Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HUNTAR APPLICATION

Go down 
+6
Petrus
BaronVardus
Ichaerus
Secondary
Vaslant
Kotov
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Feardotpew

Feardotpew

HUNTAR APPLICATION - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HUNTAR APPLICATION   HUNTAR APPLICATION - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:58 am

BaronVardus wrote:
Feardotpew wrote:
Kotov wrote:
How old are you? 13

Thank you for filling the quote of prepubescent teenage boys who believe they know everything there is to know about everything. You obviously know you're stuff. I believe if you devoted your time to learning what 2x + 7 = 5 is, then you will go far in life. However, due to the fact that since you're obviously getting kicks off of this thread, bragging about your obviously superior server, I do believe you should go back there, and continue pugging 3D Sartharion and let us continue what we're doing, cause when it comes down to it, no one asked you for advice.

+50 for messing with Ich's head, ginvite imo.

INC, " YOU HAVE A STUPID NAME POST!"

I KNO RITE?
Back to top Go down
Ichaerus
Officer
Officer
Ichaerus

PostSubject: Re: HUNTAR APPLICATION   HUNTAR APPLICATION - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 2:42 pm

I do not recall the last time we didn't give someone a trial run, and I do not think you're Scornful. And cruising by a website you wouldn't know existed unless deliberately looking for it seems a little fantastical for my daily recommended dosage of feeble legitimacy, though I'm sure all the applicants are very thankful for your defense of their delicate sensibilities on their behalf. But incase this had not dawned on you, people who make an effort to keep themselves anonymous so they can express an opinion consequence-free are generally expected to not be entirely truthful about their identity, so I'd be pleasantly refreshed if you would allow me the privileged of expressing the fact that it is considered in common sense to believe that you may, however improbable, not entirely on the "up-and-up" as it were.

And a 'Woosh' @ Feardot.
Back to top Go down
Feardotpew

Feardotpew

PostSubject: Re: HUNTAR APPLICATION   HUNTAR APPLICATION - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:18 pm

K I'm leaving the tl;dr posts to you, Ich.
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: HUNTAR APPLICATION   HUNTAR APPLICATION - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:48 pm

10/10

My ass hurts
Back to top Go down
Kotov

PostSubject: Re: HUNTAR APPLICATION   HUNTAR APPLICATION - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:23 am

Feardotpew wrote:
Kotov wrote:
How old are you? 13

Thank you for filling the quote of prepubescent teenage boys who believe they know everything there is to know about everything. You obviously know you're stuff. I believe if you devoted your time to learning what 2x + 7 = 5 is, then you will go far in life. However, due to the fact that since you're obviously getting kicks off of this thread, bragging about your obviously superior server, I do believe you should go back there, and continue pugging 3D Sartharion and let us continue what we're doing, cause when it comes down to it, no one asked you for advice.

+50 for messing with Ich's head, ginvite imo.

The answer is -1.

If you hadn't realized, since this was OBVIOUSLY a joke application, the age is not correct.
Back to top Go down
Kotov

PostSubject: Re: HUNTAR APPLICATION   HUNTAR APPLICATION - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:30 am

Ichaerus wrote:
I do not recall the last time we didn't give someone a trial run, and I do not think you're Scornful. And cruising by a website you wouldn't know existed unless deliberately looking for it seems a little fantastical for my daily recommended dosage of feeble legitimacy, though I'm sure all the applicants are very thankful for your defense of their delicate sensibilities on their behalf. But incase this had not dawned on you, people who make an effort to keep themselves anonymous so they can express an opinion consequence-free are generally expected to not be entirely truthful about their identity, so I'd be pleasantly refreshed if you would allow me the privileged of expressing the fact that it is considered in common sense to believe that you may, however improbable, not entirely on the "up-and-up" as it were.

And a 'Woosh' @ Feardot.

If you took the time to find out who I actually was and armory'd my username and looked for a hunter you'd probably see that I'm not really hiding my identity. In terms of of how I stumbled upon your website, I used to play on gorgonnash in Target Dummies, Deep Blue, Imperium, OnF, Umbral Sect and Rehab. I guess I just felt it was always amusing to read your replies to applications as sometimes you'd harshly put down applicants (which is totally fine in some cases) but because your guild core is about the skill level of my "application", I felt it was necessary to let you know that you guys are terrible =( It is ofcourse only my opinion, so no need to worry about it. I also figured I gave you guys some fun in posting, it was fun for me at least. afro
Back to top Go down
Ichaerus
Officer
Officer
Ichaerus

PostSubject: Re: HUNTAR APPLICATION   HUNTAR APPLICATION - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:38 am

Personally, I assumed since the Hunteruber I knew wasn't universally known to be as clueless and misinformed as Demoniack, and that you never made mention of the fact that you were actually in the guild for a while, that it wasn't actually you. It's refreshing to be wrong once in awhile. And since this thread has a theme of people needing to be explained things that are obvious to everyone else, I feel it's safe to assume that I'd need to point out that the 'woosh' is in reference to a sound you might here when something goes completely over your head. On the brighter side, I did learn that you apparently got passed around much more than I had prior knowledge of.
Back to top Go down
Kotov

PostSubject: Re: HUNTAR APPLICATION   HUNTAR APPLICATION - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:15 am

Ichaerus wrote:
Personally, I assumed since the Hunteruber I knew wasn't universally known to be as clueless and misinformed as Demoniack, and that you never made mention of the fact that you were actually in the guild for a while, that it wasn't actually you. It's refreshing to be wrong once in awhile. And since this thread has a theme of people needing to be explained things that are obvious to everyone else, I feel it's safe to assume that I'd need to point out that the 'woosh' is in reference to a sound you might here when something goes completely over your head. On the brighter side, I did learn that you apparently got passed around much more than I had prior knowledge of.

Kotov, not Hunteruber...
I don't currently have an 80 on Gorgonnash, they're all still 70.
Back to top Go down
Ichaerus
Officer
Officer
Ichaerus

PostSubject: Re: HUNTAR APPLICATION   HUNTAR APPLICATION - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:48 am

Good, guess that means I was right.
Back to top Go down
Kotov

PostSubject: Re: HUNTAR APPLICATION   HUNTAR APPLICATION - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 2:15 am

Ichaerus wrote:
Good, guess that means I was right.
I would have played along with it, but I wouldn't want to give boober a bad name, he's an awesome guy.
Back to top Go down
broms

broms

PostSubject: Re: HUNTAR APPLICATION   HUNTAR APPLICATION - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:42 am

OMG I THINKZ I KNOWZ
Back to top Go down
Secondary

Secondary

PostSubject: Re: HUNTAR APPLICATION   HUNTAR APPLICATION - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:18 am

Someone told me you were Manipulation, not that it really matters to me since I've never heard of him.
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: HUNTAR APPLICATION   HUNTAR APPLICATION - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:02 pm

Congrats on being so butt hurt you have to edit my post

No wonder three drakes is hard mode for you guys

Last edited by Shelarahn on Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Secondary

Secondary

PostSubject: Re: HUNTAR APPLICATION   HUNTAR APPLICATION - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:26 pm

wtb skill
Back to top Go down
Vaslant

Vaslant

PostSubject: Re: HUNTAR APPLICATION   HUNTAR APPLICATION - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:56 pm

Shelarahn wrote:
Congrats on being so butt hurt you have to edit my post

No wonder three drakes is hard mode for you guys
I thought you quit the game? Sup man?

~ Sean
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com/
Scornful

PostSubject: Re: HUNTAR APPLICATION   HUNTAR APPLICATION - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 5:21 am

Kotov wrote:
PVE Talent Spec - I HAVE EXPLOSIVE SHOT. I WIN
Armory Link - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorgonnash&n=Hunteruber

Stats (Unbuffed)

PHYSICAL DPS ONLY
AP: 4504
Hit: CAPPED
Crit: 35.56
Haste: 12%
Expertise: FUCK YOU IM A HUNTAR

What is your trinket set-up? Do you have the 2 minute PvP trinket? Do you need any obvious upgrades? I HAVE GRIM TOLL AND MIRROR OF TRUTH. I DO NOT NEED OBVIOUS UPGRADES BECAUSE I AM GOOD.

What is your glyph set-up? Major Glyphs: STEADY SHOT, SERPENT STING, FEIGN DEATH
Minor Glyphs: MEND PET, REVIVE PET, IMP AOTH
Where are you from? (do you speak/understand English well?) IM FROM CANADA. I KNOW ENGLISH

How old are you? 13
Do you have a mic/headset for vent? YES OFCOURSE WHO DOESNT?

Do you have Grid, XPerl, PallyPower, or some other UI that helps you buff, pick up loose aggro, etc?
I AM A HUNTER I DONT NEED THAT SHIT I HAVE FEIGN DEATH

Raid Experience (No one cares about 10 or 25 Vault or what you killed post 3.0 in BC)
I HAVE KILLED SUNKEN TEMPLE AND UBRS. BOTH OF THESE INSTANCES I HAVE KILLED ALL OF THE DRAGONS AND DRAKES.

Guild History - I LIKE HISTORY, I PREFER P.E.
Acknowledgment of agreement to our rules and times YES

Are you prepared for the next scheduled raid? YES I HAVE BULLETS

Reason(s) for applying - I WOULD LIKE TO HELP YOU GUYS KILL 3 DRAKES
Final Thoughts, why you would be a good addition to Damage Done - I CAN KILL DRAKES AND YOU GUYS CAN'T SO YOU GUYS REALLY NEED ME TO HELP YOU GUYS PROGRESS. AVOID THE GIANT BLUE VOID ZONES AND THE BIG WALL OF FIRE AND YOU WIN!111!!!111ONE!!!!!

Anything else we should know? YEAH YOU GUYS SHOULD STOP SCREENING YOUR APPLICANTS SO HARD BECAUSE YOU GUYS HAVENT EVEN KILLED 3 DRAKES. YOUR GUILD CORE HAS SHIT SKILLS AND THESE APPLICANTS ARE PROBABLY BETTER.

KTHXBAI.

YOU GUYS SHOULDA LET HIM IN YO.
Back to top Go down
Vaslant

Vaslant

PostSubject: Re: HUNTAR APPLICATION   HUNTAR APPLICATION - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 9:33 am

Scornful wrote:
YOU GUYS SHOULDA LET HIM IN YO.
He mis-spelled Huntard. We need competent peoples who, even from Canada know how to speel.

Kotov wrote:
Expertise: FUCK YOU IM A HUNTAR
~ Sean
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HUNTAR APPLICATION   HUNTAR APPLICATION - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HUNTAR APPLICATION
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Topics :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: