Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Declined] huntardo

Go down 
+4
- Z -
Tihson
huntsu
huntardforlife
8 posters
AuthorMessage
huntardforlife

[Declined] huntardo Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] huntardo   [Declined] huntardo I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 6:50 pm

PHYSICAL DPS ONLY (Hunters may remove Expertise)
AP: 4601, with Hawk
Hit: 185, Specced, Hit Capped
Crit: 661 Crit, 36.01%
Haste: 494 Haste, 15.07%

What is your trinket set-up? Do you have the 2 minute PvP trinket? Do you need any obvious upgrades?
I have the 5 min pvp trinket but I have the honor atm to get the minimum 2 min one. Any obvious gear upgrades? I would only say my ranged weapon 3/5th 7.5 2/5th Heroes

What is your glyph set-up?
Glyph of Hunters Mark, Glpyh of Aspect of the Hawk, and Glpyh of Steady Shot

Where are you from? (do you speak/understand English well?)
Phoenix,AZ ( United States )

How old are you?

Do you have a mic/headset for vent?
Yes

Do you have Grid, XPerl, PallyPower, or some other UI that helps you buff, pick up loose aggro, etc?

I currently am using XPerl, Omen, KGPanels.
Raid Experience (No one cares about 10 or 25 Vault or what you killed post 3.0 in BC)
15/15 Naxx/HNaxx, 1/3 Os,1/3 HOs ( Dragons during sarth), Malygos,Heroic Malygos. All Current raids cleared in better words.

Guild History
Few different guilds, not prefered to naming but reasons to leaving. 1st guild raiding schedule was horrible. 2nd guild, well put it this way is full of morons also current guild and I dont see them making it far in ulduar.

Acknowledgment of agreement to our rules and times
Raiding times are fine.

Are you prepared for the next scheduled raid? (Yes means you're going to be on and ready during our scheduled raid time fyi)
Im on almost all day except when im with my girlfriend or working.

Reason(s) for applying
I see this guild doing well in the future.

Final Thoughts, why you would be a good addition to Damage Done
You need another good huntard Very Happy

If possible, please include a screenshot of your UI
Back to top Go down
huntsu

huntsu

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] huntardo   [Declined] huntardo I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:54 pm

Hi. I know who you are in game and I'm a little concern. First off you once asked me "what is a hunter's shot rotation as marks?". I mean if you could not figure out on your own that it is the normal steady/auto +1 serpent sting and finish off with a chimera shot to refresh your sting, all i can say is dot dot dot. You also said you are hit capped at 8% (with 3/3 focused aim)because elitest jerks said 8% was ok. Well 8% is not ok, 9% is the hit cap. Once I raided as BM with 8% hit, looked at WWS afterwards and noticed I missed most of my special shots. 9% is a must (with 3/3 focused aim). That is all I can really say about you; I really would have to see you in action to make you change my thoughts about you. Shocked
Back to top Go down
huntardforlife

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] huntardo   [Declined] huntardo I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:35 pm

Yeah not to sound like im coming up rude, but i've told you already huntsu someone had told me you were doing more damage than you really were so i was wondering if you were using an arcane shot or such, thats why i asked what your rotation was. Also I have been trying to work on my hit rating as I told had also already told you. No disrespect though i still admire you as a hunter cheers
Back to top Go down
Tihson

Tihson

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] huntardo   [Declined] huntardo I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:53 pm

Kinda curious, why not name the guilds you have been with?

And why no armory link/talent sheet? Tried to look you up on armory, and all I found on Gorgonnash was a lvl 15. Not sure if armory hasn't updated in a year or something.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/vtown16
huntardforlife

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] huntardo   [Declined] huntardo I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:54 pm

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorgonnash&n=Roxus

Regemmed. Fix My hit rating to now where i am hit capped. Previous guild was havok, which is full of retards including the guild leader. The 1st guild was iraid not even worth mentioning.

Reason why i apped as huntardo. If i didnt make it into your guild Damage Done i didnt want my guild to know. But i guess if i was gonna leave anyways it shouldnt have mattered so i am sorry for the misunderstanding. A priest named yzzxzc or someone told me he was going to my post to a different thread so this wouldnt of happened but it doesnt concern me anymore Im just looking for a good raiding guild that is gonna tear the shit out of ulduar. What a Face
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] huntardo   [Declined] huntardo I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:13 pm

huntardforlife wrote:
Reason why i apped as huntardo. If i didnt make it into your guild Damage Done i didnt want my guild to know. But i guess if i was gonna leave anyways it shouldnt have mattered so i am sorry for the misunderstanding. A priest named yzzxzc or someone told me he was going to my post to a different thread so this wouldnt of happened but it doesnt concern me anymore Im just looking for a good raiding guild that is gonna tear the shit out of ulduar. What a Face

Explain this, quickly. I have never spoken to you before under any circumstances, and I do not take kindly to people dropping my name without warrant. Believe me, when I vouch for someone, they don't have to tell other people what I did.
Back to top Go down
Rishana

Rishana

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] huntardo   [Declined] huntardo I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:56 pm

huntardforlife wrote:
yzzxzc

oh man i lold
Back to top Go down
huntardforlife

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] huntardo   [Declined] huntardo I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:33 pm

lol you would rishana Razz
Back to top Go down
Feardotpew

Feardotpew

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] huntardo   [Declined] huntardo I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:44 pm

Lol, so instead of replying to the guy who wanted an answer from you asap, you ended up replying to the post after that? Oooooh this does not bode well for you. lolol.
Back to top Go down
huntardforlife

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] huntardo   [Declined] huntardo I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 12:17 am

I had already talked to him over wow chat...
Back to top Go down
Ichaerus
Officer
Officer
Ichaerus

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] huntardo   [Declined] huntardo I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 4:30 am

My name was Ichaerus actually, and what I told you to do what use our PM system on the website to send me the app privately without posting it on the application forum and then I'd just post it on the leadership forums if you were worried about remaining anonymous. But misunderstandings happen.
Back to top Go down
Rishana

Rishana

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] huntardo   [Declined] huntardo I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 4:37 am

are you still the recruitment officer ich?

i enjoyed sending all the bads to zyzzx
Back to top Go down
huntardforlife

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] huntardo   [Declined] huntardo I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 4:48 am

yeah not really concerned about the anonymous part anymore, huntsu kinda ruined that by telling my guild leader . . .
Back to top Go down
Ichaerus
Officer
Officer
Ichaerus

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] huntardo   [Declined] huntardo I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 4:49 am

Of course, you really think I'd be doing this if it wasn't my only job?

But who am I to take away something you enjoy, carry on. You may keep on enjoying it for years to come but it counts as your Christmas present for all of those years.

Josh, what a dick Huntsu is.
Back to top Go down
huntsu

huntsu

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] huntardo   [Declined] huntardo I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:28 am

HEY IDIOT HUNTER AKA ROXUS. I didn't waste my time telling your scrub guild that you apped. Why would I care if they knew or not. I was on my alts all day running them through sm on reckface so if I actually took time out of my life for you, I would kill myself. From now on Plz don't ever contact me in game asking how to play the simplest class and don't bother me with regards of any other stupid quetions or comments you may have.
Back to top Go down
Tihson

Tihson

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] huntardo   [Declined] huntardo I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:41 am

huntsu wrote:
HEY IDIOT HUNTER AKA ROXUS. I didn't waste my time telling your scrub guild that you apped. Why would I care if they knew or not. I was on my alts all day running them through sm on reckface so if I actually took time out of my life for you, I would kill myself. From now on Plz don't ever contact me in game asking how to play the simplest class and don't bother me with regards of any other stupid quetions or comments you may have.

Hmmm... Well, I was coming to make a semi constructive post after talking to you in-game, but I think you just set off some dynamite in the paper zepplin you were riding in. It's bad enough to tell me the same thing, with a little more emphasis on Huntsu in game, but to post an unfounded assumption in your recruitment post doesn't bode well with some people. Who is to say Lokdar or someone else from Havok doesn't cruise these forums occasionally, since you don't need a membership to view them?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/vtown16
huntardforlife

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] huntardo   [Declined] huntardo I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:09 pm

well sorry if im wrong but this is what lokdar told me.
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] huntardo   [Declined] huntardo I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:28 pm

Strike two.

While I can easily understand how you confuse the names Ichaerus and Zyzzx...

... this is the second time you've been accused of bold-faced lying. Best of luck to you in your search for a guild. Application denied.
Back to top Go down
Secondary

Secondary

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] huntardo   [Declined] huntardo I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 4:41 pm

huntardforlife wrote:
yzzxzc

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] huntardo   [Declined] huntardo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Declined] huntardo
Page 1 of 1