Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[DECLINED] Rigormortis - Destruction Warlock

Go down 
+6
PB
Holyhoof
Comotosis
Smolder
Demoniack
Rigormortis
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rigormortis

[DECLINED] Rigormortis - Destruction Warlock - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Rigormortis - Destruction Warlock   [DECLINED] Rigormortis - Destruction Warlock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 1:07 pm

i dont mind not getting a spot all the time, i just enjoy being with a group of people that know what they are doing, and like to have fun doing it.

my maturity? ok, i know when to be serious, but most of the time, im not, because im a fairly sarcastic person, and like to joke around; it lightens the mood, and gets people to loosen up and not stress so much.

i wish u would reconsider, but if not, im sorry, but i feel you're losing out on a very good, and skilled lock, that has the know-how, to get things done.

im in the airforce, every aspect of my life has to be serious and precise, so when i come home to log on, im a goofy guy because its my only way to relax and wind-down, after long and stressful days.

p.s. you try dealing with troops that were you're friends, that have wive's, that have kids, that are dieing on a daily basis, and tell me how sane you'll be after a while; my sarcasm, which is often mistaken for "immaturity" is my coping mechanism.
Back to top Go down
PB

[DECLINED] Rigormortis - Destruction Warlock - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Rigormortis - Destruction Warlock   [DECLINED] Rigormortis - Destruction Warlock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 3:50 pm

We'll continue this privately.
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com

[DECLINED] Rigormortis - Destruction Warlock
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2