Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Accepted] Valkyrion - HAT Rogue

Go down 
+12
Jugernautt
Necis
Secondary
Dimidréas
Xeos
Vaslant
Ichaerus
Reckface
- Z -
Smolder
Feardotpew
Valkyrion
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Valkyrion

Valkyrion

[Accepted] Valkyrion - HAT Rogue Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Valkyrion - HAT Rogue   [Accepted] Valkyrion - HAT Rogue I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 7:47 pm

PVE Talent Spec
6/21/44. i also play as 51/13/7

Armory Link
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorgonnash&n=Valkyrion

Stats (Unbuffed)

TANKS ONLY (Druids may remove Parry and defense)
HP:
Armor:
Defense:
Dodge:
Parry:
Block:
Expertise:

PHYSICAL DPS ONLY (Hunters may remove Expertise)
AP: 3782
Hit: 288
Crit: 36.95%
Haste: 204/ 6.22%
Expertise: 38 :\

CASTERS ONLY
Spellpower:
Mp5 (while casting):
Hit:
Crit:
Haste:

Do you have any resist sets? If so, which and how much?
im in the process of making a few frost resist pieces for 25 man naxx. but other than that none at the moment.

What is your trinket set-up? Do you have the 2 minute PvP trinket? Do you need any obvious upgrades?
i do have the 2 min pvp trinket, and i use Loathebs shadow/ Mirror of truth.

What is your glyph set-up?
for glyphs i use Slice and dice, eviscerate, and rupture.

Where are you from? (do you speak/understand English well?)
im from the US, east coast. and yes i speak and understand english well.

How old are you?
im 19.

Do you have a mic/headset for vent?
yes i do. and i do talk on vent.

Do you have Grid, XPerl, PallyPower, or some other UI that helps you buff, pick up loose aggro, etc?
for my raid ui/addons i use Xperl, Omen, ClassTimers, Bartender, Rogue focus, and PowerAuras.

Raid Experience
pre-tbc i had cleared everything up to sapphiron in naxx including C'thun. in tbc i cleared kara,za,ssc,tk,mh,bt and got to muru in sunwell. and so far in wotlk i have cleared 10 man naxx, sarth, vault and got malygos to 3% -.-. for 25 mans i cleared sarth and vault, and everything except thaddius, sapph, and kel in naxx because my GM and MT went afk to dairy queen during a thaddius attempt and we wiped and called the raid cause it was BS.

Guild History
pre-wotlk i played on bonechewer in a guild called de novo up to bloodboil in BT, we got stuck on him for a few weeks and people were getting discouraged and not showing up for raids and the guild fell apart. then i joined another guild called Bi polar with whom i got to muru with. Then at the launch of LK i xfered here to play with a rl friend and joined Unforgivable which is where i did all my LK raids, and then the dairy queen incident happend then the guild fell apart. and now im just in a guild with me and my 3 alts.

Acknowledgment of agreement to our rules and times
i agree to them

Preparedness for the next scheduled raid, unless stated here
i always have poisons, and flasks and food ready to go.

Reason(s) for applying
i chose to apply because you guys have a great track record, and are doing great in progressing so far, and your guild members are well spoken of and i feel i would be a good addition to the guild.

Final Thoughts, why you would be a good addition to Damage Done
i would be a good addition because, i have great dps, im a good listener i take criticism very well and use it to better myself. im easy to get along with and i like killing new bosses.

If possible, please include a screenshot of your UI

[Accepted] Valkyrion - HAT Rogue Wowscrnshot010309124153de8.th
Back to top Go down
Feardotpew

Feardotpew

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Valkyrion - HAT Rogue   [Accepted] Valkyrion - HAT Rogue I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 7:50 pm

Do we really need moar rogues at the top of damage meters?
Back to top Go down
Smolder

Smolder

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Valkyrion - HAT Rogue   [Accepted] Valkyrion - HAT Rogue I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 8:39 pm

Sorry bro i'm the only other rogue allowed.
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Valkyrion - HAT Rogue   [Accepted] Valkyrion - HAT Rogue I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:51 pm

Smolder wrote:
Sorry bro i'm the only other rogue allowed.

Over your dead body.
Back to top Go down
Reckface

Reckface

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Valkyrion - HAT Rogue   [Accepted] Valkyrion - HAT Rogue I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:56 pm

Valkyrion wrote:

Do you have any resist sets? If so, which and how much?
im in the process of making a few frost resist pieces for 25 man naxx. but other than that none at the moment.

I lol'd. Just stop making that set now, you won't need it.

Feardotpew wrote:

Hey, I beat all 3 rogues on Sarth tonight. Don't make me talk in caps/yell in vent.
Back to top Go down
Feardotpew

Feardotpew

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Valkyrion - HAT Rogue   [Accepted] Valkyrion - HAT Rogue I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:49 am

Reckface wrote:
Feardotpew wrote:

Hey, I beat all 3 rogues on Sarth tonight. Don't make me talk in caps/yell in vent.

Well they did make special mention that you were able to stay alive for once. Were you on Sartharion the ENTIRE time just whirlwinding?
Back to top Go down
Ichaerus
Officer
Officer
Ichaerus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Valkyrion - HAT Rogue   [Accepted] Valkyrion - HAT Rogue I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 4:12 am

Fucking Dairy Queen, the Guild Killer of Fast Food Franchises. And I'm curious as to which members of the guild you heard good things about. Also, did you get to Muru pre or post 3.0?
Back to top Go down
Vaslant

Vaslant

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Valkyrion - HAT Rogue   [Accepted] Valkyrion - HAT Rogue I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 9:22 am

Valkyrion wrote:
As stated by Reckface, you shouldn't need this set if you get on board with us. I don't know of anyone in the guild with any of the FR pieces anyways. I don't think we've ever needed them.

Valkyrion wrote:
pre-tbc i had cleared everything up to sapphiron in naxx including C'thun.
Do you still has t3?

Valkyrion wrote:
in tbc i cleared kara,za,ssc,tk,mh,bt and got to muru in sunwell.
As asked by Ichaerus, was the SWP progression pre-3.0 or post-3.0?

Valkyrion wrote:
my GM and MT went afk to dairy queen during a thaddius attempt and we wiped and called the raid cause it was BS.
I lol'd.

Valkyrion wrote:
and your guild members are well spoken of
As asked by Ichaerus, whom are the non-baddies you refer to?

Also, I cannot view the Armory from work (stoopid content blockers!), so I'll probably post a follow up if needed once I take a look at a few things. So far, so good. Very Happy

~ Sean
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com/
Valkyrion

Valkyrion

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Valkyrion - HAT Rogue   [Accepted] Valkyrion - HAT Rogue I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 10:24 am

Quote :
As stated by Reckface, you shouldn't need this set if you get on board with us. I don't know of anyone in the guild with any of the FR pieces anyways. I don't think we've ever needed them

yeah i honestly didnt think i would need them lol.

Quote :
Do you still has t3?

i dont :\ it had to go twords the end of BC due to bank space. T7 is close enough to it, except i miss the real color of bonescythe.

Quote :
As asked by Ichaerus, was the SWP progression pre-3.0 or post-3.0?

i got to muru pre 3.0 nerf.

Quote :
Also, I cannot view the Armory from work (stoopid content blockers!), so I'll probably post a follow up if needed once I take a look at a few things. So far, so good. Very Happy

yeah lol reminds me of highschool. when you do get to see it, im in the process of leveling skinning so i can take up LW once i get a new helm so i can drop eng, because LW is a better choice for a raiding profession than eng.

i forgot to add who the non baddies were lol. i was initially refered to the guild by my friend Phobia (lol i know you guys kicked him) but he said that Ichaerus, and Vaslant were good people, and that all of the members of the guild are good players that know their shit.
Back to top Go down
Xeos
Officer
Officer
Xeos

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Valkyrion - HAT Rogue   [Accepted] Valkyrion - HAT Rogue I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 11:20 am

Probably been better off just not mentioning Phobia as a reference. While I will not turn down an extreme exceptional player, our current melee roster is full. I will talk to the other officers and see if we can fit you in for a trial run but the chances are not looking good right now.
Back to top Go down
Dimidréas

Dimidréas

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Valkyrion - HAT Rogue   [Accepted] Valkyrion - HAT Rogue I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 11:55 am

Valkyrion wrote:
Ichaerus

Quote :
good people

Suspect
Back to top Go down
Vaslant

Vaslant

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Valkyrion - HAT Rogue   [Accepted] Valkyrion - HAT Rogue I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 12:49 pm

Valkyrion wrote:
i got to muru pre 3.0 nerf.
Noice! +1

Any chance your old guild still has any WWS reports lying around from pre-3.0 SWP?

Valkyrion wrote:
he said that Ichaerus, and Vaslant were good people
I never thought I'd see our two names in the same sentence. Ever. I kinda lol'd (again). But ty, we try to be good people. The occasional fart and giggle will always be lurking around the perverbial corner though, so always be prepared! Very Happy

~ Sean
Back to top Go down
Xeos
Officer
Officer
Xeos

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Valkyrion - HAT Rogue   [Accepted] Valkyrion - HAT Rogue I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:02 pm

Reckface wrote:

AoE Damage doesn't count!
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Valkyrion - HAT Rogue   [Accepted] Valkyrion - HAT Rogue I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:04 pm

Like hell it doesn't.
Back to top Go down
Vaslant

Vaslant

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Valkyrion - HAT Rogue   [Accepted] Valkyrion - HAT Rogue I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:08 pm

- Z - wrote:
Like hell it doesn't.
In comparison to a single-target dps'er, I have to agree with THE X-Man. It's like saying if a Paladin out dpses a Rogue, their Consecration should be counted. Neither here nor there, but should be a factor when comparing different types of dps. But still, 6k+ dps on Sarth with 2 drakes = win, - Z -. Can't say that it doesn't. :p

~ Sean
Back to top Go down
Xeos
Officer
Officer
Xeos

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Valkyrion - HAT Rogue   [Accepted] Valkyrion - HAT Rogue I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:11 pm

Pfft ill take your OP Mind Sear and raise you a buggy HaT talent! Chances are we both get nerfed anyway.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrion

Valkyrion

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Valkyrion - HAT Rogue   [Accepted] Valkyrion - HAT Rogue I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:53 pm

Quote :
I never thought I'd see our two names in the same sentence. Ever. I kinda lol'd (again). But ty, we try to be good people. The occasional fart and giggle will always be lurking around the perverbial corner though, so always be prepared! Very Happy

haha will do

Quote :
Any chance your old guild still has any WWS reports lying around from pre-3.0 SWP?

i asked my old GM he said theyre all gone Sad
Back to top Go down
Ichaerus
Officer
Officer
Ichaerus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Valkyrion - HAT Rogue   [Accepted] Valkyrion - HAT Rogue I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 3:42 pm

Good to see the apps starting out with a healthy misconception about me.
Back to top Go down
Feardotpew

Feardotpew

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Valkyrion - HAT Rogue   [Accepted] Valkyrion - HAT Rogue I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:43 pm

So, just did a pugged vault with you guy. Only one who beat my pvp affliction dps, plus he died. I like it.
Back to top Go down
Secondary

Secondary

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Valkyrion - HAT Rogue   [Accepted] Valkyrion - HAT Rogue I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:10 pm

Feardotpew wrote:
he died
Feardotpew wrote:
I like it.

Does not compute
Back to top Go down
Valkyrion

Valkyrion

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Valkyrion - HAT Rogue   [Accepted] Valkyrion - HAT Rogue I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:29 pm

haha, i died during the fight and got rezzed and still beat him
Back to top Go down
Feardotpew

Feardotpew

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Valkyrion - HAT Rogue   [Accepted] Valkyrion - HAT Rogue I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:37 pm

It computes because it was a pug tank who did a decent job, but when he lost agro, people died. I would've died too if I didn't soulshatter.
Back to top Go down
Necis
Officer
Officer
Necis

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Valkyrion - HAT Rogue   [Accepted] Valkyrion - HAT Rogue I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:26 pm

Vanish?
Back to top Go down
Xeos
Officer
Officer
Xeos

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Valkyrion - HAT Rogue   [Accepted] Valkyrion - HAT Rogue I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:07 am

I told you last night Friday @ 6:00, my bad. I meant Thursday @ 6:00
Back to top Go down
Valkyrion

Valkyrion

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Valkyrion - HAT Rogue   [Accepted] Valkyrion - HAT Rogue I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:43 am

im going to have to postpone my app for a few weeks due to me breaking my wrist in 2 places and having to get surgery next friday so i cant really play for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Valkyrion - HAT Rogue   [Accepted] Valkyrion - HAT Rogue I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Valkyrion - HAT Rogue
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next