Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well..

Go down 
+12
PB
Jelly
Shelarahn
Toxicsmoke
Xeos
Kamma
Galt
taldra
Cruven
- Z -
Secondary
Bakasuya
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tak

Tak

Well.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well..   Well.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 12:19 am

You shouldn't have left. Loyalty to the guild is important.
Back to top Go down
Ichaerus
Officer
Officer
Ichaerus

Well.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well..   Well.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 3:51 am

I forgot that we were supposed to make a forum thread for every decision we ever make. And leaving the guild on good terms is fine as dandy as long as the wound closes, but in this case it's very evident that there are things being done to aggravate it. So it ends up getting worse until how you left only plays the sidekick to all the things that developed since.

But if we're talking rumours I want to start one too.

Jelly voted for the original crap tabard we have now then logged onto PB and used his vote as well instead of helping the Octopus tabard defeat the fascist... whatever one Toxic made. Could this be because she designed it herself and may be slightly irked we have changing the abomination on the accelerated to-do list? Find out next week.

I can't help but think that if we have the idea that maybe there are things we want to keep out of our Leadership forums in the back of our heads at all then that might prompt a certain few people to consider what they could have done to illicit that from us in the first place. Wonder who it says more about? Tune in next time.

Will the words 'Rarely Helpful' end up on my tomb stone? Sneak a gun across the border and find out.

Same Bat-Time, same Bat-Channel.
Back to top Go down
Galt

Galt

Well.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well..   Well.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 7:11 am

I made the current tabard.

ps. You Suck

pps I hear Ich has 6 toes on the left foot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fuckyermother.com
Galt

Galt

Well.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well..   Well.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:51 am

Jelly wrote:
So who are you calling Big Brother?

Probably me since I read everyone's torrid PMs to each other. affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.fuckyermother.com
Ichaerus
Officer
Officer
Ichaerus

Well.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well..   Well.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 2:11 pm

Galt wrote:
I made the current tabard.

ps. You Suck

pps I hear Ich has 6 toes on the left foot.

You're not helping my rumour mongering.

ps. Only if I see the cash first

pps I had it moved to my left testicle so I could lead a normal life. I can kind scratch myself if I time it right.
Back to top Go down
Jelly

Jelly

Well.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well..   Well.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:56 pm

Ichaerus wrote:
I forgot that we were supposed to make a forum thread for every decision we ever make.

This was pretty much the way we used to do things up until you were made officer.

Malaese you were right. Enough said.

Good luck to everyone. I've had enough.
Back to top Go down
Xeos
Officer
Officer
Xeos

Well.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well..   Well.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 2:02 pm

Jelly wrote:

Finally.
Back to top Go down
Tak

Tak

Well.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well..   Well.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 2:24 pm

Xeos wrote:
Jelly wrote:

Finally.

WTF is that supposed to mean?
Back to top Go down
Xeos
Officer
Officer
Xeos

Well.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well..   Well.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 2:43 pm

Most of this drama is stemming from people who have either quit the game or left the guild. Let us who remain play in peace and try to be a successful guild without outside judgments.

Against popular belief we are doing our best to keep this guild successful and I would appreciate ex-leaders and such to stop judging every step we make.

Last edited by Xeos on Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tak

Tak

Well.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well..   Well.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 2:50 pm

But you've been rather insulting to them.
Back to top Go down
Xeos
Officer
Officer
Xeos

Well.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well..   Well.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 2:51 pm

Jelly wrote:
Ichaerus wrote:
I forgot that we were supposed to make a forum thread for every decision we ever make.

This was pretty much the way we used to do things up until you were made officer.

Malaese you were right. Enough said.

You don't think that was meant to be insulting?
Back to top Go down
Tak

Tak

Well.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well..   Well.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 2:56 pm

You guys started it.
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

Well.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well..   Well.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 3:12 pm

Tak wrote:
You guys started it.

Suspect
Back to top Go down
Secondary

Secondary

Well.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well..   Well.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 3:13 pm

cause xeos and zyzzx made this thread
Back to top Go down
Bakasuya

Bakasuya

Well.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well..   Well.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 4:07 pm

Xeos wrote:
Most of this drama is stemming from people who have either quit the game or left the guild. Let us who remain play in peace and try to be a successful guild without outside judgments.

Against popular belief we are doing our best to keep this guild successful and I would appreciate ex-leaders and such to stop judging every step we make.

What does it have to do with who made the thread secondary? It seems you guys fail to read my posts, I dont know. I am not stemming any drama by making this thread and it was never intended for that. It was actually made for quite the opposite, for me to clear up some BS that was made by people still in the guild.

And what popular belief do you speak of xeos? I dont know about others but I know that I have eyes and I see that you guys are trying to do well with the guild. People need to stop reading/seeing only what they want to see. I have nothing but respect for DD and everyone in it. See my quote here, in this thread, that people clearly skipped over :

Quote :
They do a good job running shit, I just had my own seperate ways and views, no big deal.

I left the guild in a completely respectful manner. You may wonder why I got a bit irate when my druid was removed? The reason for that was I made TWO seperate forum posts about what I had intended to do once PB quit. Both of those posts clearly stated me wanting to keep the druid in DD, and both of those posts I specifically asked for feedback. I got little to no feedback in both of the posts so I figured everything would have gone over smooth, as it should have. Now on the same hand, I can see and understand the reason for removing my druid, once I got over the confusion of me making posts and it not being a problem at that time. Removing my druid was all fine and whatnot the thing that set me off was the forum access. If my forum access was going to be removed completely, then why not just do that to begin with rather than just removing officer access and putting me back in the hunter group? I had forum access for weeks after I was out of the guild, It was only once I defended my reasoning to xeos that my access was completely removed and he told me that it was because "I was on his case" that my forum access was removed. I just didn't believe that was fair, there is a number of people I can count on two hands who are no longer in the guild or have a need to read anything "guild SRS BZNS" stuff, but they continue to have access. So it felt like a personal jab towards me, instead of just a "house cleanup".

Again, there is no "judging of any steps" coming from this ex-leader. I respect the guild and I respect everyone in the guild. Which is the reason I have felt the need to defend myself against these bullshit rumors when people want to try to say I have tried to recruit to deep blue. I have no reason to do anything like that, and with all of the time and effort I personally put into DD, why on earth would I even want to do that? Me leaving the guild was a very hard decision whether you believe it or not.
Back to top Go down
Tak

Tak

Well.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well..   Well.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 4:15 pm

Xeos wrote:
Jelly wrote:
O and it was never discussed in the officer forum to remove Baka as a "member" in the forum. Just like it was never discussed that you would be getting two new officers.

It was discussed, just not in the forums where big brother sleeps. There is a /o channel in game where people who play have an opinion.

This wasn't really called for. You don't need to be such an ass to Jelly.
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

Well.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well..   Well.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 5:03 pm

I think Xeos responded with a tone mirroring that of Jelly's post. Kudos to her though on a game well played. Instead of letting this thread fade away and having the remaining outstanding issues taken care of in private, she infused the thread with new drama and created further infighting. **thumbs up!!**

Baka, I don't think Xeos was referring to you in his post. In fact I'm sure of it. The "situation" boils down to this:

You left us during a tumultuous time, there were so many other immediate problems to worry about that I don't believe people could even process the fact that you were leaving or think about their reaction toward it. Instead of being a member of the guild taking a hiatus from the game at a time of no consequence, you were a leader in the community who left at a time of "crisis." There may have been some hurt feelings, I cannot myself speak for others.

There was a genuine awkward feeling felt by some members of the guild to see you on your alt in our guild. You know the course of events from there. Maybe the decision to revoke your forum access was hasty, you should be well aware of the heightened state of paranoia felt by those of us who were left behind to try and hold together the pieces after PB's departure. Some of our members were being poached by other guilds, and miscommunication or not, people informed me that you had spoken with them about joining Deep Blue.

Now, instead of trying to talk to me, Xeos, or even via proxy through one of the other officers about your forum situation, you immediately went to PB and got your access reinstated. See the problem? Your messages to Ichaerus were far from those of someone seeking to communicate levelly. Now we had a tense situation on our hands, and one that ultimately had only one or two realistic resolutions.

So yes, mistakes were probably made. Is either "side" without fault? Definitely not. Now the issue has devolved into the simple matter of you wanting to stay in contact with your friends. In that regard, I see no difference between the Off Topic Forums and the General Guild Forums. Both allow you to talk to T Bone, Lake, and Nancy, with the benefit of one being that is also directly pertinent to inter-guild matters.

Anyway, I'm afraid I've gone and made another one of my TL;DR posts. If you wish to continue the discussion and potentially work out an arrangement, you still have access to our vent, and you know how to get a hold of me in game and on these forums. I'm done posting in this thread, I'm tired of the drama (ironically most of which comes from people other than yourself), and I have enough work to keep myself busy for the next several years.
Back to top Go down
Petrus

Petrus

Well.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well..   Well.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 5:16 pm

- Z - wrote:
Anyway, I'm afraid I've gone and made another one of my TL;DR posts. If you wish to continue the discussion and potentially work out an arrangement, you still have access to our vent, and you know how to get a hold of me in game and on these forums. I'm done posting in this thread, I'm tired of the drama (ironically most of which comes from people other than yourself), and I have enough work to keep myself busy for the next several years.

Can we lock this now?
Back to top Go down
http://gunsforhire.wowstead.com/
Bakasuya

Bakasuya

Well.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well..   Well.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 5:38 pm

I dont need forum access, or the internet at all to keep in touch with those guys.. its the friends Ive made in-game I am takling about. But sure, we can continue that part in private.

Its things like you saying "I ran straight to PB" that get to me, because that is not the case. I talked to xeos and said the same thing I have said in that post, about removing the druid is understandable, but the forum access thing was over the top. And especially when he said why the forum access was revoked, because I had "got on his case". It wasnt a matter of "we are simply cleaning up the access of people no longer with us", it was more like "I dont like that you're telling me how you feel, so now Ill go take your access away too" type slap in the face. I did go through the (what I felt proper) steps, before telling PB. Besides, there is not much wrong with going to him. I figured it was better that I go to PB and do it the legit way rather than simply call Lake up and tell him oh hey, put my access back.

Its all fine and whatever, I just get offended when I hear people talking about me doing shady bullshit... most of you should know me better than that. The conversation I had with shal is a few posts up, and that is the only conversation I ever had about the matter.. and it was not me trying to "recruit" him.
Back to top Go down
Malaese

Malaese

Well.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well..   Well.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 11:53 am

A+ thread, solely because I got name dropped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Well.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well..   Well.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Topics :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: