Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] Amalgarashi - fire mage

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Amalgarashi

Amalgarashi

[ACCEPTED] Amalgarashi - fire mage Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] Amalgarashi - fire mage   [ACCEPTED] Amalgarashi - fire mage I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 10:25 pm

Your raid talent spec.
My spec

Your relevant stats for raiding.
Base stats...
1022 spell dmg
160 hit
24.63% crit w/ darkmoon card wrath...

Your raid experience.
pre tbc... MC, AQ20
Tbc... first 3 bosses of za, kz, gruuls, both world bosses, mag, all ssc, all but kael in tk, first boss of bt.

Acknowledgment of agreement to our rules and times.
/agree
i can make bare min. the two weekday ones.. on days i work i get home 6:40 server so i'd be 10min late to the tuesday one... i would be able to make the weekend one depending on work schedule.

Two major upgrades to your gear for your class/spec from MH/BT, and why they are a large upgrade

Offhand Chronicle of Dark Secrets
over my simply fire damage/crit badge offhand, this gives int, stam and hit, only lose 7 spell dmg but gain more crit so def a sexy upgrade.
Legs Leggings of Channeled Elements
huge upgrade over spellstrike set, if i get t6 helm or the one off lootreaver, put some new epic haste gems in... great dps upgrade

A short guild history.
on old server i was in divine comedy, we were head of server both horde/alliance in ssc, server firsts for just about everything till top players xfered..... so i joined the bandwagon and came here.. lol
this server:

NaNaNaNaNaNaNaNa Batman:
joke guild with 3 of my friends that kinda turned serious and we cleared kara in our first week of being there... lol but that fell apart so it was onto serious raiding guild...

Current guild: The Underlords
this guild just isn't up to par, progression is weak and schedules are funky and they try to start 25 mans and nothing happens, looking for a guild that wants to get shit done, not this one.

The reason you are applying to Damage Done.
I want to be in a guild that progresses, has their shit together, and has raid schedules set in stone. The one im in now is a waste of time. lol. i top dps on everything in this guild and im always holding back cuz tanks are lowaggro-wtfishitrating tanks... gg. i love raiding and i wowjutsu'd you guys and i want in.

Finally, tell us in one or two sentences why you would be a good addition to Damage Done.
I'm not an idiot. I'm brutally honest, sarcastic as hell, but i know when to be /seriousface and when to say lolfuckit. if yall are willing to put up with me learning your hyjal/bt stuff, i'd do crazy good Very Happy.

side note- i have a kara geared holy paladin with 1300 healing and a kara geared prot war, they arent very sexily geared but if you guys have alt karas i could slowly get them some stuff. lol.
Back to top Go down
thereclaimer

thereclaimer

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Amalgarashi - fire mage   [ACCEPTED] Amalgarashi - fire mage I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 1:56 am

Amalgarashi wrote:
I'm brutally honest, sarcastic as hell, but i know when to be /seriousface

I think we have one of those already.
Back to top Go down
Kamma

Kamma

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Amalgarashi - fire mage   [ACCEPTED] Amalgarashi - fire mage I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 3:43 am

thereclaimer wrote:
Amalgarashi wrote:

I disagree. The person in question could be more sarcastic.

Edit: He's too blunt to be purely sarcastic.
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Amalgarashi - fire mage   [ACCEPTED] Amalgarashi - fire mage I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 3:45 am

thereclaimer wrote:
Amalgarashi wrote:

But I don't have a /seriousface.
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Amalgarashi - fire mage   [ACCEPTED] Amalgarashi - fire mage I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 5:52 am

We're going to decline your application based upon the fact that we don't need any mages. Our roster has 5 mages currently, two of whom are extremely reliable, one who is fairly reliable, and two who are once-in-a-whilers. Sadly, when we have more people than necessary to raid, mages are one of the first classes to get cut, so it's extremely likely you'd never see a raid.

Best of luck to you in your search.
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com
Amalgarashi

Amalgarashi

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Amalgarashi - fire mage   [ACCEPTED] Amalgarashi - fire mage I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 2:42 pm

Q_Q alright, gg
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Amalgarashi - fire mage   [ACCEPTED] Amalgarashi - fire mage I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:54 pm

This app has been reopened for further review.
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Amalgarashi - fire mage   [ACCEPTED] Amalgarashi - fire mage I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 11:29 pm

I'll begin the deluge...

Could you be more specific as to what raid times you can/cannot make. I understand you will be a few minutes late to the Tuesday raid (and this 6:40 start time is what... a best case scenario assuming no traffic?), but could you clarify how frequently you would be able to make the Sunday raid time?

I have no qualms with your spec, but when I went and checked your armory, your gear was absolutely atrocious. I'm going to assume that you are not wearing your full PvE suit (currently looking at 780 spellpower, 170 hit, 14% crit), could you please log out in your PvE setup?

I'm all out of questions for now, but expect a lot more to come concerning basic gear upgrades (ie. enchants, gems, badge/kara upgrades).

P.S.- Hopefully it doesn't seem like I'm going out of my way to be a hard ass (I'm not), and we do appreciate your interest.
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Amalgarashi - fire mage   [ACCEPTED] Amalgarashi - fire mage I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 11:29 am

Looked good the other night, show up Friday and continue to gear as much as you can outside of raids (and try to make our Kara and ZA runs if you're around when we do them).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Amalgarashi - fire mage   [ACCEPTED] Amalgarashi - fire mage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Amalgarashi - fire mage
Page 1 of 1