Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WAR - HEAD-START/LIVE Server info (Updated)

Go down 
+4
Tak
PB
Lyacine
Optimus Grime
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Optimus Grime

WAR - HEAD-START/LIVE Server info (Updated) Empty
PostSubject: WAR - HEAD-START/LIVE Server info (Updated)   WAR - HEAD-START/LIVE Server info (Updated) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 4:52 pm

Ungrim, Destruction Side.
Bretonnia, Order Side.

See you guys there!

Last edited by Optimus Grime on Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:28 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimy
Lyacine

Lyacine

PostSubject: Re: WAR - HEAD-START/LIVE Server info (Updated)   WAR - HEAD-START/LIVE Server info (Updated) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:01 pm

Pits of Zardok-Order
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: WAR - HEAD-START/LIVE Server info (Updated)   WAR - HEAD-START/LIVE Server info (Updated) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:28 pm

My advice is to not tell Ragrot a single thing about where you are going to be playing. He's about as fail as a person can be.
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com
Lyacine

Lyacine

PostSubject: Re: WAR - HEAD-START/LIVE Server info (Updated)   WAR - HEAD-START/LIVE Server info (Updated) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:35 am

I don't know who Ragrot is unless you are talking about optimus, either way though, I was posting the open beta server for Xeos and everyone else who was going to be participating in Open Beta.
Back to top Go down
Tak

Tak

PostSubject: Re: WAR - HEAD-START/LIVE Server info (Updated)   WAR - HEAD-START/LIVE Server info (Updated) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:47 am

I made a character on that server. Name of Takkyon.
Back to top Go down
Cruven

Cruven

PostSubject: Re: WAR - HEAD-START/LIVE Server info (Updated)   WAR - HEAD-START/LIVE Server info (Updated) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:23 pm

Looks like the Dogma guys are going Order on Todbringer just for this open beta weekend as Destruction is gonna be the pick for live.
Back to top Go down
Optimus Grime

PostSubject: Re: WAR - HEAD-START/LIVE Server info (Updated)   WAR - HEAD-START/LIVE Server info (Updated) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 9:22 am

Just an update... we'll be on Volkmar as Destruction for head-start and live. Anyone who would like to join us are more than welcome to do so.

Peanutbutter wrote:
My advice is to not tell Ragrot a single thing about where you are going to be playing. He's about as fail as a person can be.

A father now and you still haven't grown up.
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: WAR - HEAD-START/LIVE Server info (Updated)   WAR - HEAD-START/LIVE Server info (Updated) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 9:42 am

A juvenile insult from a kid. How appropriate. Let me guess... in another post or two on these forums you'll decide you don't like 'em and move on. That should fit the history.
Back to top Go down
Optimus Grime

PostSubject: Re: WAR - HEAD-START/LIVE Server info (Updated)   WAR - HEAD-START/LIVE Server info (Updated) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 10:21 am

Peanutbutter wrote:
A juvenile insult from a kid. How appropriate. Let me guess... in another post or two on these forums you'll decide you don't like 'em and move on. That should fit the history.

It was not meant to be an insult, just merely a statement about how you still can't get past some stupid grudge that you held only because of some misinformed incident that was blown way out of proportion. I didn't start any bullshit with you nor have I made anything personal in the past with you, yet you always seem to show your face and say something about the problem you have with me any chance you can even when it has absolutely nothing to do with you or the subject at hand. I'm just here trying to stay in touch with some friends I've enjoyed playing with in prior games and keep other people updated that are wanting to do the same thing. Please get over it and get over yourself.

EDIT: Anyone looking for the old crew roll Destruction on Ungrim, Order on Bretonnia
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: WAR - HEAD-START/LIVE Server info (Updated)   WAR - HEAD-START/LIVE Server info (Updated) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 11:14 pm

I'm not sure what you don't get. I don't like you. I think you're a sleazeball. You played flea-flicker shit behind our backs with your allegiance, stuck your hand in as many honey jars as you could, and then hid behind the big boys when the feds came knocking.

You are a lying sack of shit, and now you have come into my house and you expect me to be civil to you? You should be bowing before me for not immediately banning your account. You see, unlike you, I have principles. And those principles involve me saying every thing I can to illuminate your seedy past for the good people of this board, but they do not involve me cutting your head off. That's not how I roll.

I generally like people. When I played, I was especially kind to people I feel were genuine, like Ballobeef or Felfury, even when I was honest about why they may not have been a good fit for the guild. I am a forgiving person. I have forgiven Shelarahn for his unkind words towards me and my former guild. I forgave Straylight for some of his double talk during his split. In fact, I can forgiven almost everyone I have ever met who has wronged me in some way.

Only five people get to stay on my list as people by whom I am so adamantly disgusted that I would publicly speak out against their very presence. People who have committed unforgivable acts against those I considered friends in the game. Fail, Hustla, Mangy, Soljax, and you. Who are you to occupy a place on my list, a list of people that includes some of Gorgonnash's more notorious members? That's the question you should ask yourself.

I don't give a shit why you're here, but consider yourself unwelcome.
Back to top Go down
Optimus Grime

PostSubject: Re: WAR - HEAD-START/LIVE Server info (Updated)   WAR - HEAD-START/LIVE Server info (Updated) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 11:12 am

Peanutbutter wrote:
I'm not sure what you don't get. I don't like you. I think you're a sleazeball. You played flea-flicker shit behind our backs with your allegiance, stuck your hand in as many honey jars as you could, and then hid behind the big boys when the feds came knocking.

You are a lying sack of shit, and now you have come into my house and you expect me to be civil to you? You should be bowing before me for not immediately banning your account. You see, unlike you, I have principles. And those principles involve me saying every thing I can to illuminate your seedy past for the good people of this board, but they do not involve me cutting your head off. That's not how I roll.

I generally like people. When I played, I was especially kind to people I feel were genuine, like Ballobeef or Felfury, even when I was honest about why they may not have been a good fit for the guild. I am a forgiving person. I have forgiven Shelarahn for his unkind words towards me and my former guild. I forgave Straylight for some of his double talk during his split. In fact, I can forgiven almost everyone I have ever met who has wronged me in some way.

Only five people get to stay on my list as people by whom I am so adamantly disgusted that I would publicly speak out against their very presence. People who have committed unforgivable acts against those I considered friends in the game. Fail, Hustla, Mangy, Soljax, and you. Who are you to occupy a place on my list, a list of people that includes some of Gorgonnash's more notorious members? That's the question you should ask yourself.

I don't give a shit why you're here, but consider yourself unwelcome.

My friends that I kept in close contact with in the game/guild and anyone else that actually cared to discuss the situation with me instead of reading into what they thought happened, know the real story. I never wanted to make public what happened, what my feelings were or what I did and why it may have seemed a certain way so, I won't now either. I couldn't give two shits what you think and the assumptions you've made. I know you dislike me and there's no way to change your mind about any of this so I'm not going to bother. You can continue to bring this up and talk shit all you want but this is the last time I'm going to respond to it.
Back to top Go down
Galt

Galt

PostSubject: Re: WAR - HEAD-START/LIVE Server info (Updated)   WAR - HEAD-START/LIVE Server info (Updated) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 3:56 pm

What class you liking best? Now that I'm not sure a poor bastard I might be able to give it a try. Its going to have to be one or the other, WAR or WotLK.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fuckyermother.com
Necis
Officer
Officer
Necis

PostSubject: Re: WAR - HEAD-START/LIVE Server info (Updated)   WAR - HEAD-START/LIVE Server info (Updated) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 4:07 pm

sure=such?
Back to top Go down
Galt

Galt

PostSubject: Re: WAR - HEAD-START/LIVE Server info (Updated)   WAR - HEAD-START/LIVE Server info (Updated) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 4:42 pm

Fucking shit I can't even put this post in the right topic much less even type it correctly. Haven't had my herbal supplement today yet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fuckyermother.com
Optimus Grime

PostSubject: Re: WAR - HEAD-START/LIVE Server info (Updated)   WAR - HEAD-START/LIVE Server info (Updated) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 5:02 pm

Galt wrote:
Fucking shit I can't even put this post in the right topic much less even type it correctly. Haven't had my herbal supplement today yet.

lol I was about to say Lake, sounds like its blunt-thirty.

I have been playing the Chosen career which is a Tankish class with debuffs. Tanks are pretty cool in this game because there is tons of abilites you can use to protect your healers and other squishies, not to mention just the collision detection and being able to cut people off.

Pretty much every career I've played though has kept me interested in the game and wanting to play more. I'll get on AIM sometime probably and be able to talk to you more about it if you're interested.
Back to top Go down
Tak

Tak

PostSubject: Re: WAR - HEAD-START/LIVE Server info (Updated)   WAR - HEAD-START/LIVE Server info (Updated) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 5:41 pm

There's a lot of people from Gorg rolling on Volkmar. There's a group of people from Them, Dusk, FYSB, and old Dogma people.
Back to top Go down
Optimus Grime

PostSubject: Re: WAR - HEAD-START/LIVE Server info (Updated)   WAR - HEAD-START/LIVE Server info (Updated) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 6:44 pm

Yeah this is the info from the Dogma/Dusk people playing WAR. Plan A was Destruction on Volkmar but it was capped out too fast and we decided on Ungrim instead. Some of us are playing around on Order characters on Bretonnia as well. http://www.mudlunch.com
Back to top Go down
Malaese

Malaese

PostSubject: Re: WAR - HEAD-START/LIVE Server info (Updated)   WAR - HEAD-START/LIVE Server info (Updated) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 4:33 pm

Mudlunch isn't going to do anyone on this forum any good. With very few exceptions everyone's accounts were wiped clean after the split, but that is awesome cause I spent an hour trying to dredge that name out of memory when I wanted to reference to someone as Straylight the other day.
Back to top Go down
Lyacine

Lyacine

PostSubject: Re: WAR - HEAD-START/LIVE Server info (Updated)   WAR - HEAD-START/LIVE Server info (Updated) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 6:04 pm

Me, James, Byfield, Hotwax, Oldspade, Mokoshan, Goshunt, Scornful, etc. will be playing on Grimnir-Order, Be'lakor-Destruction.

Coly will play with us if he is cool. It took about a month of convincing to get him to come over to WoW from Guild Wars though.
Back to top Go down
Tak

Tak

PostSubject: Re: WAR - HEAD-START/LIVE Server info (Updated)   WAR - HEAD-START/LIVE Server info (Updated) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 2:04 pm

Yeah, I was banned from mudlunch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WAR - HEAD-START/LIVE Server info (Updated)   WAR - HEAD-START/LIVE Server info (Updated) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WAR - HEAD-START/LIVE Server info (Updated)
Page 1 of 1