Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KFC employees fired for bathing in kitchen sink

Go down 
+7
grak
Comotosis
- Z -
Honed
Dimidréas
Vaslant
Shelarahn
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Damacus

Damacus

KFC employees fired for bathing in kitchen sink - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KFC employees fired for bathing in kitchen sink   KFC employees fired for bathing in kitchen sink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 2:13 pm

- Z - wrote:
Damacus wrote:
it's phil isn't it

rofl

I knew SOMEBODY had to get it
Back to top Go down
Xeos
Officer
Officer
Xeos

PostSubject: Re: KFC employees fired for bathing in kitchen sink   KFC employees fired for bathing in kitchen sink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 2:53 pm

Speaking of Phil! He is now officially a California Commercial Driver! Thanks to the sweet talking we did to the DMV on his behalf.

But no, while Phil is dirty. This guy is worse.
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: KFC employees fired for bathing in kitchen sink   KFC employees fired for bathing in kitchen sink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 4:15 pm

Xeos wrote:
Speaking of Phil! He is now officially a California Commercial Driver! Thanks to the sweet talking we did to the DMV on his behalf.

Oh sweet jesus.

And you enabled this travesty!?
Back to top Go down
Xeos
Officer
Officer
Xeos

PostSubject: Re: KFC employees fired for bathing in kitchen sink   KFC employees fired for bathing in kitchen sink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 4:39 pm

Yeah it is all about who ya know. Anyway, he was soaking up tax dollars as a CalTrans employee so I would rather him have to tough it out in the private sector.

Hell, the sign trucks that flash messages on the side of the road apparently have to be manned the whole time they are in operation. He sets it up on a snowy road that something is occuring on and sleeps for 8 hours in the truck till it is time to get off his shift.

And to plug for free ad's! If you need a CDL in California and don't want to pay $3,000-4,000 for a truck school give me a call. 1-800-700-RENT. $300 and you can get your License!
Back to top Go down
Damacus

Damacus

PostSubject: Re: KFC employees fired for bathing in kitchen sink   KFC employees fired for bathing in kitchen sink - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 5:41 pm

badass xeos, thanks for the update

I got a text message from him about it but, because my phone's screen is cracked underneath thus making it nearly impossible to read much of anything on it, I couldn't read anything that he said except for I'M A FU- and -VER.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KFC employees fired for bathing in kitchen sink   KFC employees fired for bathing in kitchen sink - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KFC employees fired for bathing in kitchen sink
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Topics :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: