Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Accepted] Slims - Mutilate Rogue

Go down 
+2
- Z -
Slims
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Slims

[Accepted] Slims - Mutilate Rogue Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Slims - Mutilate Rogue   [Accepted] Slims - Mutilate Rogue I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 4:58 pm

PVE Talent Spec
- 51/13/7

Armory Link
- The spec and stats shown here and below are from HaT.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorgonnash&n=Slims

Stats (Unbuffed)
AP: 3312
Hit: 242
Crit: 29.17
Haste: 6.01%
Expertise: 89

Do you have any resist sets? If so, which and how much?
- I currently do not. I sold them all at the release of the Xpack for bank room.
- I can work on them if required

What is your trinket set-up? Do you have the 2 minute PvP trinket? Do you need any obvious upgrades?
- For Mutilate I use Fezzik's Pocketwatch & Medallion of Heroism
- I'm working on upgrades atm.
- yes I have a PvP trink. (lol archi)

Where are you from?
- I'm Originally form central Cali, but my current residence is out in Virgin Beach V.A. for the next four years.

How old are you?
- 19, 05may89

Do you have a mic/headset for vent?
- yes, I have both.

Do you have Grid, XPerl, PallyPower, or some other UI that helps you buff, pick up loose aggro, etc?
- X-perl, D-hud, DBM, Bartender4, Omen3, Atlas Loot, Titan Panel, Prat

Raid Experience
- I raided a little bit Pre-BC, but nothing much.
- From BC on, I've cleared everything but Sunwell and Illidan.

Guild History
- OBEY was my first Real experienced guild when I first got here, form there I fallowed the core guys from guild to guild. Dogma was for about two days right before they split.
- some old 60 raiding guild> Gorilla opposition(comos old guild)> Dogma> OBEY> Left Behind> Narcism.

Acknowledgment of agreement to our rules and times
- There will be maybe one day a month that I have to miss. If accepted, I can get you a full list of problem days for the next year. Current.
- M-F: 4:30pm - 3:30am (server Time)
- S-S: All day

Preparedness for the next scheduled raid, unless stated here
- I need to Respec if you want me going as mutilate.

Reason(s) for applying
- Times change, and there is only so long you can keep the same people in one place online. All of the original people I knew and raided with have ether: Quit, Xfered, changed guilds, or no longer Raid.

Final Thoughts, why you would be a good addition to Damage Done
- I have the crude humor (military guy) But I'm tough skinned and am more focused on the guilds progression now then when I first started. Self sufficient as well, everything, though not that much, has been from pugs, rep, or my own gold. Willing To respec If needed, and reading up on bosses is not a problem.

If possible, please include a screenshot of your UI
- My laptop has a PrtScn button for show =( ... But it still looks hawt.

Last edited by Xeos on Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:21 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Houston, we have a problem)
Back to top Go down
Slims

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Slims - Mutilate Rogue   [Accepted] Slims - Mutilate Rogue I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 5:03 pm

It seems some commands I added to the txt wont allow it to be seen. Give me a min.
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Slims - Mutilate Rogue   [Accepted] Slims - Mutilate Rogue I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 5:09 pm

Fixed it for you.
Back to top Go down
Slims

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Slims - Mutilate Rogue   [Accepted] Slims - Mutilate Rogue I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 5:14 pm

thanks you Z =)
Back to top Go down
BaronVardus

BaronVardus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Slims - Mutilate Rogue   [Accepted] Slims - Mutilate Rogue I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 5:26 pm

go away slims
Back to top Go down
Xeos
Officer
Officer
Xeos

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Slims - Mutilate Rogue   [Accepted] Slims - Mutilate Rogue I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 5:29 pm

Currently HaT Spec is the way to go and you would be asked to do so.
Your Chest Shoulders Head and Weapons need to be enchanted, there is also quite a bit of heroic/rep gear that you can get still as well to help out your suit. While using Deadly gear can be decent for PvE it would also need to be gemmed for PvE not for PvP. The current Meta EP value is ~180 making non-meta helms all but obsolete even to a level 70 one.

Are you working on these things? Do you actively theorycraft? May seem like I am being a hardass but we are pretty full on melee dps right now so the bar is set pretty high.
Back to top Go down
Slims

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Slims - Mutilate Rogue   [Accepted] Slims - Mutilate Rogue I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 6:00 pm

WHO U BE?!?

Ive strayed away form HAT for personal reasons regardless of knowing the DPS it can provide. But I'm willing to spec into it for raiding purposes.
Today (minus the Alli Town Raids) I have been questing for Gold on all the enchants you have mentioned. I am aware what i do not have them.
I dont quite see what you mean by gemming for pvp. the gems I put in the chest were towards Mutilate PvE. If the chest was gemmed for PvP, I would have made a different choice.
Meta Gems are one thing I have not look into since I have not received a slotted Helm yet. But again, Money/rep are the factors I am working on at the current time.

on a side note. the gear you see is the gear I have. I just happened to pick up a pvp chest that was better then my lvl 70 one.
Back to top Go down
Comotosis

Comotosis

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Slims - Mutilate Rogue   [Accepted] Slims - Mutilate Rogue I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 10:23 pm

Is this the same Slim I know from back in the day?
Back to top Go down
Slims

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Slims - Mutilate Rogue   [Accepted] Slims - Mutilate Rogue I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:56 pm

same slim, back when GO was around.

update on some gear, got my self in a 25naxx. still working on those enchants.
Back to top Go down
Xeos
Officer
Officer
Xeos

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Slims - Mutilate Rogue   [Accepted] Slims - Mutilate Rogue I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 1:38 am

Slims wrote:
WHO U BE?!?
I dont quite see what you mean by gemming for pvp. the gems I put in the chest were towards Mutilate PvE. If the chest was gemmed for PvP, I would have made a different choice.

I am Xeos. As far as I can tell in a Muti spec, if gemming for a yellow slot hit still outweighs crit until you hit the poison cap(315) at which point you would want an ap/crit or agi/crit gem. Either way never straight crit, and no crit until after you are poison hit cap'd. Correct me if I am wrong.
Back to top Go down
Slims

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Slims - Mutilate Rogue   [Accepted] Slims - Mutilate Rogue I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 2:05 am

I meant who's BaronVardus?

Did you factor the expertise that a lot of gear is given now, along with the increase in AP? regardless, My crit rating was more of a problem then hit rating as mutilate once I hit 80. Since I gemmed a straight one stat gem, there was probably nothing ells worth putting in the slot available in AH at the time.

Edit: changed stats for Hat Spec. ^
Back to top Go down
Dimidréas

Dimidréas

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Slims - Mutilate Rogue   [Accepted] Slims - Mutilate Rogue I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 9:54 am

Slims wrote:
I meant who's BaronVardus?

Some scrub hunter. Pay him no mind =p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Slims - Mutilate Rogue   [Accepted] Slims - Mutilate Rogue I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Slims - Mutilate Rogue
Page 1 of 1