Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Declined] Sengip - Holy (or) Prot pally

Go down 
+9
Serayne
- Z -
sierramist
PB
Petrus
Comotosis
Demoniack
Secondary
Sengip
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
PB

[Declined] Sengip - Holy (or) Prot pally - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Sengip - Holy (or) Prot pally   [Declined] Sengip - Holy (or) Prot pally - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:05 am

First, you're Pigness. At best you're insane. At worst, you're a failure of Rela proportions.

Second, your theory is WAY off. How can you claim prot paladin mechanics without ever seeing Maintankadin?

Third, we don't need ANOTHER prot paladin.

That said, there's no way we're taking you as prot. Consider this app holy and leave the theorycraft to private conversation.

My question to you is, "Why the hell should we take someone who acts 12 years old?"
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com
Sengip

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Sengip - Holy (or) Prot pally   [Declined] Sengip - Holy (or) Prot pally - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 1:57 pm

The whole trade chat stuff that i used to do on pigness has stopped...

The reason i made this paladin is so i could kind of get away from all that stuff, such as the second i log onto my hunter i get 10 messages saying "CAW - HEY PIGNESS CAW ect"

But when i log onto my paladin, i get 10 messages saying "hey wanna tank this or hey wanna heal this" because people know that im not annoying anymore, and the approve me to be there tank.

If this app is going to be denied because of my history than i totally understand; i was annoying as hell back then.
But if i do get accepted i assure you none of that bs will happen.
Back to top Go down
Demoniack

Demoniack

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Sengip - Holy (or) Prot pally   [Declined] Sengip - Holy (or) Prot pally - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 1:59 pm

CAWCAWCAWCAWCAW
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Sengip - Holy (or) Prot pally   [Declined] Sengip - Holy (or) Prot pally - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:03 pm

We've only ever flat-out denied one person for his history and that was Primary... who reapplied two months later and was accepted in, so I think we have a pretty good history of forgive-and-forgetting when it comes to general ass-hattery. The key for us is to understand it's in the past.

If you get declined or accepted, it will be based on either gear or our perceived demand for the class/spec.

Thanks for the candid response.
Back to top Go down
Sengip

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Sengip - Holy (or) Prot pally   [Declined] Sengip - Holy (or) Prot pally - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:05 pm

Peanutbutter wrote:
We've only ever flat-out denied one person for his history and that was Primary... who reapplied two months later and was accepted in, so I think we have a pretty good history of forgive-and-forgetting when it comes to general ass-hattery. The key for us is to understand it's in the past.

If you get declined or accepted, it will be based on either gear or our perceived demand for the class/spec.

Thanks for the candid response.

Yeah. and what you said about the prot paladin spot being full; i totally understand, i mean every prot paladin i know was talking about app'ing here.

So yeah, holy set with be over 2k by tommorow once i get the badge mace Smile
Back to top Go down
sierramist

sierramist

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Sengip - Holy (or) Prot pally   [Declined] Sengip - Holy (or) Prot pally - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:32 pm

Sengip wrote:

because people know that im not annoying anymore
But if i do get accepted i assure you none of that bs will happen.

Sweet, maybe i can take you off my ignore list now.
Back to top Go down
Sengip

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Sengip - Holy (or) Prot pally   [Declined] Sengip - Holy (or) Prot pally - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:39 pm

haha, i guess you can, but you didnt ignore me for the trade chat stuff Smile that was something else...

but yeah im over it now so..... hi sierra
Back to top Go down
Sengip

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Sengip - Holy (or) Prot pally   [Declined] Sengip - Holy (or) Prot pally - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 6:34 pm

May i ask....

What happens now
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Sengip - Holy (or) Prot pally   [Declined] Sengip - Holy (or) Prot pally - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 6:40 pm

It's been less than 24 hours since you apped.
Back to top Go down
Serayne

Serayne

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Sengip - Holy (or) Prot pally   [Declined] Sengip - Holy (or) Prot pally - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 6:49 pm

You sit on your ass and wait because we only raid 3 nights a week. =o That's what's up.
Back to top Go down
Vaslant

Vaslant

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Sengip - Holy (or) Prot pally   [Declined] Sengip - Holy (or) Prot pally - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 6:50 pm

Sengip wrote:
May i ask....

What happens now
Be patient, Piggy. You gotta give them time to check out some things and find a way to fit you in with the other applicants if they choose to try you out. Don't worry, they'll let you know when and where in advance. Wink

~ Sean
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com/
Serayne

Serayne

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Sengip - Holy (or) Prot pally   [Declined] Sengip - Holy (or) Prot pally - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 6:53 pm

Oh, and check the forums every 15 seconds like this guy. ^^

Edit: Cat avatar wouldn't hurt.
Back to top Go down
sierramist

sierramist

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Sengip - Holy (or) Prot pally   [Declined] Sengip - Holy (or) Prot pally - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 6:58 pm

You have to take a picture of yourself doing a cartwheel
Back to top Go down
Sengip

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Sengip - Holy (or) Prot pally   [Declined] Sengip - Holy (or) Prot pally - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 7:41 pm

lol sorry.... just nervous Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Straiku

Straiku

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Sengip - Holy (or) Prot pally   [Declined] Sengip - Holy (or) Prot pally - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:31 pm

Elect President Pigness for teh '08 elections! He's the pally healer every woman wants! His Tanking skills are envied across the country! He eats Pop Rocks and Soda for breakfast, and Mentos and Diet Coke for Lunch!

But srsly. He's cool. Take him off the Ignore List and add to teh Friends List. Guaranteed 20 lb. weight loss right there!
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Sengip - Holy (or) Prot pally   [Declined] Sengip - Holy (or) Prot pally - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 9:20 am

Okay, I'll give you a trial. In a few weeks, we are definitely going to need a reliable Tuesday Holy Paladin, and other days will as usual just go as necessary (I know Secondary doesn't need much so would probably like the time off to let you gear up).

Show up today.
Back to top Go down
Sengip

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Sengip - Holy (or) Prot pally   [Declined] Sengip - Holy (or) Prot pally - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:58 am

Ok, cool...

I will not be able to make it sunday, because i work 9am-5pm

But tues. would be perfect

thanks
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Sengip - Holy (or) Prot pally   [Declined] Sengip - Holy (or) Prot pally - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 10:28 am

You said you agreed to our times but you work on Sunday?
Back to top Go down
Sengip

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Sengip - Holy (or) Prot pally   [Declined] Sengip - Holy (or) Prot pally - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 9:13 pm

i was actually on at the time u raid... and no my friend was sick and i had to cover for him
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Sengip - Holy (or) Prot pally   [Declined] Sengip - Holy (or) Prot pally - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:40 am

I'm really concerned about some maturity stuff I heard recently about you in the trade channel. Nothing specific, but I thought you had put this behind you, and I want to ensure we aren't going to regret any decisions we make on you.

I will give you the trial, but we have Hyjal to go, and Sunwell is also in our sights this week, so ONE of them will be tonight. If we do Hyjal, you can go. If Sunwell, you can't. I don't know which we are doing, so try to show up tonight in case it's Hyjal. Otherwise, Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Serayne

Serayne

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Sengip - Holy (or) Prot pally   [Declined] Sengip - Holy (or) Prot pally - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 10:29 am

It's still Thursday in this thread too, PB.
Back to top Go down
Saniel

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Sengip - Holy (or) Prot pally   [Declined] Sengip - Holy (or) Prot pally - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 12:44 pm

PB just really wants to start charging ahead, maybe we should all show up tonight and be ready Smile
Back to top Go down
Rishana

Rishana

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Sengip - Holy (or) Prot pally   [Declined] Sengip - Holy (or) Prot pally - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 12:45 pm

Saniel wrote:
PB just really wants to start charging ahead, maybe we should all show up tonight and be ready Smile

truth
Back to top Go down
Demoniack

Demoniack

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Sengip - Holy (or) Prot pally   [Declined] Sengip - Holy (or) Prot pally - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 3:21 pm

Rishana wrote:
Saniel wrote:

truth
this
Back to top Go down
Sengip

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Sengip - Holy (or) Prot pally   [Declined] Sengip - Holy (or) Prot pally - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:38 pm

Peanutbutter wrote:
I'm really concerned about some maturity stuff I heard recently about you in the trade channel. Nothing specific, but I thought you had put this behind you, and I want to ensure we aren't going to regret any decisions we make on you.

I will give you the trial, but we have Hyjal to go, and Sunwell is also in our sights this week, so ONE of them will be tonight. If we do Hyjal, you can go. If Sunwell, you can't. I don't know which we are doing, so try to show up tonight in case it's Hyjal. Otherwise, Sunday.

i have not done anything in trade chat for months now...
I am over that just like i said... idk who said that but i assure you i was not
And yes i will try to make it, i had something come up tonight that will probably have to be taken care of friday night also, a family issue, but sunday i will 100% be able to make it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Sengip - Holy (or) Prot pally   [Declined] Sengip - Holy (or) Prot pally - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Sengip - Holy (or) Prot pally
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next