Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shamans get buffed in WotLK

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Demoniack

Demoniack

Shamans get buffed in WotLK Empty
PostSubject: Shamans get buffed in WotLK   Shamans get buffed in WotLK I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 6:25 am

* Totems are being "condensed" into a smaller amount of totems, for exemple Strength of Earth and Grace of Air totems will be merged into the same totem
* A new weapon enchantment will be available "Earthliving Weapon". It will increase the healing power of the Shaman.
* Flametongue will give spell damage bonus to the Shaman.
* Totems are being moved to physical school, you can't counterspell anymore.
* Totems will also affect raid members, not just the local party.
* Shamans are getting "Hex", a polymorph-like spell on a medium cooldown allowing them to turn an enemy into a frog. The enemy cannot cast or attack but is still in control of his character.
* Windfury won't be a weapon enchant anymore and will be changed to a buff. You will be able to use it in bear form or with poison.
Back to top Go down
Mithose

PostSubject: Re: Shamans get buffed in WotLK   Shamans get buffed in WotLK I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:47 am

Omg this is awsome >.< been streaming the whole thing. Was excited about Diablo 3 too
Back to top Go down
Bakeyero

Bakeyero

PostSubject: Re: Shamans get buffed in WotLK   Shamans get buffed in WotLK I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:04 am

no more bringing multiple shamans in raid? gasp!
Back to top Go down
Desolate

Desolate

PostSubject: Re: Shamans get buffed in WotLK   Shamans get buffed in WotLK I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:48 am

Bakeyero wrote:
no more bringing multiple shamans in raid? gasp!
I didnt see where they made chain heal affect the entire raid.
Back to top Go down
Tak

Tak

PostSubject: Re: Shamans get buffed in WotLK   Shamans get buffed in WotLK I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 1:52 pm

Demoniack wrote:
* * Windfury won't be a weapon enchant anymore and will be changed to a buff. You will be able to use it in bear form or with poison.

They implemented this in TBC Beta, and then took it out cuz people thought feral druids with WF was OP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shamans get buffed in WotLK   Shamans get buffed in WotLK I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shamans get buffed in WotLK
Page 1 of 1