HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 20,000

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vaslant

avatar

Posts : 558
Join date : 2008-08-01
Age : 32
Location : H-TOOWWWN!

PostSubject: 20,000   Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:22 am

We almost got there. It was a fun run... Sad

~ Sean
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://damagedone.forumotion.com/
Feardotpew

avatar

Posts : 315
Join date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: 20,000   Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:55 am

20,000 what? Is 20,000 over 9,000? Was that your point?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xeos
Officer
Officer
avatar

Posts : 880
Join date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: 20,000   Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:15 am

Posts for the forum goober
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaslant

avatar

Posts : 558
Join date : 2008-08-01
Age : 32
Location : H-TOOWWWN!

PostSubject: Re: 20,000   Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:18 pm

Feardotpew wrote:
20,000 what? Is 20,000 over 9,000? Was that your point?
I think you are the one who has supplied your lolcat w/ his LSD!

~ Sean
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://damagedone.forumotion.com/
Aliissa

avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2009-01-04
Age : 27
Location : Qc, Canada

PostSubject: Re: 20,000   Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:28 pm

Vaslant wrote:
Feardotpew wrote:
20,000 what? Is 20,000 over 9,000? Was that your point?
I think you are the one who has supplied your lolcat w/ his LSD!

~ Sean


I love his Avatar!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bakeyero

avatar

Posts : 300
Join date : 2008-04-29
Location : *insert cool sounding name of place here*

PostSubject: Re: 20,000   Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:00 pm

Aliissa wrote:
Vaslant wrote:
Feardotpew wrote:
20,000 what? Is 20,000 over 9,000? Was that your point?
I think you are the one who has supplied your lolcat w/ his LSD!

~ Sean


I love his Avatar!

are you drunk again?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rishana

avatar

Posts : 307
Join date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: 20,000   Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:03 am

Aliissa wrote:


I love his Avatar!

mines better :<

also let me post on the new forums plx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feardotpew

avatar

Posts : 315
Join date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: 20,000   Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:32 am

Rish has the absolute best avatar I have ever FUCKING SEEN IN MY LIFE. I've always wanted to have every person in the guild have that avatar, and just scroll down on a forum page to see a million asian men with fake mustaches smile at me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaslant

avatar

Posts : 558
Join date : 2008-08-01
Age : 32
Location : H-TOOWWWN!

PostSubject: Re: 20,000   Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:16 am

Feardotpew wrote:
Rish has the absolute best avatar I have ever FUCKING SEEN IN MY LIFE. I've always wanted to have every person in the guild have that avatar, and just scroll down on a forum page to see a million asian men with fake mustaches smile at me.
Asian men, eh? I thought that was a woman... >,<

~ Sean
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://damagedone.forumotion.com/
Necis
Officer
Officer
avatar

Posts : 466
Join date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: 20,000   Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:46 pm

Looks kinda like Sara Silverman to me.

_________________
Ah, women. They make the highs higher and the lows more frequent. - Friedrich Nietzsche
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rishana

avatar

Posts : 307
Join date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: 20,000   Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:52 am

i gotta say not much happenin on the new forums. kinda boring really

and its gay as hell, the avatars on the new forums wont move if theyre more than 100x100 pixels, and my avatar is 150x150 : /

now i have to find something else thats funny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feardotpew

avatar

Posts : 315
Join date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: 20,000   Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:21 pm

Vaslant wrote:
Feardotpew wrote:
Rish has the absolute best avatar I have ever FUCKING SEEN IN MY LIFE. I've always wanted to have every person in the guild have that avatar, and just scroll down on a forum page to see a million asian men with fake mustaches smile at me.
Asian men, eh? I thought that was a woman... >,<

~ Sean

W/e, they probably both have small penises.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 20,000   

Back to top Go down
 
20,000
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Topics :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: