Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] Rubicon – Holy Priest

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rubicon

[ACCEPTED] Rubicon – Holy Priest Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] Rubicon – Holy Priest   [ACCEPTED] Rubicon – Holy Priest I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 12:14 am

Raid Spec: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=bqMhzhxzbZfxxcc0qVhc Divine Spirit Spec'd. Open to changes/suggestions if needed.

Raid Statistics:
1717 healing, 160 mp5 while casting (unbuffed, DS-spec)
I'll probably be wearing PvP gear on Armory.

Raid Experience: Karazhan farmed. Gruul’s Lair a few times. I was lv47 pre-Buring Crusade (started Sept-06).

Two Upgrades from SSC/TK: Replacing the last two blues.
Earring of Soulful Meditation (Lurker, trinket)
Luminescent Rod of the Naaru (Morogrim, wand)

Guild History:
Blood of the Ram - PvP and 5mans. Only 5 consistent players. Lv1 - 70
Easymode - Left BotR to run Kara. Got 2 T4 pieces.
Communism - Easymode brokeup. Farmed Karazhan hard.
Scholars and Gentalmen - Communism split. Continued to farm Kara

Conclusion: I know I can be a valuable asset to the guild. I am good player and a consistent raider. I want to join Damage Done to see more game content. I want to progress and farm end-game raids.
Back to top Go down
Xeos
Officer
Officer
Xeos

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Rubicon – Holy Priest   [ACCEPTED] Rubicon – Holy Priest I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 12:19 am

Thank you for your application, it will be reviewed in a timely manner.
Back to top Go down
Secondary

Secondary

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Rubicon – Holy Priest   [ACCEPTED] Rubicon – Holy Priest I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 12:21 am

I've farmed more than enough Karazhans with me and Rubi as the two healers. Hes a great guy and an awesome healer.
Back to top Go down
Smolder

Smolder

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Rubicon – Holy Priest   [ACCEPTED] Rubicon – Holy Priest I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 12:45 pm

Rubicon kicks ass, he's a great healer with near 100% raid attendance.
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Rubicon – Holy Priest   [ACCEPTED] Rubicon – Holy Priest I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 7:54 pm

We are still in the process of reviewing your application. Here are a few supplemental questions:

You did not acknowledge understanding of the rules or raid times. Do you understand the rules and can you make all of our stated raid times?

If accepted, you will most likely be asked to spec Circle of Healing. Is this acceptable?
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com
Rubicon

PostSubject: [REVIEWING] Rubicon – Holy Priest   [ACCEPTED] Rubicon – Holy Priest I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 5:25 pm

Damage Done raid times and rules are acceptable.

I'm willing to respec any time.
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Rubicon – Holy Priest   [ACCEPTED] Rubicon – Holy Priest I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 10:16 am

You've been approved to test run with Damage Done.

Here are your instructions:

Be ready to be invited to a raid today, Friday 1/4, no later than 6:30 PM server time. Make sure you have a good stock of consumables in case we try something challenging. You should be prepared to handle any fight in SSC or TK (short of Kael'Thas) by knowing the strategy in advance. You may not be invited if we have a lot of healing priests online. In that case, you'll need to be ready to go again on Sunday no later than 2:30 server time. We are going to request that you spec into Circle of Healing.

The recruitment process will take at least a week. You will need to run a few 25-mans with us and space may not always be available. After a few runs, we will determine if you will be welcome into Damage Done. If welcomed, you will be a recruit for a period of three raids. After three raids, you will be allowed to roll on items. Until then, you will only be allowed to roll on items that no full member wants or needs.

This thread will be locked in a day.
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Rubicon – Holy Priest   [ACCEPTED] Rubicon – Holy Priest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Rubicon – Holy Priest
Page 1 of 1