Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

10% of you are zyzzx (also, blizzard visit)

Go down 
+9
Malaese
grak
Ichaerus
Amalgarashi
Peanutbutter
Shelarahn
Demoniack
Damacus
thereclaimer
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Damacus

Damacus

10% of you are zyzzx (also, blizzard visit) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10% of you are zyzzx (also, blizzard visit)   10% of you are zyzzx (also, blizzard visit) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 2:28 pm

Petrus wrote:
I just hope to god that Ulduar and T8 gets here soon and that it's not faceroll-easy

this.

If they make raiding as easy as it became post-3.0 then fuck that shit, what's the point other than to garner achievements?

p.s. more pre-nerf kael and mag fights imo (yes I did both, and it was fuckin' siiiiiiiick.)
Back to top Go down
Dimidréas

Dimidréas

PostSubject: Re: 10% of you are zyzzx (also, blizzard visit)   10% of you are zyzzx (also, blizzard visit) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 2:42 pm

Petrus wrote:
I just hope to god that Ulduar and T8 gets here soon and that it's not faceroll-easy

Naxx is faceroll easy to those who are amongst WoW's best PvErs, were full swp geared, cleared it in beta numerous times and likely did so when it was end game content at 60. Everything would be easy with that criteria =p

Naxx isn't tuned for SWP players. I'd be very surprised if the next 25 mans weren't exceptionally challenging.

Also waiting to actually get to do the 25 mans currently on live before I form any opinion of how difficult they are. If I was to reckon a guess or hope it'd be that we are going to have an enjoyable challenge with these 25s 'til the next ones are released.
Back to top Go down
Amalgarashi

Amalgarashi

PostSubject: Re: 10% of you are zyzzx (also, blizzard visit)   10% of you are zyzzx (also, blizzard visit) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 4:12 pm

Damacus wrote:
Petrus wrote:

this.

If they make raiding as easy as it became post-3.0 then fuck that shit, what's the point other than to garner achievements?

p.s. more pre-nerf kael and mag fights imo (yes I did both, and it was fuckin' siiiiiiiick.)

you're not allowed to care about wrath related raiding until you've bought wrath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10% of you are zyzzx (also, blizzard visit)   10% of you are zyzzx (also, blizzard visit) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

10% of you are zyzzx (also, blizzard visit)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2