Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[DECLINED] Veracious - Holy Paladin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
veracious

[DECLINED] Veracious - Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: [DECLINED] Veracious - Holy Paladin   [DECLINED] Veracious - Holy Paladin I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 11:13 pm

Veracious - Holy Paladin

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=sVxhbgzGestgMt

Raiding Exp:
Everything from Pre-BC to Mag. Been to SSC once with Dogma Very Happy

Raid times:
Tuesdays- guitar and photography till 2:30pm
Fridays- work on friday nights always Sad
Sundays- work at 6.. or 5...

I understand the loot rules and i dont mind takin the bench at all, i love to pvp so if anyone wants to take my place for any reason i wouldnt have a problem with it.

i dont have any upgrades from ssc or tk yet

i transfered here to play with my RL friends Seroisbull and Hiddendonut. I first joined dogma when i transfered but then my account got hacked so i was playing on Shensil, the warlock. Thennn i played on Sero's druid for a while, and i finally got my pally back Very Happy Once i came back, dogma was gone and i joined Communism, but left soon after cause there was only like 3 people on at a time everytime i play.

reason for apping:

i want to be with old guildies from dogma and i never really got to raid much with them Sad When i finally started makin raids i got hacked. Im wondering also if you guys would want a ret pally Very Happy i love playin ret. But i do have Holy gear also and i can get more on my own if its not good enough yet.

Why i would be a good addition:
im always very helpful and never get mad at anything Very Happy I love to AOE farm too ><
Back to top Go down
Xeos
Officer
Officer
Xeos

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Veracious - Holy Paladin   [DECLINED] Veracious - Holy Paladin I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 12:21 am

Thank you for your application, it will be reviewed in a timely manner.
Back to top Go down
Malaese

Malaese

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Veracious - Holy Paladin   [DECLINED] Veracious - Holy Paladin I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 9:02 am

I can't help but notice you can only raid 1 day and 2-3 hours on Sunday. This does not meet the minimum requirement listed.
Back to top Go down
veracious

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Veracious - Holy Paladin   [DECLINED] Veracious - Holy Paladin I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 4:18 pm

hehe im changing my schedule today at work. ill get sundays off Very Happy so ill be free.
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Veracious - Holy Paladin   [DECLINED] Veracious - Holy Paladin I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 12:28 pm

We are going to decline your application at this time for the following reasons:

1) Poorly-written application. You did not stick to all required sections.
2) Shady past. You weren't a very active member in Dogma and you were hacked twice. Plus, I believe you took over Seroisbull's account, then sold it.
3) Low desirability of holy paladins.

We will not accept any reapplications.

Thank you for your understanding and best of luck.

This thread will be locked in a day.
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Veracious - Holy Paladin   [DECLINED] Veracious - Holy Paladin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DECLINED] Veracious - Holy Paladin
Page 1 of 1