Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Accepted] Shadowriver - Shadow Priest

Go down 
+8
- Z -
Demoniack
Vaslant
Shelarahn
Smolder
Steakems
Petrus
Shadowriver
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ichaerus
Officer
Officer
Ichaerus

[Accepted] Shadowriver - Shadow Priest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Shadowriver - Shadow Priest   [Accepted] Shadowriver - Shadow Priest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:37 am

Hey Shadow, there's a raid today at 6:30pm server so if you're going to be around I suggest you be online beforehand so we actually remember to invite you. Be speced probably, bring consumables, yadda yadda. you know the drill.

Oh, and we're going into BT so try to read up on the bosses up to Illidan since we will most likely be making an attempt at moving through as many of the bosses as we can in one night.
Back to top Go down
Shadowriver

Shadowriver

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Shadowriver - Shadow Priest   [Accepted] Shadowriver - Shadow Priest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 6:38 pm

Ichaerus wrote:
Hey Shadow, there's a raid today at 6:30pm server so if you're going to be around I suggest you be online beforehand so we actually remember to invite you. Be speced probably, bring consumables, yadda yadda. you know the drill.

Oh, and we're going into BT so try to read up on the bosses up to Illidan since we will most likely be making an attempt at moving through as many of the bosses as we can in one night.

Thanks for reminding. Consumerables are ready. Specced and am reading up. Hola me if you guys can use me.
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Shadowriver - Shadow Priest   [Accepted] Shadowriver - Shadow Priest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:11 am

Welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Shadowriver - Shadow Priest   [Accepted] Shadowriver - Shadow Priest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Shadowriver - Shadow Priest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2