Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Withdrawn] Dora the Explorer [RESTO SHAMAN]

Go down 
+9
Smolder
- Z -
Vaslant
Xeos
taldra
Ichaerus
Feardotpew
Thealfman
Dora the Explorer
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Necis
Officer
Officer
Necis

[Withdrawn] Dora the Explorer [RESTO SHAMAN] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Dora the Explorer [RESTO SHAMAN]   [Withdrawn] Dora the Explorer [RESTO SHAMAN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:16 pm

I wanted Alf to quote his source Taldra but thanks for being literate and at least reasonably well read.
Back to top Go down
BaronVardus

BaronVardus

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Dora the Explorer [RESTO SHAMAN]   [Withdrawn] Dora the Explorer [RESTO SHAMAN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:55 am

EX-GUILD MEMBERS OPINIONS MAY VARY.
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Dora the Explorer [RESTO SHAMAN]   [Withdrawn] Dora the Explorer [RESTO SHAMAN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 12:29 pm

Necis wrote:
I wanted Alf to quote his source Taldra but thanks for being literate and at least reasonably well read.

You're joking, right Necis?

Thanks Taldra for knowing how2google.
Back to top Go down
Xeos
Officer
Officer
Xeos

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Dora the Explorer [RESTO SHAMAN]   [Withdrawn] Dora the Explorer [RESTO SHAMAN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 1:18 pm

Google, the source of almost all knowledge
Back to top Go down
taldra

taldra

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Dora the Explorer [RESTO SHAMAN]   [Withdrawn] Dora the Explorer [RESTO SHAMAN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 2:05 pm

- Z - wrote:
Necis wrote:

You're joking, right Necis?

Thanks Taldra for knowing how2google.

that is hurtful! I could have know that from reading it (as a matter of fact i had read it before Razz ) but they are right Necis it was the power of google that gave me the title and author Razz

Xeos wrote:
Google, the source of almost all knowledge

this is true, google is one of the best sources for all knowledge in the know Universe.
Back to top Go down
Thealfman

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Dora the Explorer [RESTO SHAMAN]   [Withdrawn] Dora the Explorer [RESTO SHAMAN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:01 pm

Necis wrote:

My sincere apologizes. The poem is now sited with regard to MLA standards.
Back to top Go down
Necis
Officer
Officer
Necis

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Dora the Explorer [RESTO SHAMAN]   [Withdrawn] Dora the Explorer [RESTO SHAMAN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:23 pm

You sad sacks of slug slime read some literature.
Back to top Go down
Thealfman

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Dora the Explorer [RESTO SHAMAN]   [Withdrawn] Dora the Explorer [RESTO SHAMAN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:32 pm

Have any favorites that I should read?
Back to top Go down
Smolder

Smolder

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Dora the Explorer [RESTO SHAMAN]   [Withdrawn] Dora the Explorer [RESTO SHAMAN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 7:23 pm

Xeos wrote:
No we don't approve of that kind of behavior. Reckface and Smolder both of you left for your own reasons, why come back here to harass our apps?

wat.
Back to top Go down
Xeos
Officer
Officer
Xeos

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Dora the Explorer [RESTO SHAMAN]   [Withdrawn] Dora the Explorer [RESTO SHAMAN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 7:24 pm

Smolder wrote:
Xeos wrote:
No we don't approve of that kind of behavior. Reckface and Smolder both of you left for your own reasons, why come back here to harass our apps?

wat.

You know what sir! I see that midget mouth glaring at me there sir, I will punch you square in the teeth and break your puny little man legs.
Back to top Go down
Smolder

Smolder

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Dora the Explorer [RESTO SHAMAN]   [Withdrawn] Dora the Explorer [RESTO SHAMAN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 7:26 pm

<=====
Back to top Go down
Reckface

Reckface

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Dora the Explorer [RESTO SHAMAN]   [Withdrawn] Dora the Explorer [RESTO SHAMAN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 7:28 pm

Xeos wrote:

Cause they are bad apps?

I DON'T KNOW IF YOU NOTICED... but ALL of the apps you guys have recently received HAVE BEEN RIDICULOUSLY TERRIBLE.

WE ARE HERE FOR HALP. SINCE YOU GUYS CAN'T CALL THEM BAD DIRECTLY, WE WILL.

4 Mage apps to replace 1 mage? LOOLLOLOL
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Dora the Explorer [RESTO SHAMAN]   [Withdrawn] Dora the Explorer [RESTO SHAMAN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 7:30 pm

[Withdrawn] Dora the Explorer [RESTO SHAMAN] - Page 2 This+Thread+Delivers
Back to top Go down
Dora the Explorer

Dora the Explorer

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Dora the Explorer [RESTO SHAMAN]   [Withdrawn] Dora the Explorer [RESTO SHAMAN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:10 pm

Well I am here to withdraw my app Damage Done is not what I am looking for, thanks for the consideration but no thanks. Probably just going to xfer servers because I am getting real sick of Gorgonnash Trash no offense I'm not calling you guys trash but just talking about the server in general. Anyways, thanks again and good luck to you guys.
Back to top Go down
Ichaerus
Officer
Officer
Ichaerus

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Dora the Explorer [RESTO SHAMAN]   [Withdrawn] Dora the Explorer [RESTO SHAMAN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:26 pm

You are aware you could have said something without faking a disconnect, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Dora the Explorer [RESTO SHAMAN]   [Withdrawn] Dora the Explorer [RESTO SHAMAN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Withdrawn] Dora the Explorer [RESTO SHAMAN]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2