Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Accepted] Hunteruber - 70 Marks Hunter

Go down 
+2
Shelarahn
hunteruber
6 posters
AuthorMessage
hunteruber

[Accepted] Hunteruber - 70 Marks Hunter Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Hunteruber - 70 Marks Hunter   [Accepted] Hunteruber - 70 Marks Hunter I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 7:23 pm

PVE Talent Spec

7/51/3 (Marks). If you want I can go BM or survival... Was BM prior to patch 3.0

Armory Link

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorgonnash&n=Hunteruber

Stats (Unbuffed)

HP: 7988

PHYSICAL DPS ONLY (I plan on resocketing some hit to take points out of focused aim and put in Go for the Throat.)
AP: 2355 (No AotH, No Trueshot Aura)
Hit: 102
Crit: 41.92%
Haste: 133

Do you have The Medallion of Karabor?

Yes.

A shadow resist set for Mother Sharhaz? (any pieces?)

Yes.

What is your trinket set-up? Do you have the 2 minute PvP trinket? Do you need any obvious upgrades? (DST, HSH, etc?)

I use Berserker's Call and Tsunami Tailsman. Ideally, I'd have a DST/Berserker's Call going but I have the worst luck with
the trinket.

Where are you from? (do you speak/understand English well?)

California, Usa (Born and raised.). I think I speak english fluently...

How old are you?

Do you have a mic/headset for vent?

Yes.

Do you have Grid, XPerl, PallyPower, or some other UI that helps you buff, pick up loose aggro, etc?

Xperl/Omen/DBM/Cartographer/Pallypower (on paladin)/Quartz. (I can get that EasyMD mod you guys talk about)

Raid Experience

RFC... and no bosses down in there. Only wipes. : /

Guild History

Hordecore->Ogrecrombie & Fitch->Rehab->Ogrecombie & Fitch.

Acknowledgment of agreement to our rules and times

My job is a bit odd. I have to work late on the last Friday of every month (until 6:30pm server). Other then that,
yea, can make the raid times.

Preparedness for the next scheduled raid, unless stated here

Yes.

Reason(s) for applying

Rehab pretty much died when Muidem stopped logging on without giving any notice. Rejoined back with OnF for sentimental
purposes. Had a blast in SWP with you guys and realized.. Not raiding really sucks. And I think I am
capable of putting out some decent dps...

Final Thoughts, why you would be a good addition to Damage Done

I'm dead sexy. And I know a few people in DD. Hey guys (trying to keep this app easy to browse.)

If possible, please include a screenshot of your UI

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img511/260/hunterssrd9.jpg

Yeah, I know Bartender and all those cool mods will clear up my UI but I'm trying to cut down on system resources.
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Hunteruber - 70 Marks Hunter   [Accepted] Hunteruber - 70 Marks Hunter I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 7:28 pm

So like

1. Why not hit capped
2. Why the green gems
3. NOT THAT IM GOING TO GO MM, but how is that working out for you?
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Hunteruber - 70 Marks Hunter   [Accepted] Hunteruber - 70 Marks Hunter I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 7:29 pm

I support this app.
Back to top Go down
hunteruber

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Hunteruber - 70 Marks Hunter   [Accepted] Hunteruber - 70 Marks Hunter I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 7:33 pm

Obamarahn wrote:
So like

1. Why not hit capped
2. Why the green gems
3. NOT THAT IM GOING TO GO MM, but how is that working out for you?

1. I am hit capped, with talents. Actually, over .47% over the hit cap.
2. Those green gems full fill yellow and blue requirements for meta when I was playing around with survival. Had 929 agi unbuffed.
3. Pretty good I think. Was averaging 1600 dps in heroic Bot. I don't remember exactly, but when I got in for the Brutalis kill i was around 2240-2340 or something to that effect. If someone remembers or has the wws of that, it should show me in that range. And now that I refined my talents, it should do better dps. But if I were able to take a point out of Focused Aim, I could stick 1-2 into Go for the Throat and remain hit capped. Oh, also got a 7.1k chimara shot in steamvaults. Thought that was pretty neat for an instant shot.

Last edited by hunteruber on Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Hunteruber - 70 Marks Hunter   [Accepted] Hunteruber - 70 Marks Hunter I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 7:35 pm

Good enough for me
Back to top Go down
Scrubdaddy

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Hunteruber - 70 Marks Hunter   [Accepted] Hunteruber - 70 Marks Hunter I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 7:49 pm

*VOUCH*
Back to top Go down
Bakasuya

Bakasuya

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Hunteruber - 70 Marks Hunter   [Accepted] Hunteruber - 70 Marks Hunter I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 8:26 pm

Knows his stuff, good hunter.

Right now MM is prob a better spec over BM but once we get more talents it will even out. Saw a MM hunter do 3400 dps on brut, while I did 3118 with my BM/mm spec. Im sticking with BM myself but I am willing to bet in all counts MM will outdps BM right now if played correctly.
Back to top Go down
Sarafain

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Hunteruber - 70 Marks Hunter   [Accepted] Hunteruber - 70 Marks Hunter I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 1:21 pm

Solid player
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Hunteruber - 70 Marks Hunter   [Accepted] Hunteruber - 70 Marks Hunter I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:05 pm

If only all applicants bribed us this well to get their app processed quickly...

Wink

Welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Hunteruber - 70 Marks Hunter   [Accepted] Hunteruber - 70 Marks Hunter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Hunteruber - 70 Marks Hunter
Page 1 of 1