Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[DECLINED] Bonopo- Holy Paladin

Go down 
+4
Demoniack
Secondary
Smolder
Bonopo
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Bonopo

[DECLINED] Bonopo- Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: [DECLINED] Bonopo- Holy Paladin   [DECLINED] Bonopo- Holy Paladin I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 8:14 pm

Bonopo- Holy paladin
Your raid talent spec.
47 holy, 14 prot willing to respec whatever way is needed
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=s

Your relevant stats for raiding
I have 1.9k plus healing and 150mp5 when casting...can get more mp5 at the loss of some +heals. Whichever you prefer. Have 20% crit.

Your raid experience
Have both pre BC and TBC experience everything but BT.

Acknowledgment of agreement to our rules and times
I can make raid times, unless a event occurs causing me to not be able to attend the raid, I will pst an officer ahead of time if it happens. I will always be prepared for raids. I am fine with being benched if my class is not needed. I am fine with losing loot there is always another chance of it drping. I know how to play a paladin in raids, and have macros such as palypower etc.

Two major upgrades to your gear for your class/spec from MH/BT, and why they are a large upgrade
Two upgrades I need is the mace from heroic badges to replace my lights justice, and I also need to replace my Vindicators ring which I am also going to use heroic badges to replace.
[
b]A short guild history.[/b]
My previous guilds include Fireplex, and Ronin Depths, I left both of them due to raid timing issues. I am now in the guild Betrayed by Blood while I look for a better guild.

The reason you are applying to Damage Done.
I am interested in joining Damage Done because I can make all the raid times, and I want to get into a very serious hardcore raiding guild that is interested in downing Illidan, and progressing further in raid.

Finally, tell us in one or two sentences why you would be a good addition to Damage Done.
I think I would be good in Damage Done because I am a dedicated raider, im kind of quiet so I wont complain when stuff happens, I am a good healer who is hoping to down Illidan.

Thanks to whoever reads this Application,
From Bonopo

Last edited by Bonopo on Sun May 25, 2008 2:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Smolder

Smolder

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Bonopo- Holy Paladin   [DECLINED] Bonopo- Holy Paladin I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 9:18 pm

Bonopo wrote:
I am interested in joining Damage Done because I can make almost all the raid times all the time,

Can you elaborate please?
Back to top Go down
Secondary

Secondary

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Bonopo- Holy Paladin   [DECLINED] Bonopo- Holy Paladin I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 9:24 pm

Out of curiosity, is English your primary language?
Back to top Go down
Demoniack

Demoniack

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Bonopo- Holy Paladin   [DECLINED] Bonopo- Holy Paladin I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 11:35 pm

[DECLINED] Bonopo- Holy Paladin 1109_bono_enter
Back to top Go down
Ichaerus
Officer
Officer
Ichaerus

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Bonopo- Holy Paladin   [DECLINED] Bonopo- Holy Paladin I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 7:00 am

I'm listening to Dial M for Monkey right now, as it turns out, so I approve of your character name.
Back to top Go down
Necis
Officer
Officer
Necis

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Bonopo- Holy Paladin   [DECLINED] Bonopo- Holy Paladin I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 7:24 am

Pro tip:
If a template for application is provided and you are a serious applicant, you should utilize it.
Back to top Go down
Bonopo

PostSubject: Bonopo-Holy paladin   [DECLINED] Bonopo- Holy Paladin I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 11:27 am

Yes english is my primary language, do I care much about punctuation and stuff not really. Why do u assume it is not my primary language?
Back to top Go down
Secondary

Secondary

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Bonopo- Holy Paladin   [DECLINED] Bonopo- Holy Paladin I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 12:45 pm

It was purely curiosity roused from the fact that Fireplex has a very strong SG playerbase as far as I know.
Back to top Go down
Bonopo

PostSubject: Bonopo- Holy paladin   [DECLINED] Bonopo- Holy Paladin I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 1:03 pm

yeah they do thats why i thought u said it . Was just making sure i didnt sound like i didnt speak english.
Back to top Go down
Bonopo

PostSubject: Bonopo- Holy Paladin   [DECLINED] Bonopo- Holy Paladin I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 1:07 pm

I did not use the template but i did include all the elements that were included in it so i hope that is ok.
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Bonopo- Holy Paladin   [DECLINED] Bonopo- Holy Paladin I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 1:10 pm

Just makes it pretty hard to read.
Back to top Go down
Bonopo

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Bonopo- Holy Paladin   [DECLINED] Bonopo- Holy Paladin I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 2:07 pm

ill redo it using the template
Back to top Go down
Demoniack

Demoniack

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Bonopo- Holy Paladin   [DECLINED] Bonopo- Holy Paladin I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 2:44 pm

Just did ZA with Bono and it was fine.
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Bonopo- Holy Paladin   [DECLINED] Bonopo- Holy Paladin I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 3:15 pm

We'll review a bit but probably won't get back to you with more Qs until Monday due to Sunday raiding.
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com
Secondary

Secondary

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Bonopo- Holy Paladin   [DECLINED] Bonopo- Holy Paladin I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 4:00 pm

You didn't post a working talent link so I armory'd you. Since your spec seems to be pure PvE, I recommend that you mirror this spec: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=sVxurgzGeopxMuZx.

From this you will lose Redoubt, Shield Spec, and Blessed Life which won't really change much since you shouldn't get hit much anyway.
You will gain a 120 second reduction on your BoP cooldown, 20% more ap from Imp Bom, 6% more armor(woo!) and 10% chance to resist fear/disorient.

Just to be clear, I'm not trying to hassle you, just throwing in some tips.
Back to top Go down
Bonopo

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Bonopo- Holy Paladin   [DECLINED] Bonopo- Holy Paladin I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 4:16 pm

no its kool im all for advice, thanks
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Bonopo- Holy Paladin   [DECLINED] Bonopo- Holy Paladin I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 10:58 am

Declined.

Fairly poor showing in your initial outing, some questionable choices in terms of your gear's sockets, and having a friend play you are all bad signs.

Best of luck.
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Bonopo- Holy Paladin   [DECLINED] Bonopo- Holy Paladin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DECLINED] Bonopo- Holy Paladin
Page 1 of 1