Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I officially denounce this guild

Go down 
+18
Kornak
Korash
Xeos
Polarity
Rishana
taldra
Ichaerus
Damacus
Dimidréas
Honed
Petrus
Sixsicsix
Secondary
Malaese
Comotosis
Shelarahn
Vaslant
Peanutbutter
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Peanutbutter

Peanutbutter

I officially denounce this guild Empty
PostSubject: I officially denounce this guild   I officially denounce this guild I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 9:14 am

This guild is nothing like the one I left. I am extremely disappointed with the leadership's unwillingness or inability to do anything about its most toxic member.

I will post on this forum only one more time: the evening of November 4th or the morning of November 5th.

Until then, I wish those of you who are sticking around the best of luck.
Back to top Go down
Vaslant

Vaslant

PostSubject: Re: I officially denounce this guild   I officially denounce this guild I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 10:34 am

Was fun for the few raids I did with you in the group. Wish you the best.

Sad

~ Sean
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com/
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: I officially denounce this guild   I officially denounce this guild I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 10:36 am

Oh how the mighty have fallen

Last edited by Obamarahn on Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Comotosis

Comotosis

PostSubject: Re: I officially denounce this guild   I officially denounce this guild I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 10:39 am

Peanutbutter, you're overreacting big time. Don't let something stupid get in the way of e-friendships. Some people actually kind of like you. I hate Shelarahn just as much as you do, but come on dude.
Back to top Go down
Malaese

Malaese

PostSubject: Re: I officially denounce this guild   I officially denounce this guild I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 12:08 pm

You're off the edge of the map, mate. Here there be monsters.
Back to top Go down
Secondary

Secondary

PostSubject: Re: I officially denounce this guild   I officially denounce this guild I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 12:26 pm

PB Sad
Back to top Go down
Sixsicsix

Sixsicsix

PostSubject: Re: I officially denounce this guild   I officially denounce this guild I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 1:15 pm

pb the whole guild went to shit once you started the invts on the commu members, you should of seen this coming
Back to top Go down
Petrus

Petrus

PostSubject: Re: I officially denounce this guild   I officially denounce this guild I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 1:22 pm

Sixsicsix wrote:
pb the whole guild went to shit once you started the invts on the commu members, you should of seen this coming

I'm not going to comment on what PB said, but this is just stupid. Secondary's one of the best healers I've ever known and Ichaerus gives this guild a lot of personality. Smolder's a pretty damn good mage. All three were here long before Shelarahn even applied. They may have been in COMMUNISM but ffs they're very good WoW players and guildies and I'm not going to sit by and let you say that they made the guild go "to shit" since they got here.
Back to top Go down
http://gunsforhire.wowstead.com/
Honed

PostSubject: Re: I officially denounce this guild   I officially denounce this guild I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 1:23 pm

Petrus wrote:
Sixsicsix wrote:

I'm not going to comment on what PB said, but this is just stupid. Secondary's one of the best healers I've ever known and Ichaerus gives this guild a lot of personality. Smolder's a pretty damn good mage. All three were here long before Shelarahn even applied. They may have been in COMMUNISM but ffs they're very good WoW players and guildies and I'm not going to sit by and let you say that they made the guild go "to shit" since they got here.

Secondary is hawt too!
Back to top Go down
Dimidréas

Dimidréas

PostSubject: Re: I officially denounce this guild   I officially denounce this guild I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 1:25 pm

Honed wrote:

Secondary is hawt too!

So are you >^,~<

/kiss~kiss
Back to top Go down
Vaslant

Vaslant

PostSubject: Re: I officially denounce this guild   I officially denounce this guild I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 1:26 pm

Sixsicsix wrote:
Please go back to your SNES. You are not providing anything useful in this thread.

~ Sean
Back to top Go down
Sixsicsix

Sixsicsix

PostSubject: Re: I officially denounce this guild   I officially denounce this guild I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 1:28 pm

Petrus wrote:
Sixsicsix wrote:

so we got cookie cutter players with the mentality of a 5 year old (all of them put together).
Back to top Go down
Secondary

Secondary

PostSubject: Re: I officially denounce this guild   I officially denounce this guild I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 1:28 pm

Sixsicsix wrote:

Wow Six, and here I thought you were a cool guy.
Back to top Go down
Vaslant

Vaslant

PostSubject: Re: I officially denounce this guild   I officially denounce this guild I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 1:29 pm

Secondary wrote:
Sixsicsix wrote:

Back in my Kara days, when I first started raiding, I somewhat looked up to him. I've lost all respect for him with that one "sentence". :/

~ Sean
Back to top Go down
Petrus

Petrus

PostSubject: Re: I officially denounce this guild   I officially denounce this guild I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 1:30 pm

Secondary wrote:
Sixsicsix wrote:

He won't listen to you, apparently you have the mentality of a five year old.
Back to top Go down
Sixsicsix

Sixsicsix

PostSubject: Re: I officially denounce this guild   I officially denounce this guild I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 1:30 pm

nah I just went where da loot took me
Back to top Go down
Sixsicsix

Sixsicsix

PostSubject: Re: I officially denounce this guild   I officially denounce this guild I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 1:33 pm

Vaslant wrote:
Secondary wrote:
Sixsicsix wrote:

Back in my Kara days, when I first started raiding, I somewhat looked up to him. I've lost all respect for him with that one "sentence". :/

~ Sean

yes yes I know, many people looked up to me and why shouldn't they? I was a pvp and pve god but you losing respect for me does nothing other than it makes you look like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Petrus

Petrus

PostSubject: Re: I officially denounce this guild   I officially denounce this guild I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 1:33 pm

Sixsicsix wrote:
nah I just went where da loot took me

Right, so you're a lootwhore and are at the very least no better than what you claim the former members of COMMUNISM are, which they aren't.
Back to top Go down
Vaslant

Vaslant

PostSubject: Re: I officially denounce this guild   I officially denounce this guild I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 1:35 pm

Sixsicsix wrote:
yes yes I know, many people looked up to me and why shouldn't they? I was a pvp and pve god but you losing respect for me does nothing other than it makes you look like an idiot.
This thread just hit rock bottom.

~ Sean

Last edited by Vaslant on Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Secondary

Secondary

PostSubject: Re: I officially denounce this guild   I officially denounce this guild I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 1:35 pm

Apparently I have the mentality of a 1.25 year old. That's crazy considering I've been in this guild since December and even with PB's current burning hate for our guild, he and most anyone would agree that I've done a lot more good through consistent attendance and good play than I have ever done anything with negative side effects tword DD.

Now get your guild-hopping ass the fuck up out mah forums.
Back to top Go down
Sixsicsix

Sixsicsix

PostSubject: Re: I officially denounce this guild   I officially denounce this guild I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 1:36 pm

look man I would love to stay here and talk about things that don't matter but I got ray tickets! so you lose, I win.
Back to top Go down
Secondary

Secondary

PostSubject: Re: I officially denounce this guild   I officially denounce this guild I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 1:37 pm

Clearly, bye.
Back to top Go down
Petrus

Petrus

PostSubject: Re: I officially denounce this guild   I officially denounce this guild I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 1:39 pm

Good riddance?
Back to top Go down
Honed

PostSubject: Re: I officially denounce this guild   I officially denounce this guild I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 1:39 pm

Secondary wrote:
Apparently I have the mentality of a 1.25 year old. That's crazy considering I've been in this guild since December and even with PB's current burning hate for our guild, he and most anyone would agree that I've done a lot more good through consistent attendance and good play than I have ever done anything with negative side effects tword DD.

And once again YOU ARE HAWT!!
Back to top Go down
Dimidréas

Dimidréas

PostSubject: Re: I officially denounce this guild   I officially denounce this guild I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 1:40 pm

Honed wrote:
Secondary wrote:

And once again YOU ARE HAWT!!

Start to make me feel a bit unappreciated / jealous here brah : /
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I officially denounce this guild   I officially denounce this guild I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I officially denounce this guild
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next