HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 HUNTAR APPLICATION

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kotov



Posts : 13
Join date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: HUNTAR APPLICATION   Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:10 pm

PVE Talent Spec - I HAVE EXPLOSIVE SHOT. I WIN
Armory Link - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorgonnash&n=Hunteruber

Stats (Unbuffed)

PHYSICAL DPS ONLY
AP: 4504
Hit: CAPPED
Crit: 35.56
Haste: 12%
Expertise: FUCK YOU IM A HUNTAR

What is your trinket set-up? Do you have the 2 minute PvP trinket? Do you need any obvious upgrades? I HAVE GRIM TOLL AND MIRROR OF TRUTH. I DO NOT NEED OBVIOUS UPGRADES BECAUSE I AM GOOD.

What is your glyph set-up? Major Glyphs: STEADY SHOT, SERPENT STING, FEIGN DEATH
Minor Glyphs: MEND PET, REVIVE PET, IMP AOTH
Where are you from? (do you speak/understand English well?) IM FROM CANADA. I KNOW ENGLISH

How old are you? 13
Do you have a mic/headset for vent? YES OFCOURSE WHO DOESNT?

Do you have Grid, XPerl, PallyPower, or some other UI that helps you buff, pick up loose aggro, etc?
I AM A HUNTER I DONT NEED THAT SHIT I HAVE FEIGN DEATH

Raid Experience (No one cares about 10 or 25 Vault or what you killed post 3.0 in BC)
I HAVE KILLED SUNKEN TEMPLE AND UBRS. BOTH OF THESE INSTANCES I HAVE KILLED ALL OF THE DRAGONS AND DRAKES.

Guild History - I LIKE HISTORY, I PREFER P.E.
Acknowledgment of agreement to our rules and times YES

Are you prepared for the next scheduled raid? YES I HAVE BULLETS

Reason(s) for applying - I WOULD LIKE TO HELP YOU GUYS KILL 3 DRAKES
Final Thoughts, why you would be a good addition to Damage Done - I CAN KILL DRAKES AND YOU GUYS CAN'T SO YOU GUYS REALLY NEED ME TO HELP YOU GUYS PROGRESS. AVOID THE GIANT BLUE VOID ZONES AND THE BIG WALL OF FIRE AND YOU WIN!111!!!111ONE!!!!!

Anything else we should know? YEAH YOU GUYS SHOULD STOP SCREENING YOUR APPLICANTS SO HARD BECAUSE YOU GUYS HAVENT EVEN KILLED 3 DRAKES. YOUR GUILD CORE HAS SHIT SKILLS AND THESE APPLICANTS ARE PROBABLY BETTER.

KTHXBAI.


Last edited by Kotov on Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaslant

avatar

Posts : 558
Join date : 2008-08-01
Age : 32
Location : H-TOOWWWN!

PostSubject: Re: HUNTAR APPLICATION   Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:18 pm



~ Sean
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://damagedone.forumotion.com/
Kotov



Posts : 13
Join date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: HUNTAR APPLICATION   Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:31 pm

Vaslant wrote:


~ Sean

I know it hurts that you're only a jenkins and not a twilight vanquisher. I feel your pain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Secondary

avatar

Posts : 764
Join date : 2007-12-21
Age : 27
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: HUNTAR APPLICATION   Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:03 pm

You seem like a nice guy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ichaerus
Officer
Officer
avatar

Posts : 784
Join date : 2008-04-05
Age : 29
Location : Under a Black Hat.

PostSubject: Re: HUNTAR APPLICATION   Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:05 pm

I'm not entirely certain, but I detect some bitterness of the hapless variety.

_________________
Putting the Sensual back in Non Consensual.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotov



Posts : 13
Join date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: HUNTAR APPLICATION   Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:23 pm

Ichaerus wrote:
I'm not entirely certain, but I detect some bitterness of the hapless variety.

Fortunately no, I already have the Twilight Vanquisher title and find it quite amusing that you guys do not.
Get 3 drakes down and then try and talk tough Merrymaker Ichaerus. I have a great tip for you as well! If you spec HOLY and get Guardian Spirit, you can help keep your tank alive!!! Idea

I know, absolutely brilliant.

Learn to play before you post shit on your forums, scrub.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Secondary

avatar

Posts : 764
Join date : 2007-12-21
Age : 27
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: HUNTAR APPLICATION   Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:26 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BaronVardus

avatar

Posts : 89
Join date : 2008-09-24
Age : 30
Location : Dallastown, PA

PostSubject: Re: HUNTAR APPLICATION   Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:29 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotov



Posts : 13
Join date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: HUNTAR APPLICATION   Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:32 pm

BaronVardus wrote:
hehe, look guyz! its a dragon that owns you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BaronVardus

avatar

Posts : 89
Join date : 2008-09-24
Age : 30
Location : Dallastown, PA

PostSubject: Re: HUNTAR APPLICATION   Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:35 pm

I say we invite this guy. He seems legit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Secondary

avatar

Posts : 764
Join date : 2007-12-21
Age : 27
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: HUNTAR APPLICATION   Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:38 pm

BaronVardus wrote:
I say we invite this guy. He seems legit

Agreed, whisper me in game for invite.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ichaerus
Officer
Officer
avatar

Posts : 784
Join date : 2008-04-05
Age : 29
Location : Under a Black Hat.

PostSubject: Re: HUNTAR APPLICATION   Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:38 pm

As a Merrymaker, I consider myself a man interested in bringing joy to the world, despite my false tough-guy exterior, and am glad to hear that you are amused and in good spirits. I would also like to thank you for letting me know that Guardian Spirit prevents death. I have also just been informed that you can further prevent death, without waiting three minutes for another GS, through restorative spells that replenish hit points rather than deal damage. These crucial bit of information will surely lead us to victory as well as the title and all the wisdom and intelligence it has been known to bestow. Though you have given us so much already, I would appreciate it further if you would let me know which Priest ability allows people to show up.

_________________
Putting the Sensual back in Non Consensual.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotov



Posts : 13
Join date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: HUNTAR APPLICATION   Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:43 pm

Ichaerus wrote:
As a Merrymaker, I consider myself a man interested in bringing joy to the world, despite my false tough-guy exterior, and am glad to hear that you are amused and in good spirits. I would also like to thank you for letting me know that Guardian Spirit prevents death. I have also just been informed that you can further prevent death, without waiting three minutes for another GS, through restorative spells that replenish hit points rather than deal damage. These crucial bit of information will surely lead us to victory as well as the title and all the wisdom and intelligence it has been known to bestow. Though you have given us so much already, I would appreciate it further if you would let me know which Priest ability allows people to show up.


You are very welcome for my helpful tidbits of information. In regards to your question about people showing up, I would suggest using (Rank 7) Renew. It usually inspires people. Also if you have a mage officer, if he uses "Ritual of Refreshment" he should be able to bring more people. If neither of these work to a 25 man extent I have one more suggestion.

Ease up on your applicants and give them a trial, they want to raid unlike your core. They will show up because they want a ginvite.

Good Luck w/ Rank 7 Renew. cheers


Edit: I also hope you are in good spirits, as spirit is very important for priests!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BaronVardus

avatar

Posts : 89
Join date : 2008-09-24
Age : 30
Location : Dallastown, PA

PostSubject: Re: HUNTAR APPLICATION   Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:50 pm

Clearly this man is wise beyond our comprehension. My head would probably explode if I even began to know what he was talking about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ichaerus
Officer
Officer
avatar

Posts : 784
Join date : 2008-04-05
Age : 29
Location : Under a Black Hat.

PostSubject: Re: HUNTAR APPLICATION   Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:51 pm

My research indicates that Inspiration can only be given from a critical heal from the Flash Heal, Heal, Greater Heal, Binding Heal, Penance, Prayer of Healing, or Circle of Healing spells. Could you quote your sources to the contrary please? That is also not a picture of Sarth.

As for your bolded, and therefore more important, suggestion I'm glad you have worked back to what I was aiming at initially.

_________________
Putting the Sensual back in Non Consensual.


Last edited by Ichaerus on Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BaronVardus

avatar

Posts : 89
Join date : 2008-09-24
Age : 30
Location : Dallastown, PA

PostSubject: Re: HUNTAR APPLICATION   Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:54 pm

Kotov wrote:

Hit: CAPPED

CLEARLY THIS IS SORCERY AT WORK.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotov



Posts : 13
Join date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: HUNTAR APPLICATION   Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:57 pm

Ichaerus wrote:
My research indicates that Inspiration can only be given from a critical heal from the Flash Heal, Heal, Greater Heal, Binding Heal, Penance, Prayer of Healing, or Circle of Healing spell. Could you quote your sources to the contrary please?

As for your bolded, and therefore more important suggestion, I'm glad you have worked back to what I was aiming at initially.

All the pro priests can proc inspiration from renew. You just need to pick up the Glyph of Inspiration off of 3 drakes Sarth.

In terms of my bolded statement, if you are having trouble getting people to show up, make an applicant rank in your guild and see if you can get 25. The chances are very high that you will, and although you may have to wipe a couple of times for them to figure out the strategy it will be more useful in the long run. I'm glad you have taken so much interest in my application.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotov



Posts : 13
Join date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: HUNTAR APPLICATION   Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:58 pm

BaronVardus wrote:
Kotov wrote:

Hit: CAPPED

CLEARLY THIS IS SORCERY AT WORK.

No man I'm a huntar not a mage or warlock.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ichaerus
Officer
Officer
avatar

Posts : 784
Join date : 2008-04-05
Age : 29
Location : Under a Black Hat.

PostSubject: Re: HUNTAR APPLICATION   Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:37 am

This glyph you refer to does not exist, though I am sure it is of no fault of your own that you have been misinformed and will not hold it against you, unless you count the refreshingly sincere wall of text I've been suggested to prepare for you now. I'd suggest skipping down to the last bit if you are short on time, but I'd prefer to go about it this way than simply deleting this entire thread and forgetting about the whole thing, though I'll never be quite sure as to why, I'm being told Scornful has been seen logging onto here, so I'll at least retain that.

Firstly, we personally keep an eye out for the applicants in a satisfactory manner without giving them access to the medium we generally use to gauge the current raiders opinions, since many people apply to the guild while currently in another and forcing them to leave without any guarantee of their acceptance may not be beneficial to them should they be declined. And as this thread may becoming testament to, not all applicants act especially wise when under the impression that critique is a personal attack, which only furthers unjust resentment to those who come after them from the people who often offer opinions in here. But since the general opinion seems to be that your presence here is the result of the poor-judgment of a current or previous applicant, or simply the trolling of a bitter ex-member who is finding their time away liberating, though evidently not educational, allow me to offer the other side of the scale.

The people who are part of our raid core, and have gone through the exact same process when applying to join, may not be as open to the concept of having their time wasted and their patience more burdened than it already is for the sake of people who are not committed to having the standard level of understanding about the class they wish to raid as as the majority of those present. To put things in perspective, we've kicked people from the guild for repeatedly showing a lack of knowledge concerning their gear upgrades. Now it is easy and completely understandably for people to see this as conceit concerning the demands we can make on the supply of raiders on the server, like we suffer from delusions of grandeur or some such, but compromising the standards we've set a precedent for as far as skill and understanding goes, character defects aside, is more of a slippery path than having extra scrutiny about the people brought in to fill the voids. This may sound harsh, and is completely legitimate to view as self-flattery, if the people who approach us, with the intention of becoming part of a group of individuals who were all thoroughly interrogated concerning their methods, rationale, and called on to defend any view that is contrary to the popular vote for their min-maxing, then they can either go through the same process as the rest of them or find a place to better suit them. Being softer on people to push them through past the trial raid seems ineffective as they are probably not a fit for the guild anyway, and will only cause problems later.

And as a Merrymaker I am glad you are glad. I am also known for taking interest in many things that do not concern me in the slightest, so don't you fret.

_________________
Putting the Sensual back in Non Consensual.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotov



Posts : 13
Join date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: HUNTAR APPLICATION   Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:42 am

Ichaerus wrote:
This glyph you refer to does not exist, though I am sure it is of no fault of your own that you have been misinformed and will not hold it against you, unless you count the refreshingly sincere wall of text I've been suggested to prepare for you now. I'd suggest skipping down to the last bit if you are short on time, but I'd prefer to go about it this way than simply deleting this entire thread and forgetting about the whole thing, though I'll never be quite sure as to why, I'm being told Scornful has been seen logging onto here, so I'll at least retain that.

Firstly, we personally keep an eye out for the applicants in a satisfactory manner without giving them access to the medium we generally use to gauge the current raiders opinions, since many people apply to the guild while currently in another and forcing them to leave without any guarantee of their acceptance may not be beneficial to them should they be declined. And as this thread may becoming testament to, not all applicants act especially wise when under the impression that critique is a personal attack, which only furthers unjust resentment to those who come after them from the people who often offer opinions in here. But since the general opinion seems to be that your presence here is the result of the poor-judgment of a current or previous applicant, or simply the trolling of a bitter ex-member who is finding their time away liberating, though evidently not educational, allow me to offer the other side of the scale.

The people who are part of our raid core, and have gone through the exact same process when applying to join, may not be as open to the concept of having their time wasted and their patience more burdened than it already is for the sake of people who are not committed to having the standard level of understanding about the class they wish to raid as as the majority of those present. To put things in perspective, we've kicked people from the guild for repeatedly showing a lack of knowledge concerning their gear upgrades. Now it is easy and completely understandably for people to see this as conceit concerning the demands we can make on the supply of raiders on the server, like we suffer from delusions of grandeur or some such, but compromising the standards we've set a precedent for as far as skill and understanding goes, character defects aside, is more of a slippery path than having extra scrutiny about the people brought in to fill the voids. This may sound harsh, and is completely legitimate to view as self-flattery, if the people who approach us, with the intention of becoming part of a group of individuals who were all thoroughly interrogated concerning their methods, rationale, and called on to defend any view that is contrary to the popular vote for their min-maxing, then they can either go through the same process as the rest of them or find a place to better suit them. Being softer on people to push them through past the trial raid seems ineffective as they are probably not a fit for the guild anyway, and will only cause problems later.

And as a Merrymaker I am glad you are glad. I am also known for taking interest in many things that do not concern me in the slightest, so don't you fret.

Wow that was quite the read. I'm not fretting about anything, don't worry =)
I just got bored and figured I should have a laugh with a HARDCORE guild.
I'm not Scornful, an ex-member, or an applicant who has been turned down. I'm just some random who had been cruising by and noticed how much you guys yelled at your applicants when you aren't even good yourself.
Whether you want to delete this thread or not does not matter to me. All I really wanted to point out was that 3 drakes isn't hard (my server pugs it sometimes) and you guys should let applicants have test runs out of guild or what not if you don't get 25.

Try not to be terribad =]


BTW Vardus you're 2.23% over hit cap. You should probably pick up the giantmaim bracers for more dps. You can craft them in 2 leatherworking points.

Cya gaiz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BaronVardus

avatar

Posts : 89
Join date : 2008-09-24
Age : 30
Location : Dallastown, PA

PostSubject: Re: HUNTAR APPLICATION   Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:50 am

Kotov wrote:



BTW Vardus you're 2.23% over hit cap. You should probably pick up the giantmaim bracers for more dps. You can craft them in 2 leatherworking points.

Cya gaiz.

THIS IS NEW AND EXCITING INFORMATION TO ME.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Petrus

avatar

Posts : 651
Join date : 2008-05-10
Age : 29
Location : Minnesota

PostSubject: Re: HUNTAR APPLICATION   Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:13 am

Vardus I thought I was your only source of NEW AND EXCITING INFORMATION D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gunsforhire.wowstead.com/
Kotov



Posts : 13
Join date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: HUNTAR APPLICATION   Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:19 am

BaronVardus wrote:
Kotov wrote:



BTW Vardus you're 2.23% over hit cap. You should probably pick up the giantmaim bracers for more dps. You can craft them in 2 leatherworking points.

Cya gaiz.

THIS IS NEW AND EXCITING INFORMATION TO ME.

I hope you fix it soon, you make my app look good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feardotpew

avatar

Posts : 315
Join date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: HUNTAR APPLICATION   Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:37 am

Kotov wrote:
How old are you? 13

Thank you for filling the quote of prepubescent teenage boys who believe they know everything there is to know about everything. You obviously know you're stuff. I believe if you devoted your time to learning what 2x + 7 = 5 is, then you will go far in life. However, due to the fact that since you're obviously getting kicks off of this thread, bragging about your obviously superior server, I do believe you should go back there, and continue pugging 3D Sartharion and let us continue what we're doing, cause when it comes down to it, no one asked you for advice.

+50 for messing with Ich's head, ginvite imo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BaronVardus

avatar

Posts : 89
Join date : 2008-09-24
Age : 30
Location : Dallastown, PA

PostSubject: Re: HUNTAR APPLICATION   Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:41 am

Feardotpew wrote:
Kotov wrote:
How old are you? 13

Thank you for filling the quote of prepubescent teenage boys who believe they know everything there is to know about everything. You obviously know you're stuff. I believe if you devoted your time to learning what 2x + 7 = 5 is, then you will go far in life. However, due to the fact that since you're obviously getting kicks off of this thread, bragging about your obviously superior server, I do believe you should go back there, and continue pugging 3D Sartharion and let us continue what we're doing, cause when it comes down to it, no one asked you for advice.

+50 for messing with Ich's head, ginvite imo.

INC, " YOU HAVE A STUPID NAME POST!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: HUNTAR APPLICATION   

Back to top Go down
 
HUNTAR APPLICATION
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Beto's application
» Application for Hellbound
» death knight application ( blood elf)
» DETH application
» PumpkinJs application for re-joining

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Topics :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: