Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Goodbye ozone layer...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
grak

grak

Goodbye ozone layer... Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye ozone layer...   Goodbye ozone layer... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:34 pm

Our little 3 cf refrigerator at work had a shit ton of ice built up in the freezer compartment and you could barely fit a hotpocket in there. As I was trying to remove some of the ice, I banged one of the chiller coils and now coolant is hissing out of it.

BOSS MAN NOT GONNA BE HAPPY BOUT THIS...
Back to top Go down
Vaslant

Vaslant

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye ozone layer...   Goodbye ozone layer... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:37 pm

grak wrote:
Our little 3 cf refrigerator at work had a shit ton of ice built up in the freezer compartment and you could barely fit a hotpocket in there. As I was trying to remove some of the ice, I banged one of the chiller coils and now coolant is hissing out of it.

BOSS MAN NOT GONNA BE HAPPY BOUT THIS...
At least the refrigerator didn't go all Terminator on your ass and freeze yo' shit, son.

~ Sean
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com/
grak

grak

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye ozone layer...   Goodbye ozone layer... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:40 pm

Hmm, yes. Compressed refrigerant in the face would have really put a damper on my day...
Back to top Go down
Necis
Officer
Officer
Necis

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye ozone layer...   Goodbye ozone layer... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 3:08 pm

And yo face.
Back to top Go down
Demoniack

Demoniack

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye ozone layer...   Goodbye ozone layer... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:44 pm

Back to top Go down
Feardotpew

Feardotpew

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye ozone layer...   Goodbye ozone layer... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:48 pm

REEEEEEEMIX

RRRRRRRR-rrrrrr-RRRRRR-rrr-RR-rr-REOW--mrrrr-MRRR-ROOOOW.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye ozone layer...   Goodbye ozone layer... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goodbye ozone layer...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Topics :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: