Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[APPROVED] Ctrlaltpwn - Shadow Priest

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ctrlaltpwn

[APPROVED] Ctrlaltpwn - Shadow Priest Empty
PostSubject: [APPROVED] Ctrlaltpwn - Shadow Priest   [APPROVED] Ctrlaltpwn - Shadow Priest I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 10:19 pm

Armory Link:http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorgonnash&n=Ctrlaltpwn
Raid Spec:http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=bxMRzhZZxGxpMLohtEo

Shadow Damage: 1087 unbuffed atm
Spell hit:78
Spell crit: 8.76 talents not included

Raid experience: Not much Pre-BC raid experience, I basicly hit lvl 60 on my first character within a week of Burning Crusade release, Cleared Kara, Gruul,Mag, SSC- Lurker, Hydross, and Tidewalker downed, TK- Voidreaver, Solarian downed. I have and will watch vid's on all the fights that I dont know personally.

My schedule works perfectly with raid times, and I really enjoy raiding so I should be able to make all raid times, if I am needed, with flasks, pots, and all consumables. I understand all the rules and understand the free roll system.

Two Major Upgrades from SSC/TK
Cord of Screaming Terrors/Belt of Blasting
Royal Cloak of the Sunstriders
They aren't massive upgrades but they would be the best upgrades on my items in SSC/TK, that dont get easy upgrades from badges etc.

A short guild history:
Easymode- Was just a group of friends casually raiding and stuff, most quit so the guild fell apart.
Deicide- raided with them for a while but it wasn't that great, basically just wasn't the guild for me.
Stonard Safety Coucil- Raided with these guys for a while had fun but then they just stoped raiding so thats why I dont have a guild atm.

The reason I wanna join Damage Done is becuase my old guild stoped raiding and I like to raid its the reason I play the game and you guys have good players from what I have seen.

I would be a good contribution to Damage Done becuase I play my class very well, I accually like raiding and progression and am not there for just the purples, and I am dedicated and will learn the content and come prepared to raids.
Back to top Go down
Malaese

Malaese

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Ctrlaltpwn - Shadow Priest   [APPROVED] Ctrlaltpwn - Shadow Priest I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 10:33 pm

Thanks for your application. It will be reviewed. Please allow for some extra time during the Holidays as a lot of people are in and out.
Back to top Go down
Xeos
Officer
Officer
Xeos

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Ctrlaltpwn - Shadow Priest   [APPROVED] Ctrlaltpwn - Shadow Priest I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 2:24 pm

The name make anyone else uneasy? Ctrlaltpwn
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Ctrlaltpwn - Shadow Priest   [APPROVED] Ctrlaltpwn - Shadow Priest I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 2:55 pm

We're still deciding on this application and will need another day or two to make a decision. Thank you for your patience.
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com
PB

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Ctrlaltpwn - Shadow Priest   [APPROVED] Ctrlaltpwn - Shadow Priest I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 12:46 am

You've been approved to test run with Damage Done.

Here are your instructions:

Be ready to be invited to a raid today, Tuesday 1/1, no later than 6:00 PM server time. Make sure you are spec'd properly and have a good stock of consumables in case we try something challenging. You should be prepared to handle any fight in SSC or TK (short of Kael'Thas) by knowing the strategy in advance. You may not be invited if we have a lot of shadow priests online. If we have short attendance due to the holiday, we'll inform you of that as well. In either case, you'll need to be ready to go again on Friday no later than 6:30 server time.

The recruitment process will take at least a week. You will need to run a few 25-mans with us and space may not always be available. After a few runs, we will determine if you will be welcome into Damage Done. If welcomed, you will be a recruit for a period of three raids. After three raids, you will be allowed to roll on items. Until then, you will only be allowed to roll on items that no full member wants or needs.

This thread will be locked in a day.
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Ctrlaltpwn - Shadow Priest   [APPROVED] Ctrlaltpwn - Shadow Priest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[APPROVED] Ctrlaltpwn - Shadow Priest
Page 1 of 1