Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More computer problems

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saniel

More computer problems Empty
PostSubject: More computer problems   More computer problems I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:06 pm

Soo.....I've been playing on an older backup computer since I sent my newer one into IBM to get it repaired. It had some problems with freezing and locking up. They said they replaced the mother board.

Now after getting it back, I ran a check disk on it, and check disk decided it was gonna replace millions of bad clusters, took all night to do so. Now I wake up in the morning, hoping that my computer will be fine. Turns out, while it runs faster, I can't even log in. Windows explorer has encountered an error and needs to close. It repeats this. Each time it closes and opens again, it has to close again.

I thought I got it to restore while being in safe mode. But after restoring to a point before the check disk, it's still doing the same thing and not allowing me to enter explorer. The computer is an IBM Laptop T-43

Would reformatting help?
Back to top Go down

More computer problems
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Topics :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: