Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Approved] Possible Xfer Holy Priest/Resto Druid

Go down 
+4
Shelarahn
Smolder
- Z -
harlow
8 posters
AuthorMessage
harlow

harlow

[Approved] Possible Xfer Holy Priest/Resto Druid Empty
PostSubject: [Approved] Possible Xfer Holy Priest/Resto Druid   [Approved] Possible Xfer Holy Priest/Resto Druid I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:31 pm

Name: Harlow20/41/0/Cannes aw right now shes pvp spec only cause I never raid on her anymore but if she was pve she would be 14/047

Your raid talent spec: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Andorhal&n=Cannes ---- Druid she MAY be in her haste gear but I relogged and put on her pve stuff
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Andorhal&n=Harlow---Holy Priest

Priest
Healing 2246
mp5 681
mp5 w/ casting 247

Druid--- aw I'll post later shes still in her haste gear and I cant get on my account right now

A 2-minute PVP trinket? Yes on both toons
The Medallion of Karabor? (If not, how close (don't give the quest name, tell us what you need to kill next in the chain, if you haven't started, etc)?) yes on both toons
A shadow resist set for Mother Sharhaz? (any pieces?) Yes on both toons
A fire resist set for Illidan? (tanks only)
What is your trinket set-up? aw on cannes its the memento and the alcy trink on the priest its the haste trink from dark portal and soulfull meditation Do you need any obvious upgrades (DST, HSH, etc?)On my priest I do I was considering going alchy BUT since expansion is so close I dont wanna lvl tailoring again for wotlk
Where are you from? hawaii
How old are you? 26 (we've had a lot of problems in the past with younger players, but we do have people as young as 16 in the guild, so it's not an automatic disqualifier)
Do you have a mic for vent? yes (speaking up when necessary is important)
Do you have Grid, XPerl, PallyPower, or some other UI that helps you buff, pick up lose aggro, etc?I use grid, ag unitframes , omen and buff

Your raid experience: cannes -mc and like 2 bosses into bwl, all hyjal, bt, kalec and brut attempts harlow-- all of bt/hyjal , kalec and some attempts on brut

A short guild history[/b]: on cannes I was in imperium who later became rehab then I xfered off cause I was tired of ppl gettinged geared and quiting or xfering. Now i'm in scorn I got a job promotion so that is gonna affect my time of there raiding days. Harlow has always been in scorn.

The reason you are applying to Damage Done. Because 1 I love doomus 2 broms 3 I love doomus Very Happy

[b]Acknowledgment of agreement to our rules and times
yes I dont know when i'll be xfering to be honest my manager is taking hes sweet time to find a replacement for me.

Final Thoughts, why you would be a good addition to Damage Done Beacause I have alot of experience in bt an some in swp.

Thanks for looking!
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [Approved] Possible Xfer Holy Priest/Resto Druid   [Approved] Possible Xfer Holy Priest/Resto Druid I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:37 pm

I was warned about you...

Few questions: Which character do you enjoy playing the most? Are you planning on transferring both your druid and your priest? Can you promise that Doomus will stop fapping about you in his daydreams if you join?

P.S.- And thank you for your interest in our guild. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Smolder

Smolder

PostSubject: Re: [Approved] Possible Xfer Holy Priest/Resto Druid   [Approved] Possible Xfer Holy Priest/Resto Druid I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:42 pm

Doomus has an elationship?
Back to top Go down
harlow

harlow

PostSubject: Re: [Approved] Possible Xfer Holy Priest/Resto Druid   [Approved] Possible Xfer Holy Priest/Resto Druid I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:50 pm

- Z - wrote:
I was warned about you...

P.S.- And thank you for your interest in our guild. Very Happy

What? I did nothing!

Its prob gonna be my druid. But I like playing my Priest more ....maybe thats cause I look so much more cuter on her thou PLUS when I run I don't look like a retard
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: [Approved] Possible Xfer Holy Priest/Resto Druid   [Approved] Possible Xfer Holy Priest/Resto Druid I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:55 pm

Z failed to mention, but one of the requirements for admission is an irl pic with the text "Shelarahn Is an amazing hunter and deserves respect from his peers, as well as their undying affection. He is truly a god among men, and a damn good looker." written somewhere on your body.

Thanks,
Shelarahn
<Guild Creep>
Back to top Go down
Secondary

Secondary

PostSubject: Re: [Approved] Possible Xfer Holy Priest/Resto Druid   [Approved] Possible Xfer Holy Priest/Resto Druid I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:59 pm

Primary wrote:
Z failed to mention, but one of the requirements for admission is an irl pic with the text "Secondary Is an amazing healer and deserves respect from his peers, as well as their undying affection. He is truly a god among men, and a damn good looker. Also, Shelarahn is fat irl." written somewhere on your body.

Thanks,
Secondary
<Guild Creep>
fix'd
Edit for extra fix

Last edited by Secondary on Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Necis
Officer
Officer
Necis

PostSubject: Re: [Approved] Possible Xfer Holy Priest/Resto Druid   [Approved] Possible Xfer Holy Priest/Resto Druid I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 6:01 pm

I laughed out loud at that one Primary. Good stuff.
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [Approved] Possible Xfer Holy Priest/Resto Druid   [Approved] Possible Xfer Holy Priest/Resto Druid I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 6:16 pm

Sounds like a plan... any sort of ballpark guesstimation on when you will be able to transfer?

Again, are you planning on transferring both your characters, or just the one? Also, it wasn't explicitly clear, you can make all of our raid times?
Back to top Go down
Doomus

Doomus

PostSubject: Re: [Approved] Possible Xfer Holy Priest/Resto Druid   [Approved] Possible Xfer Holy Priest/Resto Druid I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:02 pm

Hi MK <33 lol. I've known MK since MC pre-BC she was always on for raids ready, and knew what she was doing. But she's mine so Shela stay away!
Back to top Go down
Smolder

Smolder

PostSubject: Re: [Approved] Possible Xfer Holy Priest/Resto Druid   [Approved] Possible Xfer Holy Priest/Resto Druid I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:25 pm

Is this person equal to your moklep for secondary?
Back to top Go down
harlow

harlow

PostSubject: Re: [Approved] Possible Xfer Holy Priest/Resto Druid   [Approved] Possible Xfer Holy Priest/Resto Druid I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:13 pm

- Z - wrote:
Sounds like a plan... any sort of ballpark guesstimation on when you will be able to transfer?

Again, are you planning on transferring both your characters, or just the one? Also, it wasn't explicitly clear, you can make all of our raid times?

Its just gonna be my druid my priest is on cooldown atm I forgot about that Razz the only day I cant raid is tues . Till they replace me so I can move on to my new position i'm guessing like 2-3 weeks? id be messing tues raid.
Back to top Go down
Ichaerus
Officer
Officer
Ichaerus

PostSubject: Re: [Approved] Possible Xfer Holy Priest/Resto Druid   [Approved] Possible Xfer Holy Priest/Resto Druid I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 1:22 am

I know I'm supposed to like look over her Priest and stuff... but I couldn't get past the avatar so I didn't even read her application.

It's a cat... being smothered by a tit...

That's genius!

Edit: Doomus just say in vent "Dude, that's Marykay" and since I was in Forlorn for about a month I definitely remember you being incredibly nice. I believe you even helped me get one of my Kara key fragments.
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: [Approved] Possible Xfer Holy Priest/Resto Druid   [Approved] Possible Xfer Holy Priest/Resto Druid I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 9:14 am

Yes, another member of the cat avatar gang
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [Approved] Possible Xfer Holy Priest/Resto Druid   [Approved] Possible Xfer Holy Priest/Resto Druid I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 10:16 pm

We're going to go ahead, pin our hopes on the slim chance that the cat in the picture is yours, and invite you to join the guild as a recruit.

Transfer on over!

P.S.- Your exceptional gear, experience, and glowing recommendations didn't hurt your case too much either.
Back to top Go down
harlow

harlow

PostSubject: Re: [Approved] Possible Xfer Holy Priest/Resto Druid   [Approved] Possible Xfer Holy Priest/Resto Druid I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 10:57 pm

The reason you are applying to Damage Done. Because 1 I love doomus 2 broms 3 I love doomus

I'd like to edit this and add shal as my 3rd reason Very Happy

And no thats not me lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Approved] Possible Xfer Holy Priest/Resto Druid   [Approved] Possible Xfer Holy Priest/Resto Druid I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Approved] Possible Xfer Holy Priest/Resto Druid
Page 1 of 1