Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GAIS MIXOLOGY IS WIN

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Steakems

Steakems

GAIS MIXOLOGY IS WIN Empty
PostSubject: GAIS MIXOLOGY IS WIN   GAIS MIXOLOGY IS WIN I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:13 am

so like a nub i just trained for mixology two days ago and in finding out what it does:

It makes elixers last twice as long with and added effect from (Depends on wut one can be 15% to 50%)

Also makes flasks last twice as long , 4 hours, with the bonus effect.

just thought I'd let you know. Because it makes me happy.

- STEAK
Back to top Go down
Sarafain

PostSubject: Re: GAIS MIXOLOGY IS WIN   GAIS MIXOLOGY IS WIN I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:23 pm

Isn't it only on potions/flasks you can make?
Back to top Go down
Steakems

Steakems

PostSubject: Re: GAIS MIXOLOGY IS WIN   GAIS MIXOLOGY IS WIN I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:14 pm

Yes but who hasn't learned at least 2-3 flaskes and 99% of the elixers?
Back to top Go down
hunteruber

PostSubject: Re: GAIS MIXOLOGY IS WIN   GAIS MIXOLOGY IS WIN I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:15 am

Is "Mixology" a mastery in itself (like Potion/Elixir/Xmute masteries)? I presume that you're doing this on the beta servers. Also, you said elixirs? Or did you mean potions like Sarafain said (hi Sarafain!)? Mmm.. 4 hour flask..
Back to top Go down
Secondary

Secondary

PostSubject: Re: GAIS MIXOLOGY IS WIN   GAIS MIXOLOGY IS WIN I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:26 am

hunteruber wrote:
Is "Mixology" a mastery in itself (like Potion/Elixir/Xmute masteries)? I presume that you're doing this on the beta servers. Also, you said elixirs? Or did you mean potions like Sarafain said (hi Sarafain!)? Mmm.. 4 hour flask..

4 hour flasks 2 hour elixers and no its not a mastery its baseline
and we have it on live
Back to top Go down
Sarafain

PostSubject: Re: GAIS MIXOLOGY IS WIN   GAIS MIXOLOGY IS WIN I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 3:53 pm

^ just visit a trainer Hunter, was confused that there was something that I hadn't trained when i got this. On a side note anyone know if the 15% bonus stacks with the alchy trinket?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GAIS MIXOLOGY IS WIN   GAIS MIXOLOGY IS WIN I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GAIS MIXOLOGY IS WIN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Topics :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: