Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] Doomus- Fury Warrior

Go down 
+2
broms
Doomus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Doomus

Doomus

[ACCEPTED] Doomus- Fury Warrior Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] Doomus- Fury Warrior   [ACCEPTED] Doomus- Fury Warrior I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 3:34 am

Raid Spec - 17/44/0 Fury
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=LA0czhbZVV0VxxRVuqo

Relevant Raid Stats:
AP- 2085
Crit- 28.80% I know it needs work
Hit- 176/ 11 Expertise
Armor Reduction- 385/ 43 Haste
Prot Set:
I dont know exact stats but I MT'd for Imperium and Rehab for quite some time T5/T6 equiv gear.

Raid Experience:

Cleared MC and up to Broodlord in BWL. I've done everything from KZ all the way up to attempts on RoS. Including Kael/Vashj.

Acknowledgment of Rules and Raid times:

I agree to all the rules and raid times.

Two major upgrades to your gear for your class/spec from MH/BT, and why they are a large upgrade:

The Legguards of Endless Rage off Archimonde and Furious Shackles (bracers) off Rage.

A Short Guild History:
Since TBC I have been in Forlorn- merged into Imperium which then merged into Rehab.

Current Guild: ain't got time to bleed xD just in it to hang out with some buddies.

The reason you are applying to Damage Done:

I'm applying to Damage Done because I became sick of the leadership from Rehab, and I was looking forward to a guild that can actually do work while raiding and have fun at the same time. I think I would have a blast raiding with you guys. Plus I need to have Broms and Shal harass me during raids again. xD

Finally, tell us in one or two sentences why you would be a good addition to Damage Done:

I will always be prepared with Flask/Food and I have had a lot of experience with raiding pre BC and TBC, and i know my class well.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you guys!

Last edited by Doomus on Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
broms

broms

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Doomus- Fury Warrior   [ACCEPTED] Doomus- Fury Warrior I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 5:20 am

Me and Doomus go way back before TBC. Yes he is young but he acts more mature than alot of adults that I know of. I will vouch for him 100% I have seen him tank and DPS which he did great in both fields.
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Doomus- Fury Warrior   [ACCEPTED] Doomus- Fury Warrior I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 12:05 pm

Doomus wrote:
Plus I need to have Broms and Shal harass me during raids and have Zyzzx and Peanutbutter verbally abuse me at every opportunity.

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
broms

broms

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Doomus- Fury Warrior   [ACCEPTED] Doomus- Fury Warrior I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 1:06 pm

lol thats actually kinda what he said before I told him to edit it. I was like ummmmm no.....
Back to top Go down
Ichaerus
Officer
Officer
Ichaerus

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Doomus- Fury Warrior   [ACCEPTED] Doomus- Fury Warrior I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 7:33 pm

broms wrote:
lol thats actually kinda what he said before I told him to edit it. I was like ummmmm no.....

If only someone would have warned me.

I was in Forlorn for like 2-3 weeks and Doomus was cool and shiz, he even whispered me with 'lolz' when I'd make fun of Ember so I'd know he approved of my actions. And sometimes, when we'd sit across from each other and our eyes would meet... there was magic.
Back to top Go down
Demoniack

Demoniack

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Doomus- Fury Warrior   [ACCEPTED] Doomus- Fury Warrior I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 2:32 am

This guy carried my 5v5 to 1700.
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Doomus- Fury Warrior   [ACCEPTED] Doomus- Fury Warrior I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 5:32 pm

Accepted and closed...
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Doomus- Fury Warrior   [ACCEPTED] Doomus- Fury Warrior I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Doomus- Fury Warrior
Page 1 of 1