Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[CLOSED] Jadarthius - Coh Holy Priest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jadarhius

[CLOSED] Jadarthius - Coh Holy Priest Empty
PostSubject: [CLOSED] Jadarthius - Coh Holy Priest   [CLOSED] Jadarthius - Coh Holy Priest I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 2:22 pm

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorgonnash&n=Jadarthius

Unbuffed - Bonus healing 2162; OOCmp5 - 598; ICmp5 - 222 I also have the reedemers alch stone

I have seen all of SSC, TK, and some of MH; however some of it was done on my now currently alt

I can make all raid times to a fault, and have researched quite a bit on elitistjerks.com. If I am unfamiliar with the bosses we are to face, I will research quite a bit, and make sure I know what's going on.

I am interested in a new main hand, but only if a new offhand is availiable. Other than that the only upgrade I would need would be bracers, and a wand.

Currently I am in Elis Guild, however they don't have room for me to be a consistent raider. I would like to join in hope that I would have a set raiding spot at the times indicated. I have nothing but respect for all in Elis. They are a great guild. I just want to raid consistently!

I am applying to damage done because my currently guild does not need me/my class, on a consistent basis.

I would be a great addition to damage done for I am a mature player, have quite a bit of class experience, and I am a great follower. I know when to shut my mouth, know my role, and do what I am told. You can't take raiding personal, or you will play on tilt!
Back to top Go down
Demoniack

Demoniack

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Jadarthius - Coh Holy Priest   [CLOSED] Jadarthius - Coh Holy Priest I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 6:40 pm

Quote :
I have seen all of SSC, TK, and some of MH; however some of it was done on my now currently alt
What is the name/class of your alt?

Quote :
I am interested in a new main hand, but only if a new offhand is availiable. Other than that the only upgrade I would need would be bracers, and a wand.
Can you elaborate?

Quote :
I know when to shut my mouth, know my role, and do what I am told.
Are you Rubicon?
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Jadarthius - Coh Holy Priest   [CLOSED] Jadarthius - Coh Holy Priest I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 8:53 am

Sorry for the late reply, but it was a very busy weekend.

I certainly understand your pain. If Elis is anything like most guilds, they are swapping their priests and paladins for shamans, which makes it very hard for a holy priest to secure a reliable spot in the raid.

Your stats look fairly good, as you are about as 'pimped out' as you can be sub-SSC/TK (tons of Kara and new Badge loot). I'd approve you on the spot for being a healer except that we also have an abundance of priests.

Nagrom - officer, makes almost every raid, ds bot
Toxicsmoke - top coh healer, has missed only one raid in months
Saniel - newer member, proverbial "12th man on the field"
Ichaerus - newer member, likes to steal loot when the other priests aren't on

Now there ARE times (like on Friday), where almost none of the priests show up, but those are far from reliable, and I would be lying to you if I said that I could ever guarantee you a spot. There are going to be times when we're running 24 people and we'll be kicking ourselves for turning down an application a week or two prior, but the majority of the time we're running 26-30 and I have to ask several people to sit out on bosses. It should come as no surprise that I ask newer and lesser-geared people to sit more than anyone.

So while I am sympathetic to you, I'm not so sure we'll be able to accomodate you as often as you probably want.

I'll leave it at that and let you decide what you want to do.
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com
PB

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Jadarthius - Coh Holy Priest   [CLOSED] Jadarthius - Coh Holy Priest I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 12:02 pm

Going to assume a lack of interest at this point and close the application.
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Jadarthius - Coh Holy Priest   [CLOSED] Jadarthius - Coh Holy Priest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] Jadarthius - Coh Holy Priest
Page 1 of 1