Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[DECLINED] Moklor- Resto sham

Go down 
+3
Demoniack
Secondary
Moklar
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Moklar

[DECLINED] Moklor- Resto sham Empty
PostSubject: [DECLINED] Moklor- Resto sham   [DECLINED] Moklor- Resto sham I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 12:45 pm

Name: Moklor

Class: Shaman

Spec: Resto

Your raid talent spec. Include a link to a talent calculator (preferably wowhead or wowdb). http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=hxZxZEf0bAeoted

Your relevant stats for raiding. We can armory you, but we'd like to ensure we don't see PVP stats. Casters should state their spell damage (or fire/frost/shadow dmg), spell hit, spell crit, spell haste. Healers state their healing and mp5 while casting (priests/druids can include mp5 while not casting, paladins should include holy spell crit, and shamans state nature spell crit). Physical DPS state their AP, hit, and crit, and currently used weapons. Tanks state your unbuffed hp, armor, dodge, parry, block, and block value.

Do you have any of the following? 150mp5 while not casting. 1500+ healing. 15% spell crit i think..

The Medallion of Karabor? (If not, how close?) no. havent starting the chain yet Sad
A shadow resist set for Mother Sharhaz? (If not, how close?) no. working on it
What is your trinket set-up? Do you need any obvious upgrades (DST, HSH, etc?) Yeah.. atm im working on rep to get new trinks.

Your raid experience. Both Pre and Post TBC experience. Include fights you have seen personally (on your main character) but have not defeated. Ive been through 11/11 kara, 6/6 za, 2/2 gruuls, 1/1 mags, 3/4 tk, 5/6 ssc, 1/9 bt

A short guild history. You will not be automatically disqualified for being in a bad guild (everyone makes mistakes). You should briefly discuss why you moved from one guild to the next. If you were kicked out, include any relevant details. You are allowed to be guilded while you recruit with us. You are encouraged to remain honest. FAC UT VIVAS moving from this guild because they dont let new people raid. They always take the same old people.

The reason you are applying to Damage Done. Please give more than just a, "I want to raid" reason. We're looking for something more along the lines of, "I can't make my guild's raid times" or "My guild doesn't need my spec in a raid" and other legitimate reasons. The reason im Apping to DD is because my guild doesnt need me or refuses to take me to raids and im the type of person that likes to progress.

Finally, tell us in one or two sentences why you would be a good addition to Damage Done. You may include humor, non sequiturs, or anything else you haven't covered. I think i could bring my knowledge and willingness to want to progress in the endgame content.

Look forward to hearing from you all ^^
Back to top Go down
Secondary

Secondary

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Moklor- Resto sham   [DECLINED] Moklor- Resto sham I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 12:56 pm

Do you just like the number 15? According to your armory you have 1441 healing 80mp5 while casting and 11.12% crit.
Back to top Go down
Demoniack

Demoniack

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Moklor- Resto sham   [DECLINED] Moklor- Resto sham I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 1:01 pm

Do you know a prot or a ret paladin?
Back to top Go down
Ichaerus
Officer
Officer
Ichaerus

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Moklor- Resto sham   [DECLINED] Moklor- Resto sham I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 1:24 pm

Do you want to help promote the death of lurker so I can get my trinket?
Back to top Go down
Moklar

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Moklor- Resto sham   [DECLINED] Moklor- Resto sham I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:06 pm

Secondary wrote:
Do you just like the number 15? According to your armory you have 1441 healing 80mp5 while casting and 11.12% crit.

lol sorry =/ it was at 1490 last i check and 14% crit
rounded it x-x
Back to top Go down
Moklar

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Moklor- Resto sham   [DECLINED] Moklor- Resto sham I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:07 pm

Ichaerus wrote:
Do you want to help promote the death of lurker so I can get my trinket?

sure? Razz
Back to top Go down
Moklar

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Moklor- Resto sham   [DECLINED] Moklor- Resto sham I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:07 pm

Demoniack wrote:
Do you know a prot or a ret paladin?

I think so.. i'd have to check
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Moklor- Resto sham   [DECLINED] Moklor- Resto sham I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 4:07 pm

Do you realize your stats are extremely low? Sub-kara.
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com
Moklar

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Moklor- Resto sham   [DECLINED] Moklor- Resto sham I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 4:13 pm

Peanutbutter wrote:
Do you realize your stats are extremely low? Sub-kara.

Yes I do =/ been running heroics and gaining rep to try and improve them.
Back to top Go down
Smolder

Smolder

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Moklor- Resto sham   [DECLINED] Moklor- Resto sham I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 4:24 pm

What makes you think you deserve to skip tier 5 content without hardly even stepping foot in karazhan? What qualifies you for tier 6 content?
Back to top Go down
Bakasuya

Bakasuya

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Moklor- Resto sham   [DECLINED] Moklor- Resto sham I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 4:26 pm

Aside from the fact we are pretty good on resto shamans, your gear just isn't going to cut it for us. Your more than welcome to reapply once you gear up quite a bit. For now we are going to have to decline, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Moklor- Resto sham   [DECLINED] Moklor- Resto sham I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DECLINED] Moklor- Resto sham
Page 1 of 1