Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jailbreak your iPhone and be cool like me

Go down 
+6
Shelarahn
Secondary
Damacus
grak
Honed
Steakems
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Steakems

Steakems

Jailbreak your iPhone and be cool like me Empty
PostSubject: Jailbreak your iPhone and be cool like me   Jailbreak your iPhone and be cool like me I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 10:31 pm

Home screen
Jailbreak your iPhone and be cool like me Img0002hu1.th
Lock Screen, Charging
Jailbreak your iPhone and be cool like me Img0004ih8.th
Lock screen, Not charging
Jailbreak your iPhone and be cool like me Img0005nk2.th
Back to top Go down
Honed

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak your iPhone and be cool like me   Jailbreak your iPhone and be cool like me I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 7:21 am

Pretty cool, i dubb thee Uber nerd!
Back to top Go down
grak

grak

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak your iPhone and be cool like me   Jailbreak your iPhone and be cool like me I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 12:29 pm

I assume you're aware of the talent-tree builder and the character tracker available for free through the apps store?
Back to top Go down
grak

grak

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak your iPhone and be cool like me   Jailbreak your iPhone and be cool like me I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 12:33 pm

Also, LOL EDGE NETWORK.

I hate when I lose 3G signal...
Back to top Go down
Damacus

Damacus

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak your iPhone and be cool like me   Jailbreak your iPhone and be cool like me I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 12:52 pm

as cool as I find that if I ever did that to an iPhone I'd never hear the end of it from friends and family

hell, I still don't
Back to top Go down
Secondary

Secondary

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak your iPhone and be cool like me   Jailbreak your iPhone and be cool like me I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 3:22 pm

its pretty cool, how'd you do it?
Back to top Go down
Steakems

Steakems

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak your iPhone and be cool like me   Jailbreak your iPhone and be cool like me I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:41 pm

Just have to update your phone to 2.2, then make a backup.

Download QuickPWN - Windows run it and you'll end up with an jailbroken phone. that includes a second "App store" called Cydia.

Download Winterboard, which lets you changes some things fonts, background, etc.

But you can download theme packs, That one is WoW Horde theme pack, But they have like 500+ themes that work with winterboard.

Dr. Who for Shel even

You can also change the keyboard basically everything.
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak your iPhone and be cool like me   Jailbreak your iPhone and be cool like me I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 9:05 pm

Wait

New or Old Dr. Who?
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak your iPhone and be cool like me   Jailbreak your iPhone and be cool like me I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 9:19 pm

Regardless, my iPhone is now jailbroken
Back to top Go down
Steakems

Steakems

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak your iPhone and be cool like me   Jailbreak your iPhone and be cool like me I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:05 pm

Jailbreak your iPhone and be cool like me Img0006el4.th

Jailbreak your iPhone and be cool like me Img0007qo7.th

Looks like that shel
Back to top Go down
Steakems

Steakems

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak your iPhone and be cool like me   Jailbreak your iPhone and be cool like me I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:15 pm

This is what I've settled on for now:

Jailbreak your iPhone and be cool like me Img0008yx2.th
It's called Aqua Flivor

I'm still gonna use the WoW Lock screens tho.
Back to top Go down
Smolder

Smolder

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak your iPhone and be cool like me   Jailbreak your iPhone and be cool like me I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:24 pm

all of that damned newfangled technology
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak your iPhone and be cool like me   Jailbreak your iPhone and be cool like me I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:28 pm

I got the retro Mario lock screen, leaving the springboard and shit alone though, I like the way it looks.
Back to top Go down
Steakems

Steakems

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak your iPhone and be cool like me   Jailbreak your iPhone and be cool like me I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:59 pm

Post a pic hold the lock button and press the home button at the same time and it takes a screen shot
Back to top Go down
Tihson

Tihson

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak your iPhone and be cool like me   Jailbreak your iPhone and be cool like me I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:54 am

That's badass... Almost makes me want to go out and get one now, to replace my 2+ year old phone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/vtown16
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak your iPhone and be cool like me   Jailbreak your iPhone and be cool like me I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 1:34 pm

Sadly enough Im replacing my iPhone friday

AT&T doesn't have very good service here in the sticks, so I'm switching to Cellsouth and getting a Blackberry Pearl 8130

Jailbreak your iPhone and be cool like me Blackberry_8130_pearl_2

Not sure if you can't hack them in any way though
Back to top Go down
Secondary

Secondary

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak your iPhone and be cool like me   Jailbreak your iPhone and be cool like me I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 3:30 pm

Shelarahn wrote:
AT&T doesn't have very good service
Back to top Go down
Steakems

Steakems

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak your iPhone and be cool like me   Jailbreak your iPhone and be cool like me I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 1:16 pm

that is a good phone it is what my iPhone replaced but honestly don't both going on the Internet with it, it is quite terrible
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak your iPhone and be cool like me   Jailbreak your iPhone and be cool like me I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:30 pm

Steakems wrote:
that is a good phone it is what my iPhone replaced but honestly don't both going on the Internet with it, it is quite terrible

Internet isn't bad on it, no more touch screen makes me sad though. The CellularSouth network is better here than AT&T, but I still can't get 3G unless I'm in a city.
Back to top Go down
Peanutbutter

Peanutbutter

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak your iPhone and be cool like me   Jailbreak your iPhone and be cool like me I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:57 am

It's just about coverage. AT&T has the best coverage where I live, but we had Cingular service in this town long before Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile. And yes, you should try to pick a service that gives good coverage where you will use it. The Blackberry Storm is basically like the iPhone but business-ier.
Back to top Go down
Slims

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak your iPhone and be cool like me   Jailbreak your iPhone and be cool like me I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:54 pm

win

doing this as we speak
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak your iPhone and be cool like me   Jailbreak your iPhone and be cool like me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jailbreak your iPhone and be cool like me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Topics :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: