps would not only be limited by your outdated spec, but your shitty gear would leave you about the same as the tanks.

Gems: Oh good lord.... i see mp5 for blue slots, and haste. why the fuck did you put a 16haste gem in your inventory, let alone actually putting it into a piece of gear. how the hell did you not get the socket bonus for your belt? you added a prismatic slot and there was already a yellow slow. FAIL. obviously weapon is complete ass, and your gear/gems that have hit are complete ass because as arcane you only need 8% hit, so you're just cutting off your own balls with all that hit shit. (teehee i rhyme)

Enchants: as hard as it is to fuck up enchanting, you win! your back should be the lightweave cuz its > 15haste, even though it should be 23 haste cuz your only upgrade is from sarth 2(?)d which you wont be doing anytime soon. bracers need to be 30 not 23. rest are fine.

FINAL SUMMATION:
(only part i'm going to be 'nice' so just read the next part over n over if the rest of this post made you Sad. )
you seem like a nice guy (on 2nd thought not a compliment at all, more of an insult, similar to calling you gay, sorry) but you dont seem like a good mage. DD is endgame content raiding superstars, you're more like celin dion than mariah carey, sorry brah.

i suggest rerolling.

or heading down to elitist jerks and pledging your undying fealty to them.

either or, application den-----

im not an officer, i'm just fantasizing. :/
Back to top Go down
BaronVardus

BaronVardus

Whitehalo - FFB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitehalo - FFB   Whitehalo - FFB I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:54 am

EX-GUILD MEMBERS OPINIONS MAY VARY.
Back to top Go down
Tihson

Tihson

Whitehalo - FFB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitehalo - FFB   Whitehalo - FFB I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:50 am

OKAY, WHO POOPED IN AMAL'S CHEERIOS??
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/vtown16
Feardotpew

Feardotpew

Whitehalo - FFB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitehalo - FFB   Whitehalo - FFB I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:12 am

I have not lol'ed so much while reading someone's application thread (amal's comment specifically) since the one application about the kid who can only play while his father is at mine. I have no idea who remembers it, but it's somewhere on the OTT/General forums if I remember correctly.
Back to top Go down
Varrius

Varrius

Whitehalo - FFB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitehalo - FFB   Whitehalo - FFB I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:16 am

Hey amal u let me get my scorch bitch so i can go arcane before telling them all to go arc
Back to top Go down
Thealfman

Whitehalo - FFB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitehalo - FFB   Whitehalo - FFB I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:06 pm

Defiantly your time of the month. cheers
Back to top Go down
whitehalo

Whitehalo - FFB Empty
PostSubject: THE ASS   Whitehalo - FFB I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:08 pm

LISTEN ASS...AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE...I HAVE NEVER SEEN A ARC MAGE BEAT A FFB IN DAMAGE DONE..MAYBE DPS BUT NOT DAMAGE..AND IF I UPSET YOU THIS MUCH OBV YOU HAVE NO LIFE SINCE OBV EITHER YOUR RETARDED OR JUST A COMPLETE MORON...WOW I DONT HAVE THE BEST GEAR..MAYBE I LOSE ON ROLLS QUITE OFTEN MAYBE I THINK OF THIS AS A GAME AND NOT REAL LIFE SO IF I NEED SOME MORE GEAR IM NOT GONNA GO KILL MYSELF LIKE THE LOSER THAT YOU ARE...AND FOR ENCHANTS..WHY AM I GONNA GET (AT THE TIME) 600G ENCHANT ON SOME THING THAT IM GONNA REPLACE HOPEFULLY SOON...AND FOR MY +16 HASTE GEM..MAYBE YOU SHOULD LEARN TO READ..I EXPLAINED IT..I HAD THE BLUE GEM TO GET THE SOCKET BONUS..AND ASSHOLE IM A FFB MAGE I NEED HIT STOP WRITING SHIT WHEN YOUR DRUNK OR ARE YOU JUST PLAIN STUPID....MAYBE YOU DONT HAVE ANY BETTER TO DO THAN TO WRITE SHIT ON PEOPLES APPS...PLUS IN ALL HONESTY YOUR OPINION DOESNT MEAN SHIT TO ME...WHATS FUNNY IS I HAVE RAIDED W/ YOU PRE-WOTLK AND I ALWAYS THOUGHT YOU SEEMED COOL...OBV I WAS WRONG.....IM NOT SURE IF YOUR IN THIS GUILD OR NOT BUT IF YOU ARE IT DOESNT MAKE THE GUILD LOOK TO GOOD IF THEY HAVE PEOPLE LIKE YOUR ASS IN IT....
Back to top Go down
Vaslant

Vaslant

Whitehalo - FFB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitehalo - FFB   Whitehalo - FFB I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:28 pm

Were you ever in <COMMUNISM>? If not, don't let them see that post because you'd be an epic victory to their /2 spam campaign. We don't want to lose anyone to the Commies, amirite?

Srs note: Amal /gquit a while back. He's not in the guild. He's mad because someone called him Anal instead of Amal... and he poops in his own Cherios I believe. His post can be taken as serious as you'd like, or not at all tbh, due to some of the content. As for FFB vs. Arcane, have you researched this any? If so, what did you find out? I'm not a mage, but I'd like to see some proof since in all these mage apps here lately, people just mention one is better than the other and neglect to provide actual evidence. Thanks. <3

Please use less caps next time you're defending yourself. The same effect can be attained w/o the eyesore that is your CAPITAL letter post. I need an icepack for my eyes, please. :'(

~ Sean
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com/
Thealfman

Whitehalo - FFB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitehalo - FFB   Whitehalo - FFB I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:28 pm

I think some people are confused about the difference between critiquing apps and out right insulting them. I may be new to this guild, but from my limited experience (Granted limited) belittling applicants is no way to go about this process. And dont make comments about how he used caps, hes pissed and I think its warranted.
Back to top Go down
Necis
Officer
Officer
Necis

Whitehalo - FFB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitehalo - FFB   Whitehalo - FFB I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:46 pm

Not sure if a full caps post is ever warented, and yes people need to provide pertinent questions. If someone is terrible asking them questions about their class will show it without the need for belittling and insults.
Back to top Go down
Vaslant

Vaslant

Whitehalo - FFB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitehalo - FFB   Whitehalo - FFB I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:47 pm

Thealfman wrote:
I think some people are confused about the difference between critiquing apps and out right insulting them. I may be new to this guild, but from my limited experience (Granted limited) belittling applicants is no way to go about this process. And dont make comments about how he used caps, hes pissed and I think its warranted.
1) You think I'm insulting him by asking if he was in <COMMUNISM>? The only thing I know about that guild is they like to post ALL CAPS recruitment msgs in /2. Other than that, I know nothing about them. It was meant as a joke that obviously you did not get.
2) How did I belittle him? '''\o_O/'''
3) I think I have to right to make comments about 9 lines of ALL CAPS text. I actually read the entire post when an applicant posts, I don't skim through it. Sitting through that amount of ALL CAPS is an eyesore, no matter if it was about eating cotton candy or defending himself against an asshat. I am not saying he was unjustified in making the post, content-wise, it just would've been a lot easier to read had it not been in ALL CAPS. You're seriously taking a lot of our posts out of context and getting butthurt about a lot of things when it's not necessary.

I apologize if I in any way made you feel insulted, belittled, less of a man, defamed, butthurt, ridiculed, dishonored, mocked, slighted or any other ill-feeling by my post. It was my intent to let you know two things: Amal is no longer a guild member, he's just trolling these forums; and, that I personally would've had an easier time reading your post had it not been in all caps. This DOESN'T mean you can't post in ALL CAPS, it just means it hurts some people's eyes when they read it.

Can we get back to some ACTUAL interviewing of the APPLICANT now?

To repeat: As for FFB vs. Arcane, have you researched this any? If so, what did you find out? I'm not a mage, but I'd like to see some proof since in all these mage apps here lately, people just mention one is better than the other and neglect to provide actual evidence. Thanks. <3

~ Sean
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

Whitehalo - FFB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitehalo - FFB   Whitehalo - FFB I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whitehalo - FFB
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Topics :: Applications-
Jump to: