Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The "Perfect Fit"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
grak

grak

The "Perfect Fit" Empty
PostSubject: The "Perfect Fit"   The "Perfect Fit" I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:13 pm

Brought to you by CNN:

Spray-on protection

Since his teens, Jan Vinzenz Krause struggled to find a condom that fit correctly. He thought the pursuit of the perfect prophylactic was hopeless -- until he went to the carwash.

Inspired by the spray-on soap and wax, the German Krause developed a spray-on latex condom, which he claims always fits perfectly and feels natural.

However, many men find the design off-putting; the spray-on condom comes in a hard phallic case.

Men slide themselves into the cylinder and layer on the latex, providing full coverage.

The Jolly Joe, as Krause dubbed it, frightened many men during the testing phase -- they only put the case on their fingers. (Spray on gloves anyone?)

Others felt the loud hissing wasn't sexy and the latex takes too long to dry -- three minutes.

Krause explains to Time, "It needs to be ready in five to ten seconds." So for now, Krause is waiting for a quicker-drying latex.
Back to top Go down
Rishana

Rishana

The "Perfect Fit" Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Perfect Fit"   The "Perfect Fit" I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 5:26 pm

seems like it would hurt when it shrinks
Back to top Go down
Ichaerus
Officer
Officer
Ichaerus

The "Perfect Fit" Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Perfect Fit"   The "Perfect Fit" I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 5:34 pm

Disappointingly, this thread was not about my dick and your ass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The "Perfect Fit" Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Perfect Fit"   The "Perfect Fit" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "Perfect Fit"
Page 1 of 1