Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi..

Go down 
+9
Honed
Galt
Necis
Damacus
Ichaerus
- Z -
Petrus
Shelarahn
Karnel
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Necis
Officer
Officer
Necis

Hi.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi..   Hi.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 5:56 am

Titans Grip has shown itself to be the best raid dps spec at 80 when you can get deep wounds/ impale.
Back to top Go down
Dimidréas

Dimidréas

Hi.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi..   Hi.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:34 am

Bakeyero wrote:

good thing you said that no one messes with my brah

I mess with honed all the time cuz he be sooo kute >^,^<
Back to top Go down
Honed

Hi.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi..   Hi.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:41 am

Necis wrote:
Titans Grip has shown itself to be the best raid dps spec at 80 when you can get deep wounds/ impale.

Yep I was just wondering if you stayed arms.
Back to top Go down
Honed

Hi.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi..   Hi.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:42 am

Bakeyero wrote:
Dimidréas wrote:
Sarafain wrote:
Honed wrote:
Leave me alone jerkface.

When ass-hat have you ever given anyone else the same courtesy?

Karnel is an old RL buddy of mine, solid guy, not sure how of his availability but ask that his DK gets member stat

lol pwnt

<3 Honed

good thing you said that no one messes with my brah

To quote Bake quoting TI "ya betta getcha Nikes brah".
Back to top Go down
Karnel

Hi.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi..   Hi.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:02 pm

Peanutbutter wrote:
Karn is one of those old guys who has always been around in some way, shape, or form, but never really involved. His most active involvement was in the days of Dogma Warsong Rule (arguably one of its strongest times), and he was a competent player.

Of course, he was also unreliable in the sense that he had the tendency to just disappear for a long time after becoming bored with the game (or was it tied up with life?). As such, he is one of those people who is nice to have around and not really any kind of "schemer," so you may want to have him fill spots in raids but depending on how you are currently doing loot, I'd probably just let him take the scraps simply because he's not really someone I'd count on being around in a month when he gets bored again.

But he is a nice guy.

Great to see you still alive and kicking PB. It's not boredom, its "tied up with life". Some things are more important than the game and they will always take priority. Unfortunately it does tend to upset my ingame friends and make me unreliable in that aspect as you say. But I try and do all that I can for the guild, always have.

Dogma warsong rule days, Ah... I remember first weekend when I joined Dogma we rolled the guild into STV, held that zone down for a few hours until we all grew bored... now those were the days. I remember rolling bg after bg those days also. Unfortunately those were the days of the High warlord grind as well.. Think that burnt out alot of good players back then. Which reminds me I miss Straylight

How's your family doing btw?
Back to top Go down
Peanutbutter

Peanutbutter

Hi.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi..   Hi.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:56 am

I simply wanted to state, plainly, that you are nice to have around for conversation and such, but just not a very reliable raid guild member. No harm in that, we've had plenty of those over the years.

Family is great.
Back to top Go down
Karnel

Hi.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi..   Hi.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:40 am

Peanutbutter wrote:
I simply wanted to state, plainly, that you are nice to have around for conversation and such, but just not a very reliable raid guild member. No harm in that, we've had plenty of those over the years.

Family is great.

I took no offense, thats one thing that I like about you. You dont beat around the bush and you try not to sugar coat things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi..   Hi.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Topics :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: