HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 Globals - Mage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Globals



Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Globals - Mage   Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:32 am

b]PVE Talent Spec[/b] I've actually never specced pve since last patch, so I'm not sure if arcane is still good, I will have to try it and compare with Frostfire 53/18. If the raid has no other mage i would obviously spec into fire for the 10%. I might also try 18/53 which is heard could beat 53/18.

Armory Link http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorgonnash&n=Globals

Stats (Unbuffed)

(Stats before spec)

Spellpower: 1726
Hit: 261
Crit: 19.19%
Haste:253
153 resil(lol)
What is your trinket set-up? Do you have the 2 minute PvP trinket? Do you need any obvious upgrades?I have the pvp trinket, and i need an obvious pve trinket upgrade, since i am still using a blue

What is your glyph set-up? Depends on spec, anything that is the best for it.

Where are you from? I am from Quebec (It's in Canada for those who might not know) and i am french, but don't worry, I understanding and speak english perfectly

How old are you? 18

Do you have a mic/headset for vent? Yes

Do you have Grid, XPerl, PallyPower, or some other UI that helps you buff, pick up loose aggro, etc? I can get any, but i am usually fine

Raid Experience I've been raiding since pre-BC. In WotLK, I've cleared everything except for malygos, never actually tryed him on 10 or 25

Guild History I xfered to Gorgonnash after WotLK was started, I was in Dalaran Fight Club, then left because of the GM transfering. I then joined MightyMorphinPallyRanger but it is now dead also. I never really had casual guild runs.

Acknowledgment of agreement to our rules and times yes

Are you prepared for the next scheduled raid? yes

Reason(s) for applying I want a guild that i can stick to for a long time and that is solid, I am also in love with Thealfman and want to be close to him!

Final Thoughts, why you would be a good addition to Damage Done Every guild need atleast one frenchie to laugh at!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ichaerus
Officer
Officer
avatar

Posts : 784
Join date : 2008-04-05
Age : 29
Location : Under a Black Hat.

PostSubject: Re: Globals - Mage   Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:59 am

Would someone please do the honor of showing Mr. Globals the picture of our last French Canadian?

_________________
Putting the Sensual back in Non Consensual.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feardotpew

avatar

Posts : 315
Join date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Globals - Mage   Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:37 am

You show him. You probably have it saved as your desktop wallpaper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ichaerus
Officer
Officer
avatar

Posts : 784
Join date : 2008-04-05
Age : 29
Location : Under a Black Hat.

PostSubject: Re: Globals - Mage   Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:47 am

Careful Fear, one day you may come dangerously close to saying something relevant.

_________________
Putting the Sensual back in Non Consensual.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feardotpew

avatar

Posts : 315
Join date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Globals - Mage   Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:25 am

Heaven forbid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaslant

avatar

Posts : 558
Join date : 2008-08-01
Age : 32
Location : H-TOOWWWN!

PostSubject: Re: Globals - Mage   Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:04 am

Globals wrote:
Where are you from? I am from Quebec (It's in Canada for those who might not know) and i am french, but don't worry, I understanding and speak english perfectly
If you speak English perfectly, I hope you still have a significant accent!

Globals wrote:
Do you have Grid, XPerl, PallyPower, or some other UI that helps you buff, pick up loose aggro, etc? I can get any, but i am usually fine
Do you use a threat meter or any other addons?

Globals wrote:
Raid Experience I've been raiding since pre-BC. In WotLK, I've cleared everything except for malygos, never actually tryed him on 10 or 25
What did you raid pre-3.0 in BC? What did you raid in pre-BC? Smile

Globals wrote:
Guild History I xfered to Gorgonnash after WotLK was started, I was in Dalaran Fight Club, then left because of the GM transfering. I then joined MightyMorphinPallyRanger but it is now dead also. I never really had casual guild runs.
Did you have any serious guild runs since you did not have any casual guild runs?

Globals wrote:
Reason(s) for applying I want a guild that i can stick to for a long time and that is solid, I am also in love with Thealfman and want to be close to him!
So, does that mean you're a female? 'Cause we're seriously lacking in that area right now. :/

~ Sean
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://damagedone.forumotion.com/
Globals



Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Globals - Mage   Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:30 am

Unfortunately not Sad I mean, who can resist to Thealfman's charms?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thealfman



Posts : 68
Join date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Globals - Mage   Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:32 am

Globals wrote:


Globals wrote:
Reason(s) for applying I want a guild that i can stick to for a long time and that is solid, I am also in love with Thealfman and want to be close to him!
So, does that mean you're a female? 'Cause we're seriously lacking in that area right now. :/

I hope :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaslant

avatar

Posts : 558
Join date : 2008-08-01
Age : 32
Location : H-TOOWWWN!

PostSubject: Re: Globals - Mage   Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:15 pm

Globals wrote:
Unfortunately not Sad I mean, who can resist to Thealfman's charms?
I'm not quite sure which question this is a valid answer to. Lol. Razz

~ Sean
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://damagedone.forumotion.com/
Globals



Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Globals - Mage   Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:06 pm

Vaslant wrote:
If you speak English perfectly, I hope you still have a significant accent!

I almost have no more accent anymore Sad

Vaslant wrote:
Do you use a threat meter or any other addons?
I have something that tells me if i'm getting near the tank, I don't have many addons, I don't really need them to be successful. But I can get any really.

Vaslant wrote:
What did you raid pre-3.0 in BC? What did you raid in pre-BC? Smile
Pre-Bc I raided Mc, BWL, AQ40 and a bit of naxx, At first i wasn't in the best guilds of the server, but then when BC was about to come out, I did a raid with one of the top guild and they invited me right away. At the time I was playing rogue. In BC, still on my rogue I did everything up to TK, got the first mag kill of the server. I then quit my rogue before BT came out, took a little break, leveled a shaman to 70, took another break. I started my mage in arena S3, then didn't play S4. I activated my account about 1 month after WotLK came out and been playing since then.

Vaslant wrote:
Did you have any serious guild runs since you did not have any casual guild runs?
I never did any 25 man with 100% guild in the raid.

Vaslant wrote:
So, does that mean you're a female? 'Cause we're seriously lacking in that area right now. :/

No Sad

~ Sean[/quote]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaslant

avatar

Posts : 558
Join date : 2008-08-01
Age : 32
Location : H-TOOWWWN!

PostSubject: Re: Globals - Mage   Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:23 pm

Globals wrote:
I almost have no more accent anymore Sad
Grr! You should stop hanging around Americans. They will dilute what culture you have left!! Mad

Globals wrote:
I have something that tells me if i'm getting near the tank, I don't have many addons, I don't really need them to be successful. But I can get any really.
I wasn't questioning your abilities. Was just curious. Everyone thinks I have too many addons, I think I need more. <3

Globals wrote:
Vaslant wrote:
What did you raid pre-3.0 in BC? What did you raid in pre-BC? Smile
In BC, still on my rogue I did everything up to TK, got the first mag kill of the server.
Nifty.

Globals wrote:
Vaslant wrote:
So, does that mean you're a female? 'Cause we're seriously lacking in that area right now. :/
No Sad
Aww!!!! /cry

~ Sean
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://damagedone.forumotion.com/
Necis
Officer
Officer
avatar

Posts : 466
Join date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Globals - Mage   Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:29 pm

Is the gear you logged out in the gear you wear to raid in? It looks like your PvP gear to me.

_________________
Ah, women. They make the highs higher and the lows more frequent. - Friedrich Nietzsche
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Globals



Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Globals - Mage   Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:49 pm

Necis wrote:
Is the gear you logged out in the gear you wear to raid in? It looks like your PvP gear to me.

No, I am in pve gear right now so you will see it when armory refresh. I am 4/5 Valorous, i still have 3 pvp piece that I use in pve tho, haven't been lucky on upgrades for those pieces.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Necis
Officer
Officer
avatar

Posts : 466
Join date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Globals - Mage   Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:52 pm

Please try to log out in your PvE gear during this app process so we can review you gear gems and enchants.

_________________
Ah, women. They make the highs higher and the lows more frequent. - Friedrich Nietzsche
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Globals



Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Globals - Mage   Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:21 pm

Ok armory should show my pve gear right now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amalgarashi

avatar

Posts : 412
Join date : 2008-04-17
Age : 26
Location : Bel Air, MD

PostSubject: Re: Globals - Mage   Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:55 am

Globals wrote:
I've actually never specced pve since last patch, so I'm not sure if arcane is still good, I will have to try it and compare with Frostfire 53/18. If the raid has no other mage i would obviously spec into fire for the 10%. I might also try 18/53 which is heard could beat 53/18.


clearly a complete pve mage noob.
Z i know you'll read this and even if you left your guild still needs you to flush out bad apps like this.
p.s. Z ilu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Globals



Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Globals - Mage   Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:58 am

Amalgarashi wrote:
clearly a complete pve mage noob

could you be more specific? I could only dream to be half the mage you are!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amalgarashi

avatar

Posts : 412
Join date : 2008-04-17
Age : 26
Location : Bel Air, MD

PostSubject: Re: Globals - Mage   Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:19 am

arcane does assloads more damage than ffb ever will be capable of, and the fire spec is 20/51/0, most apps at least know what arcane is before applying to an endgame raiding guild.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Globals



Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Globals - Mage   Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:24 am

Amalgarashi wrote:
arcane does assloads more damage than ffb ever will be capable of, and the fire spec is 20/51/0, most apps at least know what arcane is before applying to an endgame raiding guild.
As i said, I never specced arcane or even pve after the patch and didnt really read about it either, but I guess its still superior and im happy to hear it. The only reason i would spec into fire would be because I am the only mage in the raid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amalgarashi

avatar

Posts : 412
Join date : 2008-04-17
Age : 26
Location : Bel Air, MD

PostSubject: Re: Globals - Mage   Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:26 am

but the fact that you had no idea that is was best by far suggests your not very up to date with your min/maxing or endgame raiding as a whole. yet you're apping to an endgame raiding guild.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Globals



Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Globals - Mage   Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:33 am

Amalgarashi wrote:
but the fact that you had no idea that is was best by far suggests your not very up to date with your min/maxing or endgame raiding as a whole. yet you're apping to an endgame raiding guild.

I knew that it was best by far before the patch, I just haven't really been playing much my mage after the patch so haven't been up to date with all that info, I was leveling my rogue which is 80 now, so im ready to play both chars now.. and being up to date!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amalgarashi

avatar

Posts : 412
Join date : 2008-04-17
Age : 26
Location : Bel Air, MD

PostSubject: Re: Globals - Mage   Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:38 am

have you been arcane and raided as it? do you know the rotation and how to manage all your cd's?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Globals



Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Globals - Mage   Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:43 am

Amalgarashi wrote:
have you been arcane and raided as it? do you know the rotation and how to manage all your cd's?

Yes I have, I know the rotation(It's a secret!) how to manage my cds, how to manage dmg depending of my mana, which should be fine most of the time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amalgarashi

avatar

Posts : 412
Join date : 2008-04-17
Age : 26
Location : Bel Air, MD

PostSubject: Re: Globals - Mage   Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:50 am

gratz on note raging at me for being a douchebag and gratz on proving you may or may not know your stuff, gears a bit iffy in some spots, and gemming will be changed (ALOT) if you go arcane but you just received the amalgarashi seal of approval



HEY DD, RECRUIT THIS ONE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Globals



Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Globals - Mage   Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:54 am

Hehe I must admit that looking back at the beginning of my app, I seemed a bit noob =O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Globals - Mage   

Back to top Go down
 
Globals - Mage
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Plastic High Elf Mage bitz
» Aliskayla, Forsaken mage
» Ahrim's the Blighted Set vs. Void Mage
» [A] Attention Mage RPers!
» Best Mage Armour for Slayer?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Topics :: Applications-
Jump to: